An End Time Prophecy.
Even if one considers that God exists, the story of the remedy of guilt still makes no logical human sense.
Knowing that all of these Bible Science models can be understood by finding its logic and purpose in God's actions in the prophecies, I will first explain the global reasons in this test.
The standard prophetic interpretation still applies.
The Lord is God.
The priest is Jesus Christ.
The woman is all people born on earth standing in judgment (male or female, innocent or guilty).
The man is her accuser.
Lucifer Accuses The Church.
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
(Revelation 12: 10)
- The Witnesses. To make an accusation requires two or three witnesses.
The problem with infidelity is that these clandestine meetings are designed to have no witnesses.
- No Witnesses. So one can only appeal to God.
- God Is The Witness. God is always a witness, God the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit. Three unimpeachable witnesses. So this is why the suspicion can only be answered by the priest who appeals to God in a test.
- Jealous Husband. "Our God is a jealous God".
This accuser could be either her human husband, God the Father, God the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ or Satan.
If we assume that this is before the final judgment of the world then her accuser must be Satan.
As the one who lured her into adultery and defilement, he now becomes her accuser to expose her infidelity to permanently break the bond again between her and her husband.
Note that I am not teachng that Eve's sin was a sexual act.
Nor is Christ as the "husband of the bride/church" meant to show a polygamous sexual relationship with all men and women.
However, her unfaithfulness to God is likened to this level of betrayed intmacy.
This level of closeness to Christ is the best picture of one not leaving Him, because it is only a marriage
that joins two unrelated people who never leave, while children leave their homes.
- True Accusation. God would never make an accusation in error. So any woman He accuses will be found guilty.
- False Accusation. The only one who constantly carries a false accusation or set us up to fail is Lucifer.
- Mistaken Accusation. The fact that the husband is not punished for a false accusation against his wife is more proof that this is not an accusation by Satan but an honest mistake.
There is only one other possible accuser who is not God because they have the limititation of created beings and that is the Watchers.
These are the unfallen created beings who make judgments about the people of the earth and our right to live forever.
- The Accusation.
The husband sees signs that something is wrong but he has no proof.
- Unfaithful. She shows signs by hidden letters, behavior, secretive or odd hours.
- Defiled. There are tell-tale signs on her clothing or body.
- No Pregnancy. The sign of her unfaithfulness is not seen in an illegitimate pregnancy.
- The Priest. In a Godly society one assumes that God would ensure that the test was accurate.
When the people rebelled and turned to idolatry, God would not answer.
This test probably failed after the Babylonian captivity because even the priests were unrighteous.
- The Offering Ritual.
This strange ritual, extracts the truth and we will discuss the details again as science.
Here, the ritals are about the events of the crucifixion when the righteous Man does not accuse her but He takes the punishment for the guilty woman.
- Offering. Jesus is the husband who provided Himself as the offering. He became surety for her.
- Earthen Vessel. The earth where the drama of sin and salvation is being played.
- No Accusers. No Condemnation.
This law was invoked in the adulterous woman and her accusers (John 8: 3-11).
When the woman was caught in adultery, Jesus began writing in the dust on the ground, just as the priest wrote the curses on a scroll mixing it with dust from the sanctuary. When He got up He asked, "Woman, where are your accusers".
She said "no one Lord". Then He said "Neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more".
God would have mercy, not sacrifice.
He does not address the fact that she is guilty.
What He wrote in the ground was probably words from a curse. He was exposing their sins.
If a man saw his sins written down, he was less likely to challenge her. So he dropped his stone and slinked away, quietly.
Both sinners. No condemnation.
Jesus would be bearing the penalty of their sins.
- Amen, Amen. He agreed to the oath during the prayer at Gethsemane.
- Barley, Frankinsence, No Oil. Jesus is the offering supplied before the coming of the Oil on Pentecost. He was the barley harvest and the first fruits of the dead earth, covered in death with sweet spices.
- Curse. Jesus suffered the curses or the wrath poured on Him on the day of the crucifixion.
- Oath Of Cursing (Guilty). He was declared guilty by the Romans, the priests and the Sanhedrin in the 7 trials that night.
- Belly Swell. Blood and water pooled up in His chest cavity.
- Thigh Rot. His strength gave way as He could not longer use his legs to push himself up and down to breathe.
The thigh was used to make oaths. Joseph placed his hand under the thigh of his father Jacob as he swore an oath.
As he could swear by no name greater than His, Jesus has His name and title written on His thigh at the Second Coming (Revelation 19: 16).
In this case when the thigh had no strength left it signalled his death.
- The Accused Woman. What is the fate of this woman?
- Not Guilty. She can have children and her husband can never divorce her.
- Guilty. She cannot have children and will become a curse.
- Judgment (Fertility).
The outcome for the woman (world) is life or death.
Both women will be raised and judged in the sanctuary by the righteous High Priest who is the final Judge and God.
The final curse of death will be reversed for all who deserve life and will be resurrected but the wicked will cease to exist.
- Righteous Woman (Fertile). The righteous woman will be exonerated and bear children and populate the new earth.
- Adulterous Woman (Infertile). The wicked woman will be cursed as barren and will not be allowed to populate the earth.
Do not get bogged down in details based on your perspective about slavery and subjection and unfairness to women.
This system is righteous because it is the fastest and most fair method for God to expose truth and punish the guilty. God is a legal genius!
It is fair because that is the trouble we got into.
As a righteous judge He cannot arbitarily enforce His will by declaring what is true and just executing His will.
Until everybody understands what will be done, He has to be patient.
God does not condone modern slavery but if the human race sold themselves into slavery and want to be slaves to sin, this is the reality that God has to accomodate.
The human race is symbolized in all laws as a woman who had a role in subjecting her family to slavery by her disobedience and was tricked.
Adam was not tricked but his willful disobedience sealed their fate and lost their birthright and put his children into perpetual slavery to a monster.
His consequence were much harder to reverse. It required the death of a substitute for him - Jesus Christ, who could purchase the stolen inheritance at a significant price, but it was faster than the law allowed.
It will take 7,000 years not 50,000 years.
As a consequence the balance of power in the universe will be upset.
How can we rule them, when they have never sinned?
God's question to them is "why should we bear the cost of their folly?"
We were born after the problem to be impartial witnesses.
How could God explain consequences to them when they had never seen evil?
Gods warning that Satan was a tyrant was nonsense to them. After all, he was a popular, beloved angel.
So now the resolution was left to the Father of both who had the right to unilaterally anul her decision because the husband who had that right did not execute that power and instead was found guilty of a worse crime.
God had to allow it to continue until all issues are clear.
The Science: The Curse Of Death Applied.
Having established the role of the players, now let us examine the science of the judgment test.
So far, this is primarily an end-time prophecy - not a Messianic prophecy.
This is why the science seemed backwards and different from all previous biological Bible Science.
It is not a science about life only, it is also a science about death.
- Barley, No Frankinsence, No Oil. The husband supplied the offering.
The barely is the first fruit out of the dead earth. With no oil and no fragrance it was a meal for death.
- Earthen Vessel. In an earthen vessel, the priest combined holy water and dust from the sanctuary.
- Holy Water. Pure water.
- Dust From The Floor of The Sanctuary. She is made of dust.
- Burn An Offering Of Memorial (Jealousy Offering). He holds up her shame to God, exposing her sin.
"for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance."
With the jealousy offering in her hands, her head uncovered and the priest with the bitter water she swears an oath and the priest writes the curse in a book and then blots them out with the bitter water.
She says "Amen. Amen", and drinks the water.
She has agreed to a covenant and sealed it with a sacrifice.
- Woman's Head Uncovered. It is a shame to have her head uncovered.
- Curses Written In A Book. All the penalties for sin.
- Curses Blotted Out With Bitter Water. The water removes the curses and she drinks it.
- Sworn Oath. She swears to the oath.
- Amen, Amen (Agreed To The Oath). She agrees.
- Woman Drinks Bitter Water. This bitter water causes the curse. How?
It is a chemical used by the body to destroy cells.
- Bitter Water (Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) And Superoxide (H2Oe-)).
Hydrogen Peroxide is oxygen added to water.
Superoxide is an extra electron added to water. It is more potent then H2O2.
- Hydrogen Peroxide And Superoxide. The extra oxygen and the extra electron added to H20 makes it different.
It is now capable of destroying substances that the immune system would attack.
- Cell Death. A cancer cell can die in three ways: apoptosis, necrosis and autophagy.
- Apoptosis. Programmed Cell Death. Biochemical events lead to cell changes and death.
These changes include blebbing, cell shrinkage, nuclear fragmentation, chromatin condensation, chromosomal DNA fragmentation, and global mRNA decay.
- Necrosis. Traumatic Cell Death.
- Autophagy. Cellular Cannibalism. It is the natural, destructive mechanism that disassembles unnecessary or dysfunctional cellular components
- The Response In The Cell.
The rate of DNA repair is dependent on many factors, including the cell type, the age of the cell, and the extracellular environment.
A cell that has accumulated a large amount of DNA damage, or one that no longer effectively repairs damage incurred to its DNA, can enter one of three possible states:
- Senescence. An irreversible state of dormancy. The first death is described as a sleep.
- Apoptosis. A cell suicide or programmed cell death.
- Cancer. Unregulated cell division, which can lead to the formation of a tumor that is cancerous.
- Tumor Growth (Cancer). DNA packaged into a form of chromation to prevent gene expression.
- Cachexia (Body Wasting). Body wasting (Cachexia) or wasting syndrome is loss of weight, muscle atrophy, fatigue, weakness, and significant loss of appetite in someone who is not actively trying to lose weight and cannot be reversed nutritionally.
- The Result.
These process occur in the body and in the general public during the fifth curse in the macro-world.
- Belly Swell (Cancer). Consumption and inflammation.
The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
(Deuteronomy 28: 22)
- Thigh Waste Away (Cachexia - Body Wasting).
... I will appoint over you a sudden terror, consumption and fever that will waste away the eyes and cause the soul to pine away...
(Leviticus 26: 16)
Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.
The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:
(Deuteronomy 28: 32-33)
- Autophagy (Cell Cannibalism). They eat their children.
Further, you will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters you will eat.
(Leviticus 26: 29)
Then you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and of your daughters whom the LORD your God has given you, during the siege and the distress by which your enemy will oppress you.
(Deuteronomy 28: 53)
- Judgment (Fertility/Infertility). What causes the infertility?
This will happen in the year preceeding the Second Coming.
In that year no women will have children.
- Righteous Woman (Fertile). She will be fertile and bear children again, after the 1000 years.
- Adulterous Woman (Infertile). She will not be infertile and will face death. The men will automatically have no children so they will both die off in one generation.
In the Bible Science lesson on Jacob's Stick we explained how the stick with spots and stripes was about DNA and about Jesus Christ's death.
I did not explain that this was unacceptable - a crime against God as He suffered as the sin offering.
Only two female animals could be acceptable as a sin offering (female goat) - for unintentional sin, and the ashes of to red heifer (a female cow) to cleanse from death.
Jesus could qualify as one of these. So on the cross He was like a female - submitting to death.
While He was submitting He was bruised with spots and stripes.
- Spots. Bruise marks that appeared when he was punched, slapped and beaten.
- Striped (X-Inactivation). He was beaten with a flagellum, a multi-strapped whip which tore His flesh.
- Infertility. He was to be cut off (crucified) and die with nothing, no one, without children or an inheritance.
Infertility or Female.
Certain mammals are known to be infertile when bred with others within their own species. Lions, tigers and mules.
- Calico Cats (X-Inactivation).
They are all female.
Calico cats have a striped and mottled appearance because the packaged gene does not show. Hence you can see where those genes appear on the body.
This is caused by epigenetics which targets one copy of the XX gene to be switched off.
The inactive X chromosome is silenced by its being packaged in such a way that it has a transcriptionally inactive structure called heterochromatin.
It makes rats infertile.
Epigenetic tags are reset during egg and sperm formation when methyl tags are added. They silence gene expression and return the cell to a blank state.
Before the new organism can grow into a healthy embryo, the epigenetic tags must be erased.
However, in mammals, imprinted genes keep their epigenetic tags.
Three generations are already affected in the womb by the environment.
When the daughter genes are prepared it sets the DNA back to factory settings - the "blank state".
In vitro fertilization, cells do not get the process of wiping away accumulated changes in the epigenes and are up to 70%-90% in error, causing mosaics, trisomies, chimeras and intersex embryos.
The History Of The Science
The mechanism of modern genetics was discovered between 1856 and 1953.
- Jacob (1900 BC). Genetic experiments at the command of God, showing Jacob how He would conduct the miracle.
- Moses (1500 BC). Wrote about the rules of DNA in several Bible stories.
- Previous Knowledge. Farmers know that crossbreeding of animals and plants could favor desirable traits.
- Gregor Mendel (1856 - 1863). Conducted pea plant experiments to establish the rules of inheritance.
- Friedrich Miescher (869). He discovered a substance he called "nuclein" by examining pus.
- Erwin Chargaff (1947). Discovered the base pairs. A-T and C-G are found in definite ratios.
- Rosalind Franklin (1952). X-ray diffraction image of the double helix used by Watson and Crick.
- The Discovery (1953). James Watson and Francis Crick discovered the accurate double helix shape and structure.
- Matthew Meselson and Franklin Stahl (1957). DNA semi-conservative replication.
- Christian de Duve (1962). Discovered of two cell organelles, peroxisome and lysosome and described autophagy.
- Reiji Okazaki (1968). Okazaki Fragments. Discovered that the lagging strand of DNA is replicated via fragments.
- Abdel-Monem M, Dürwald H, Hoffmann-Berling H (1976). Discovered DNA helicase in E. Coli.
- Pseudoknot (1982). Discovered in the turnip yellow mosaic virus
- Current Status. It is now known that there are several forms of the DNA which differ in how tightly they are coiled. B-DNA is the most prevalent in nature and this was what was discovered.
- GMO (Monsanto And Others). Patenting the work of God and changing the fertility of plants for a profit.
Man's Wisdom Is Foolishness.
Therefore, behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wondrously marvelous.
And the wisdom of their wise men will perish. And the discernment of their discerning men will be concealed.
(Isaiah 29: 14)
||Time: 30 Minutes
Print: 4 pages
This File First Created : 21 December 2008. Split by Science Topics: June 2015
No permission is given to use this material at this time. Quoting of this material is strictly by the author's permission (Jeremiah 23: 30).
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editors: Patterson (February 2009-2011 and 2015). Peer Review: None