The "bible of chemistry" is in the Bible!
The Torah has at least 3 models of the Periodic table encoded in the Mishkan and its laws.
The creation story in Genesis 1 shows that the world was created in the order of the Periodic Table as YHWH made the elements and their products for each day according to the elements in each row of the Periodic Table.
Prerequesites: You need to understand the structure of the Mishkan.
The Science Pattern Design And Laws
- Pattern. The periodic table was developed based on recognizing a pattern of similar properties in regular intervals of 2, 8, 18, and 32 between the rows (periods) and columns (groups) of the table.
- Design. There are 7 rows and 32 columns in 4 blocks arranged in order of increasing atomic numbers - the number of protons in the nucleus.
- Rows. Elements in a row have their electrons in the same orbit (shell). Some of these suborbits are filled and do not participate in reactions.
- Columns. Elements in a column show similar behavior because they have the same number of electrons in their outer orbits, so behave the same way in chemical reactions.
- Blocks. Based on this unusual pattern (periodicity), the table does not look like a perfect table or spreadsheet, but has huge chunks or gaps between elements.
These gaps separate one block from another.
A block of elements have a set number of rows and columns.
- Forms. The table can be presented in two ways, based on the position of the "F" blocks.
- Short Form. The "F" block is offset at the bottom of the table. In come cases there is a blank space in the main table and in other cases an elements is repeated in the main table and the offset portion. This offset portion is usually 15 elements.
- Long Form. The "F" Block is included in the list at row 6 and 7.
- Helium Placement. Helium belongs in the "S" block not the "P" block because it has no electrons in the "P" block.
It is usually placed in the noble gases because it is inert.
The reason why it is inert is because its "S" orbit is filled since it only has 2 electrons.
The reason why the noble gases are inert is because their "P" orbit is filled with 8 electrons.
- "F" Block Size. It can be presented with 15 or 14 elements and these can vary.
The "F" Block has only 14 elements because there are only 14 electrons available.
These 14 elements are (La to Yb) and (Ac to No). Elements Lu and Lr do not belong in the "F" block.
However, it is commonly presented with 15 elements either (La to Lu) and (Ac to Lr) or (Ce to Lu) and (Th to Lr).
- Laws. All models so far are about the behavior of the electron.
- Quantum Numbers. It displays the quantum numbers. It took a special object to show quantum number ℓ.
The Mishkan shows the 3D structure and organization of the elements in 4 groups and orientation of the orbits.
- Aufbau Principle (Feast of Tabernacles). It shows how electrons are built up in their orbits
- Four States Of Matter. It shows four states of matter which are all organized.
- Other Electron Rules. Maximum and minimum values for the orbits of the electrons
- Elements Per Row (Genesis 1). The type of elements in each row of the periodic table
- Current Status.
- Earlier Periodic Tables. When I learned chemistry between 1978-82, the "F" block had 15 lements, helium was classified with the noble gases.
Today there is a slight variation but these old models keep showing up.
It seems that the Europeans might have transitioned to the block model of the table but the Americans have not, arguing for similarity in the behavior of the elements in the columns.
- Periodic Table Of Electrons By Block.
The Mishkan is a model of the periodic table by block which follows the behavior according to physics.
So far, all models are about the behavior of the electrons, not the protons.
It has a slight variation which at first makes it look like the American model with hydrogen and helium at opposite ends.
This slight variation makes it a model of the theory of everything.
The Torah Science Periodic Table (Exodus 26, 36)
All models are color coded so that similar areas can be identified.
|Table 2.2: The Mishkan Flat Table|
| Open Here|| Not Here |
|2A ||Extended |
| ||P |
| ||D |
|Hard Metals ||Soft ||Nonmetals|
|7x2 ||2x14 ||4x10 ||6x6 |
Before we make our comparisons, we must make a decision about certain features of the Periodic Table that have been debated between the various chemistry groups.
- Quantum Chemistry (Blocks).
The Mishkan agrees with the model according to quantum chemistry, where the four blocks are based on the valence shells.
- "S" Block (Helium). Helium is part of the "S" block and is in group 2A, not group 8A.
- "F" Block (14 Elements). It has 14 elements, not 15 because the "F" block has a maximum of 14 electrons.
- Flat Table. This is our unique requirement.
The Mishkan is a three dimensional model, but the Periodic Table is a two dimensional fuzzy table.
The Mishkan can also be represented as a two dimensional table with one slight variation.
The periodic table can be viewed as a spiral cylinder because of the circular order by atomic number.
If so, then the standard versions of the flat periodic table are based on opening that cylinder between group 1A and 8A.
The Mishkan model opens the cylinder between group 1A and 2A so that the "S" block creates the borders of the model.
This visually places Hydrogen and Helium at the two corners as the standard model does, while still keeping them in their correct blocks.
However, the standard model creates a conundrum by taking Helium out of its correct block and placing it in Group 8A just because its outer layer is filled.
The proof is based on comparing the properties and construction of the four blocks of the periodic table to structures that make the Miskhan.
The Mishkan is not a list of individual elements, but the general properties of the elements can be deduced from the block in which they belong.
The western end of the sanctuary is the top of the table (Period 1).
- Properties. The properties of the elements are represented in the sanctuary.
- Metals (S). They are boards overlaid by gold, with silver bases.
- Rare Earth Elements (F). They are boards overlaid by gold, with silver bases.
- Colorful Transition Elements (D). They are the colorful linen fabric in the roof.
- Nonmetals (P). They are represented theoretically in 3-D blank space or air in the Most Holy Place.
- Plasma (*). It is represented in 2-D blank spaces in the Holy Place and elsewhere.
- Valence. This is the number of electrons shared in the outer layers. The Mishkan shows this variation.
- Fixed. Rows are represented by the same number, same width and height material in all layers.
- Variable. Rows are represented by variable width and variable number construction materials.
2-D Mishkan Model: A New Sanctuary Model Of The Periodic Table.
The sanctuary appears to mathematically represent creation at the scientific level. It is both a time piece and a periodic table.
We have always demonstrated in our bible lessons that the sanctuary is the pattern of how God created the earth and how He will recreate us at the end of time.
We did this by showing that the days of creation appear to be represented in the sanctuary so that salvation is the process of recreation using the same pattern as the original creation.
Now we can demonstrate that at the atomic level, the sanctuary is a periodic table that shows how the elements are arranged and when they were created and used.
Here is the periodic table merged with the sanctuary.
|Table 2.3b: Sanctuary
|S Block (7x2)
|1s2||P Block (6x6) ||1s1
F Block (2x14)
|4f3 ||5f3 |
|4f4 ||5f4 ||d4||d4 |
|4f5 ||5f5 |
|4f6 ||5f6 |
|4f7 ||5f7 ||d3||d3 |
|4f8 ||5f8 |
|4f9 ||5f9 |
|4f10 ||5f10 ||d2||d2 |
|4f11 ||5f11 |
|4f12 ||5f12 |
|4f13 ||5f13 ||d1||d1 |
|4f14 ||5f14 |
Summary of Proof.
I use the points of comparison in the "summary of similarities" table below with a color model of the sanctuary and periodic table.
Tables 2.4a and 2.4b explain the proof in detail.
The Bible's periodic table settles several questions about variations in the table.
|Table 2.3a: Summary of Similarities|
|Periodic Table ||Sanctuary |
|2 elements |
|Metal?||Gold board||2 back boards||Most Holy Place|
|P||6||6||Non-metal||Air, board||6||6 Grid|
|D||4||10||Soft Metal||Fabric, Skin, hair||4 Layers||10 Strips||Roof|
|F||2||14||Metal||Gold board||2||14||Holy Place|
- Helium. Helium belongs in group 2A.
The design seems to acknowledge the fact that Helium and Hydrogen overlap some of the other elements because they are each in a corner overlapping two elements.
- "F" Block. It has 14 elements, not 15 as the IUPAC version.
- Shape. Although hydrogen and Helium are shuffled it still maintains the shape in which there are two corner elements.
Variations And Models.
Different views of the Periodic Table are represented by different parts of the sanctuary system.
- Mishkan. The main structure models the periodic table by block and its attributes.
- Blue Linen Cover (Orbit). It represents the orbit shapes quantum number (ℓ). The other quantum numbers are represented in the main structure.
- Goat's Hair Cover (Orbit). It must represent some limits of quantum number (ℓ).
- Feast Of Tabernacles. It demonstrates the Aufbau principle.
- Sanctuary and Feast of Tabernacles. It models the four states of matter.
Periodic Table Detail Proof By Block.
The outer layers of the sanctuary encodes the valence shell, number of rows and columns for each block of elements in the periodic table.
The material from which they are constructed demonstrates the properties of the block.
We will now demonstrate that the dimensions of the blocks and their properties are represented in the Mishkan.
We have also color coded similar structures to assist in the comparison.
|Table 2.4b: Sanctuary|
|S Block (7x2)|
|He||Most Holy Place |
P Block (6x6)
|Be ||B||C||N||O||F||Ne ||Li|
F Block (2x14)
|Zn||Cd||Hg ||Uub ||-||Roof|
|Cu||Ag||Au ||Uuu |
|Ni||Pd||Pt ||Uun |
|Co||Rh||Ir ||Mt |
|Fe||Ru||Os ||Hs |
|D Block (4x10)||Rings|
|Mn||Tc||Re ||Bh ||Roof|
|Cr||Mo||W ||Sg |
|V||Nb||Ta ||Db |
|Ti||Zr||Hf ||Rf |
|Sc||Y||Lu ||Lr |
|Ce ||Th |
|Pr ||Pa |
|Nd ||U |
|Pm ||Np |
|Sm ||Pu |
|Eu ||Am |
|Gd ||Cm |
|Tb ||Bk |
|Dy ||Cf |
|Ho ||Es |
|Er ||Fm |
|Tm ||Md |
|Yb ||No |
|Most Holy Place. There are 6 boards on the west wall with 2 supporting the corners. There are 6 boards on the north and south walls.
Holy Place. There are 14 boards on the north and south walls.
Roof. It overlaps both the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place.
|Table 2.4a: Periodic Table As A Cylinder Opened Between the "S" Block|
|S Block (7x2) Metals || (c)teachinghearts|
|S||D||P ||S |
|2A||3B ||4B ||5B||6B ||7B||8B||1B ||2B||3A ||4A ||5A ||6A ||7A ||8A ||1A |
|He||P Block (6x6) (Nonmetals) ||H |
|Be ||D Block (4x10)|
|Mg ||Al||Si||P||S||Cl||Ar ||Na|
|Ca ||Sc||Ti||V ||Cr||Mn ||Fe||Co||Ni||Cu||Zn||Ga||Ge||As||Se||Br||Kr ||K|
|Sr ||Y||Zr||Nb ||Mo||Tc ||Ru||Rh||Pd||Ag||Cd ||In||Sn||Sb||Te||I||Xe ||Rb|
|Ba ||Lu||Hf||Ta ||W||Re ||Os||Ir||Pt||Au||Hg ||Tl||Pb||Bi||Po||At||Rn ||Cs|
|Ra ||Lr||Rf||Db ||Sg||Bh ||Hs||Mt ||Uun||Uuu||Uub ||Uut||Uuq||Uup||Uuh||Uus||Uuo ||Fr|
||F Block (2x14)
|Rare Earth Metals|
- Hydrogen and Helium: Two Back Corner Boards. Notice that these two boards in the west stick out at the end the same way that hydrogen and helium stick out by themselves at the top of the table.
- 2 Boards, 7 Rows: "S" Block (2 Elements, 7 Rows).
The S" block has two columns and seven rows of elements.
The north and south sides of the Most Holy Place and the Periodic Table are bordered by structures made with seven rows and two columns.
» Properties (Metals). These elements in the "S" and "F" blocks are represented by gold plated boards with silver bases.
- Shine. Shiny gold boards in silver bases.
- Conducts Electricity. Gold conducts electricity. The north and south carry positive and negative charges by convention.
- Solid at Room Temperature. Solid boards.
- Same Charge. All elements in each group have the same charge.
- 6 Boards, 6 Rows: "P" Block (6 Elements, 6 Rows).
The "P" block has six rows and six columns.
The center of the Most Holy Place and the Periodic Table is a six by six grid.
The six boards on the back of the western wall represent six elements on one side of the grid.
Although the 6 elements in the north and south wall are not part of this block, they outline the other sides of this grid.
» Number of Rows (6).
Period 2 to 7 (Group 3A to 8A).
This group of six rows and six columns are represented by the 6x6 grid in the Most Holy Place.
» Period 2 to 7 (Group 3A to 8A). These two columns of six elements are the six boards on the north and south wall of the Most Holy Place.
» Properties (NonMetals - Gas, Liquid, Solid). These elements are represented mostly by air and six gold plated boards.
In the sanctuary, water is also represented as coming out of the Most Holy Place.
- Not Shiny. Air is not shiny.
- Poor Conductors of Electricity. Air does not conduct electricity.
- Most are Gases at Room Temperature. 30 of 36 elements represented by air.
- Gas, Liquid, Semisolid, Solid. Represented by air, water and solid boards.
- Not Malleable and Ductile. Air cannot be shaped.
- Same Charge. All elements in each group have the same charge.
» A Diagonal Line.
The metalloids form a diagonal line in this block.
A Bible lesson gives instructions to form a diagonal line from the north east to the south west corner.
I called it a secret passageway which protects us from the overflowing waters.
» S and P Blocks (Most Holy Place).
Within these blocks that form the nucleus or the Most Holy Place are the life elements (carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, sulfur, phosphorous and hydrogen).
- 14 Boards, 2 Rows: "F" Block (14 Elements, 2 Rows - Lanthanide and Actinides).
This block of rare metals has two rows and fourteen columns. One row includes the magnetic elements and the second is the radioactive elements.
Separated from the main table and from the Most Holy Place is a structure built with two rows and fourteen columns.
» Number of Rows (2). The two rows in the "F" block are the two walls of 14 boards of the Holy Place.
These are two rows each having 14 very unstable elements. The instability might be represented by the fact that they
are supported after 14 boards and no extra walls while the Most Holy Place has support after 6 boards and has a wall.
» Properties (Metals). It has the same properties described in the "S" block.
Based on the furniture in the sanctuary and prophecy, the magnetic metals are probably on the north wall and the radioactive metals on the south wall.
These elements mostly have +1 to +3 charges.
However, this block is pictured as unconnected from the main table with elements incorrectly lined up horizontally in groups that have no relation to their charges.
Therefore, the vertical arrangement of the "F" block under group +1 and +2 in the sanctuary is a more accurate representation of the charges.
- 10 Panel Linen Covering, 4 Rows (Layers): "D" Block (10 Elements, 4 Rows).
The "D" block of the colorful transition metals is a grid having four rows and ten columns (Group 1B to 8B).
Overlapping the entire sanctuary is a flexible fabric roof made with four layers. The first layer is ten panels.
These are ten columns in four rows represented by ten strips of cloth, four cubits wide.
This feature is represented by the colorful linen fabric roof which also symbolizes the rainbow.
» Overlapping Panel. In the next layer there are eleven panels, five over the Most Holy Place and six over the Holy Place.
The sixth panel is doubled over the tenth so that it is even.
» The Upper Two Panels.
The last two layers are not made of even strips of material. Since they are animal skins they must be randomly attached like a jigsaw puzzle.
The blending of each panel may represent the feature of radioactive material to decay from one form into the form of its neighbor.
» Properties (Transition Metals).
All other elements are represented by gold plated boards and air, but these are represented by layers of fabric.
- Malleable and Ductile (Soft and Bendable). This is represented as bendable fabric and animal skin.
- Conducts Electricity. The different layers of linen and goat's hair represent layers of two different charges, the model of a capacitor and electrical conductivity.
- Produces Colored Compounds. The colorful blue, red and purple linen layer.
- Catalysts. Often act as catalysts. The overlapping feature might represent this.
|Table 2.5b: "D" Block (Transition Elements)|
|. ||Holy Place||Most Holy Place |
|. ||5 Panels over Roof||Roof||West Wall |
|. ||3 ||4 ||-3||-2 ||-1||0 ||1 ||2|
|. ||3B ||4B ||5B||6B ||7B||8B||1B ||2B |
|4||Actinide (Porpoise Skin Layer)|
|Lr ||Rf ||Db||Sg ||Bh||Hs ||Mt ||Uun ||Uuu ||Uub|
|3||Lanthanide (Ram Skin Dyed Red)|
|Lu ||Hf ||Ta||W ||Re||Os ||Ir ||Pt ||Au ||Hg|
|2||11||11 Panel Goat Hair Layer|
|10 ||9 ||8||7 ||6||5 ||4 ||3 ||2 ||1|
|Y ||Zr ||Nb||Mo ||Tc||Ru ||Rh ||Pd ||Ag ||Cd|
|1||(10 Panel Blue Linen Veil)|
|Sc ||Ti ||V||Cr ||Mn||Fe ||Co ||Ni ||Cu ||Zn|
- Multiple Charges. Elements have more than one charge. These have multiple sizes, not fixed like the boards.
- Paramagnetic. Attracted to a strong external magnetic field. The rings in the center are the magnetic field.
|Table 2.5c: "D" Block Overlapping|
|Holy Place||Most Holy Place |
|5 Panels over Roof||Roof||West Wall |
|3 ||4 ||-3||-2 ||-1||0 ||1 ||2|
| D |
|3B ||4B ||5B||6B ||7B||8B||1B ||2B |
|3A ||4A ||5A||6A ||7A||8A||1A ||2A |
|F || - |
- Variable Valencies (Overlapping Charges).
Although this block is inserted between the "S" and "P" blocks (Group 1A to 8A), the "D" block (Group 1B to 8B), can be described as overlapping the "S", "P" and "F" blocks because the outer layers have the same set of valences (charge) as the other blocks combined.
The charges in the "D" block are represented as 1B to 8B.
The charges in the "S","P" and "F" block are 1A to 8A.
The sanctuary roof covers all the structures that represent the other three blocks.
Therefore, the sanctuary design better represents this overlap feature of the Periodic Table.
» Multiple Valences.
The four rows in the "D" block are represented by four fabric coverings.
But unlike the other blocks whose rows are represented by the same structures, each fabric is different. The top two have unknown dimensions the next is eleven panels folded even with the rest and the inner layer is ten panels.
This represents a unique feature of the transitional elements. Most elements can have more than one charge in their valence shell.
» Two Sections.
The 10 panel layer is divided into two sections of five panels.
This distribution appears to be present in the "D" block.
- Holy Place Roof (5 Panels). Group 3B to 7B (Sc to Mn).
- Most Holy Place Roof (3 Panels). This is group 8B (Fe, Co, Ni). The interesting feature is that these three share one valence. It may point to the picture of a unified three (three in one). This is either the shekinah glory of God surrounded by two angels or the Trinity.
» Platinum Group (Ru, Rh, Pd, Os, Ir, Pt). These 6 elements are part of group 8B.
They have the same properties and tend to be found together in the same mineral deposits.
While the other members of group 8B are on the sides of the sanctuary, these six are on the roof.
- Most Holy Place Back (2 Panels). This covers Group 1B to 2B (Cu and Zn).
Notice the group 1 and 2 elements (1A, 1B, 2A, 2B) and Period 1 and 2 elements make the walls on the three sides of the sanctuary,
- 50 Rings (Ferromagnets). The model predicts a special electromagnetic force between group 7B and 8B which may only exist between Mn-Fe and Tc-Ru.
Forces Within The Atom.
The proof now involves deeper issues of chemistry. They are best explained in quantum particle physics.
- Bars, Rings, Columns: Orbits and Atomic Forces.
These forces are not represented in the periodic table, but they appear in this model that demonstrates the electrical properties of the periodic table.
» Band Theory: 5 Bars and Their Rings (External Electromagnetic Force).
The four external bars probably represent the "S", "P", "D" and "F" orbitals which are separated by a gap in the model and which can switch between the valence band and the next conduction band.
|Conduction Band||2 Upper Bars|
|Overlap (Fermi)||Middle Bar|
|Valence Band||2 Lower Bars|
» 5 + 4 Columns (Internal Electromagnetic Force). They are probably the pathway of the electrons inside the atom or another force related to the Z0 force.
- Conduction Band. The highest energy band that may be empty is separated from the valence band by an energy gap.
- Inert Inner Core Band (Band Gap or Fermi Layer). The bars in the middle represent the filled shells that do not participate in bonds.
- Valence Band. The band with the highest energy electrons that participate in chemical bonding. There can be a maximum of four valence bands representing the "S", "P", "D" and "F" orbitals.
- Four Columns (S and P Orbitals). These are the 1 "S" orbital and 3 "P" orbitals.
- Five Columns (D Orbitals). These are the five "D" orbitals.
The Unanswerable Question.
A skeptic might say that I have just demonstrated the arithmetic progression [2, 6, 10, 14, n+4 ...].
But we have demonstrated more.
I have just superimposed the periodic table on top of the sanctuary without doing violence to either!
Simply by showing that the outer dimensions and number of boards, location and orientation of the boards and number of rows in each section and the construction materials are the same as the periodic table blocks, outer shell and orientation and properties, we have established the relationship.
This is my primary evidence. It is mathematical.
Next we will examine some advanced features of chemistry contained in both the structure of the sanctuary as described in Exodus 26 and 36 and in the Feast of Tabernacles.
- Structure (Exodus 26 and 36). It models 3-D orientation of quanum number (ℓ).
- Feast Of Tabernacles (Numbers 29). It models quantum numbers, plasma, and the Aufbau principle.
If you take the Periodic Table as a perfect rectangular spreadsheet grid then the following definitions apply.
- Real Elements. They are the elements that we already recognize.
- Virtual Elements. They are the empty spaces above each block in the table. They could be plasma, organized by blocks.
Quantum Numbers (Exodus 36: 8-13 And Exodus 26: 1-6)
Like the Table of contents in a book, the description of the sanctuary opens up with a description of the blue linen roof cover.
This is the "D" block of the table.
Quantum Number. They define the orbit of the electrons.
They are modeled by the blue linen curtain.
|Table 2.6a1: Periodic Table |
|Metals ||Non-Metal ||Z|
|Walls ||Roof ||Most Holy |
||1 ||1s ||Madelung Rule (n+l) ||2|
|2 ||2s || || ||2p||8 |
|3 ||3s ||3p ||8|
|4 ||4s ||3d||4p ||18|
|5 ||5s ||4d||5p ||18|
|6 ||6s || ||4f||5d||6p ||32|
|7 ||7s ||5f||6d||7p ||32|
|ℓ||ℓ=0||- ||ℓ=3 ||ℓ=2||ℓ=1 ||118|
|-||Matter ||Time||Space ||-|
|2||- ||14 ||10||6 ||-|
|2x7||- ||14x2 ||10x4||6x6 |
|Block ||S||- ||F ||D||P ||
I believe that this pattern is a model of the orientation.
|Table 2.6a2: Periodic Table |
Mishkan Orientation (ml)
|Metals ||Non-Metal ||Metals|
|Walls ||Room ||Roof |
|3 ||3s ||3p ||Most |
|4 ||4s ||4p |
|5 ||5s ||5p |
|6 ||6s ||6p |
|7 ||7s ||7p |
Arrows show the direction of the columns|
- N: Principal Quantum Number (Shell) (N>0).
The size of the orbital (shell or energy level).
These are the seven rows of the Most Holy Place ("S" Block).
- ml: Magnetic Quantum Number (-l to +l).
The orientation in space Where the orbitals point.
These still appear to be theoretical models, so I will venture to say that the Mishkan seems to show a slightly different three dimensional model.
»"S" block. Circular. The "S" and "P" rows face north-south.
»"P" block. Two ellipses (figure 8)
»"D" block. It is exposed on the surface and surrounds all blocks. The rows face east-west.
»"F" block. It exits the end like an ellipse. The rows face east-west.
- ms: Spin Quantum Number (+½ or -½).
The Mishkan has a fixed north and south compass direction.
- ℓ: Orbital Quantum Number (0 to n-1).
The shape of the orbital (subshell). It is different for each block (spherical, polar or cloverleaf).
» Quantum Number (ℓ): The Orientation Of The Atomic Orbits.
» "D" Block Template (Linen Layer).
This block is 28 cubits wide and 40 cubits long. The two groups of five panels are joined in the center by 50 rings. It seems to act as a template for some properties of all blocks (size and design).
» "F" Block Template (Goat's Hair Layer).
So far I cannot find a similar connection with the goats hair layer (30 x 42 or 44 cubits and 50 rings).
This layer represents the variation or flexibility in number of valence electrons.
So, it may be related to some upper limit or variation in this quantum number that will accommodate the behavior of the "D" and "F" block electrons.
So I will speculate.
- 50 Gold Rings (S and P Blocks). 50 elements in these blocks. Can they be seen as inside the other 2 blocks? Are they circular in orbit, or generating a magnetic field?
The rings are air in the center ("P" block) and metal on the outside ("S" block).
»"S" block (Gold Rings)). Circular. The "S" and "P".
»"P" block (Blue Loops). Two ellipses (figure 8) or teardrop emerging from the circle.
- 40 Cubits (D Block). 40 elements in the "D" block. Is it oriented 90 degrees with respect to the "F" block? The length is oriented from east to west, a direction that models neutral charge. This may be another way to model the action of catalysts.
»"D" block (Cloverleaf). It has identical leaves on each side of the S-P block combo.
- 28 Cubits (F Block). 28 elements in the "F" block. The width is oriented from north to south, a direction that models opposite charges.
»"F" block. It is rotated 90° from the D block with many rings/leaves.
- 50 Bronze Rings (S and P Blocks). These electrons are stable.
- 44 Cubits (D Block). 44 elements. An extra element appears to be in each row of the "D" and "F" block.
This "extra element" may be extra room for more electrons to enter into the orbit, possibly to a maximum of 4 electrons for the block.
It explains why the "D" block can shift up when it fills its orbits (Aufbau filling).
- 30 Cubits (F Block). 30 elements are in this block according to one standards group and the original configuration of the table. The European group and current thinking have settled on 28 because of the maximum valence electrons.
Deciding why the groups differ may reveal what makes the difference between the two layers.
However, the answer should be the same as the "D" block. There is an allowance for 2 extra electrons or orbits to jump shells and be available for a reaction or for participation outside the ring to share electrons.
» The Atom: An Electromagnetic Coil.
As part of my instructions I saw a vision of what I now know is a torroidal sphere which I finally realized also looks like an electromagnetic coil.
I am guessing that the orbits of the blocks may follow this pattern.
- S and P. These blocks are the rings of the coil. The 50 rings mimic this design.
- D. This block is the magnetic field lines going inside and over the surface of the coil.
The five blocks on each side connected by loops of blue cord mimics this design of the "D" block coming through the 50 elements of the "S" and "P" block rings in loops.
- F. This may be the path of the "F" orbit.
This block is at the entrance, it is covered by the "D" block, but offset from the "S" and "P" block.
Hydrogen Spectral Series.
The "D" layers may be the major source of the spectral lines.
In the Quantum Physics proof I concluded that the Mishkan is a model of the hydrogen atom.
When hydrogen is excited it shows the following spectral lines that seem to correspond to the colors in the "D" layers.
Goat hair can be tan, black or white.
If the goat hair and porpoise skin layers are black, then the roof corresponds to the Lyman series alone.
The sanctuary is a "black body".
|Mishkan Roof||Hydrogen Spectral Lines|
|Blue Linen||Blue linen decorated with red and purple||Blue, red, purple||UV||Lyman|
|Violet, cyan, red||Visible|
|Goat Hair ||Dark?||Dark? |
|Ram Skin||Red||Red||Shortwave Infrared||Pachen|
Figure 2.8 Balmer Series
Empty Orbitals Structure Theory.
Since hydrogen only has an "S" orbital, it means that when electrons are excited they go up to this empty layer whose existance can only be explained by Mishkan physics.
The current model of orbitals seems to assume that an orbital exists only when the electrons that need it exist.
So we are proposing that all elements have all layers or the structures to support all layers of orbits even if they are empty.
So it is now easy to see how these layers can be filled at any time.
In October 2011 Michael Walker, a reader noticed that the order of the instructions in Exodus 26 was the roof, boards and the 2 back boards.
If it has any significance, it may be the order in which the orbits are arranged ("D", "F", "S", "P" and "1S").
The Torah Science: The Four States Of Matter (Numbers 29: 12-34)
So I tried to get an anwer for the last remaining feature of the Periodic table - the atomic number order.
Instead, God gave me the rules about the Feast of Tabernacles.
There is a whole new state of matter in the blank spaces of the Periodic Table that everyone thought was irrelevant.
I thought there were only three states of matter. Now there are four.
|Table 7.2 The Chemistry Of The Feast Of Tabernacles|
|F Block (2x14)
||D Block (4x10)
||P Block (6x6)
||F Block Virtual (5x14)
||D Block Virtual (3x10)
||P Block Virtual (1x6)
||3B ||4B ||5B||6B ||7B||8B||1B ||2B||3A ||4A ||5A ||6A ||7A ||8A
||Sc||Ti||V ||Cr||Mn ||Fe||Co||Ni||Cu||Zn||Ga||Ge||As||Se||Br||Kr
||Y||Zr||Nb ||Mo||Tc ||Ru||Rh||Pd||Ag||Cd ||In||Sn||Sb||Te||I||Xe
||Lu||Hf||Ta ||W||Re ||Os||Ir||Pt||Au||Hg ||Tl||Pb||Bi||Po||At||Rn
||Lr||Rf||Db ||Sg||Bh ||Hs||Mt ||Uun||Uuu||Uub ||Uut||Uuq||Uup||Uuh||Uus||Uuo
||Metalloid - Gas
During the feast of Tabernacles, 4 types of animals were sacrificed for seven days.
The animals are sacrificed for seven days and the periodic table has seven rows.
In the periodic table, the "S" block fills all seven rows. However, the other blocks are blank in some rows and only fill some of the other rows.
Everybody assumed that the blank spaces are meaningless because the atomic number also ignored these empty spaces.
The Feast of Tabernacles assigns importance to these empty spaces.
If you count the blank spaces in the periodic table, then it accounts for the total number of animals for three of the four animals.
The hard metals (S and F) have fixed items in the real and virtual elements.
The soft elements have the total number among the real and virtual elements but the numbers are fluid.
The gas elements are not compatible.
- S Block (14) [ 2 x 7]. Two rams were sacrificed every day for 7 days.
- F Block (98) [14 x 7]. Fourteen lambs were sacrificed every day for 7 days.
- D Block (70) [13 + 12 + 11 + 10 + 9 + 8 + 7]. 70 bulls were sacrificed for 7 days, but the numbers varied daily.
- P Block ( 7) [ 1 x 7]. One goat was sacrificed every day for 7 days. One Goat is special.
I call the elements in the Periodic table, the real elements, but I refer to the blanks spaces as the "virtual elements".
The total number of real elements and virtual elements are equal to the total number of three of the four animals.
Three of the elements are three visible items (boards and fabric roof). The P block had 6 walls but the rest are 30 empty spaces.
Only the fourth animal does not add up and that is the only elements that are different from the other three elements.
If the table is a flat 2-D scroll or a 3-D structure there are different empty spaces.
- 2-D Flat Chart (70 + 30 + 35 Spaces + 1 Flexible/Unique).
- S Block (2 x 7) . There are 14 elements and no empty spaces.
- F Block (2 x 14) [5 x 14]. There are 28 elements and 70 empty spaces (virtual elements).
- D Block (4 x 10) [3 x 10]. There are 40 elements and 30 empty spaces (virtual elements).
- P Block ( 7) [ 1 x 7]. There are only 6 solid real elements, 30 "empty" real elements and 6 empty spaces (virtual elements).
Based on the animal sacrifies there are only 7 elements.
The first virtual element is also a real element.
The only way to understand this strange arrangement of the "P" block is to consider the relationship between Jesus Christ and the human race and the differences.
This then gives us more information about the rest of the blocks.
The virtual elements appear to represent future realities while the rel elements represent current realities.
The Most Holy Place represents the place where humans will live.
So God sees us "solid" existance as only 6 humans and one special human, the rest reresents the future.
- Lord's Goat. Jesus Christ is the one who came as a human in the cloak of sin.
- Sin Goats. These are all the sinful human races for 6 periods of time.
- Virtual Elements The virtual elements in the "F", "D" blocks represent the hidden worlds. and the "P" blocks are not quite yet reality.
- 3-D Mishkan (84 + 6 Spaces). There are only two spaces that are not accounted as elements.
The Most Holy place has rooms surrounded by 3 walls and the rooms appear as metalloids and gas.
So these elements possible appear as 3-D features but the Holy Place elements probably appear as 2-D objects since it has 2 walls.
- West Wall (6 x 1). 6 elements behind the Most Holy Place wall, between the two elements on both ends do not appear as elements.
- Holy Place (6 x 14). The empty room in the Holy Place has 84 spaces that are bordered by two doors and two walls.
The Torah Science Aufbau Principle (Numbers 29: 12-34)
So the elements and empty spaces remained a mystery.
The "S" and "F" blocks were perfectly accounted for. The animals were killed the same way evey day.
However, the "D" block was counted in the final total, but every day it had a different accounting of animals. Everyday it had one less animal that eventually followed a stair-step pattern.
The "P" block was simply unacounted for.
I found no solution for the atomic number order.
The feast of tabernacles uncovered not only the four states of matter, but also the aufbau principle that had a "stair-step" pattern.
The rest of this discussion is now theoretical.
Unsolved Mystery: Solved.
While this 3D model incorporates other properties of chemistry not found in the Periodic Table it has one glaring omission which may be the price of twisting the model into a 3D shape.
You cannot follow the atomic number order of the elements between blocks of the 2D model.
When I asked for an answer to this question the only response I received was this revelation.
I suppose I cannot understand the answer to atomic number ordering if I do not take into account these anti-elements because they are also a part of this ordering.
Since it is such a glaring omission, I must conclude that the answer is a fantastic one which may be related to these ghost elements.
So there is more to come.
So far the total animals sacrificed on the Feast of Tabernacles has led us to "Virtual Elements" which may be plasma.
However I was curious about the number of animals sacrificed each day.
I wanted to know why it was different for the bulls and came to the conclusion that each row of the periodic table must be related to the total bulls.
In November 2014 I received the answer to number of animals sacrificed each day.
The answer is related to the electron orbitals and ground state versus excited state electrons.
The blue linen cover gives the specifications for the orbits and links the circular orbits of the "S" and "P" blocks as one.
So the mystery deepens further because this ordering of elements does not follow the atomic number ordering.
This is one reason why, even among modern chemists, the periodic table does not model everything. Maybe no single model can.
So God uses the Mishkan as the base model for the 3-D structure, then uses the feasts as one working model, Elijah's temple, and probably the 12 tribes camped around the sanctuary as models about other details,
and Genesis 1 as the elements.
These values represent the limits of the orbits and may be quantum numbers.
- Rams (2). The minimum number of electrons per orbit.
- Lambs (14). The maximum number of electrons in a set of orbits.
- Goat (1). Are they electrons related to the plasma state?
- Bulls (*). Plasma state electrons or electrons not in the ground state.
They seem to be counted by the rules of the hakafot on Tabernacles.
They orbit once per day for six days and seven times on the seventh day.
if we assume that what we are counting is electrons then this is the values for 1 electron for each period and seven for the final.
|Periodic Table Aufbau Model|
|☟||☞||1||2||3 ||4||5 ||6||7||8 || Electron |
|x2||1||3 ||5||7 ||9||11||13 ||- |
||2 ||6||10||14||-||-||- ||-
|1||13||1s || ||-
|2||12||2s||2p || ||-|
|3||11||3s||3p||3d || ||
|4||10||4s||4p||4d||4f || || |
|5||9||5s||5p||5d||5f ||5g || || ||
|6||8||6s||6p||6d ||6f||6g||6h || ||-||»|
|7||7||7s||7p ||7d||7f ||7g||7h||7i|| ||»||Plasma|
||0||1 ||↑2||↑3||...||↑ ← (ℓ) Quantum #
If plasma state electrons work individually, not in pairs like the ground state electrons,
then it may be related to the Hund's rule about electrons occupying orbits singly before they pair up.
However, what are the seven electrons for the final, outer orbit?
Does that make the plasma state different?
If electrons do not pair up in the ground state then they are occupied elsewhere, probably in an excited state, roaming free in gangs, drinking alcohol and causing chaos or creating (;-). Teenagers!
- 13 Bulls. 13 electrons, 6 periods and 7 final.
- 12 Bulls. 12 electrons, 5 periods and 7 final.
- 11 Bulls. 11 electrons, 4 periods and 7 final.
- 10 Bulls. 10 electrons, 3 periods and 7 final.
- 9 Bulls. 9 electrons, 2 periods and 7 final.
- 8 Bulls. 8 electrons, 1 period and 7 final.
- 7 Bulls. 7 electrons final.
- Chemistry Quantum Numbers.
- Quantum Number (n). The seven rows.
- Quantum Number (ℓ). By upshifting some blocks (D and F) by one, the number of empty spaces above is equal to this quantum number.
- Quantum Number (ρ). [0 1 1 1 1 1 1 7] could be a new set of quantum numbers related to plasma.
- Quantum Number (q). [13 12 11 10 9 8 7] could be a new set of quantum numbers related to plasma.
Chemistry Atomic Number Order.
I found the aufbau principle because I began searching for a "stair-step" design in chemistry because of the Feast of Tabernacles rules.
If I assume that this is correct, then the same electron filling rules will lead me to the atomic order number.
|Periodic Table Electron Number Order (Ze)|
|☟||☞||1||2||3 ||4||5 ||6||7||8 || Filling|
|x2||1||3 ||5||7 ||9||11||13 ||- |
|Row||Col☞||2 ||6||10||14||18||22||26 ||30 ||Mishkan|
|Row||Col☞||2 ||1||*||14||14||*||1 ||2 ||Tabernacles|
|1||13||1-2 || 1 || 2-14
|2||12||3-4||5-10 || 29-40 || 55-68||82-95||111-122||151||177-190|
|3||11||11-12||13-18||21-30 || 96-109 || 123-136||152-162||191||202-215||Excited|
|4||10||19-20||31-36||39-48||57-70 || 163-176 ||192-201||216||226-239|
|5||9||37-38||49-54||71-80||89-102 ||5g || 217-225 || 240 ||241-254||»||Radioactive|
|6||8||55-56||81-86||103-112 ||6f||6g||6h || 255 ||256-269||»|
|7||7||87-88||113-118 ||7d||7f ||7g||7h||7i||270-283||»||Plasma|
||0||↓1 ||↓2||↓3||↓4||↓5||↓6||↓7||(ℓ) ←Quantum#
Filling Order Source.
If I assume the following about the two models, then my theory is that the values for the blocks in the excited state filling order are from the Tabernacles numbers and the ground state filling order is from the Mishkan model.
- Mishkan Structure (Ground State Electrons). All electrons in the ground state.
- Tabernacles Aufbau Model (Excited State Electrons). All electrons not in the ground state.
It is by default that we get atomic number (Z), but the reason is that all these Torah models are about the behavior of the electrons, not the protons.
In the ground state, the number of ideal electrons just happen to be equal to the number of protons.
However, I am still searching for the Z order because I believe it is there.
In the Mishkan we use the fixed values per block to determine the number of electrons filling the orbit.
Can we use the same numbers for the excited state electrons or do we use the values for the Tabernacles filling.
If so then the pattern may form a mirror image of the ground state.
For the final column I do not know if I should only use the value 2 for the total electrons because, suddenly, the haffakot value number is in play.
Do I ignore it, multiply by 7 or raise to the exponent of 7?
Maximum Electrons. The physics model says that there are a maximum of 14 orbits, so I will assume that the maximum is 14 electrons since these seem to operate on one electron per orbit.
If I add the fact that the Particle physics model says that it is actually a model of matter-antimatter then the solution is that there are a total of 14 pairs of electrons.
Proton Atomic Number Order.
Finally on 25 May 2016 I woke up with the answer in my head. The order is based on an ordinance in heaven which are repetitive cycles.
It proves that the earth was made first, then the moon, planets and finally the sun.
|Period||Natural Paths|| Orbit||S (Circular) || F (Complex) || D (Cloverleaf) || P (Figure 8)|
|1||Light Paths || ||S || || ||Circular || 1-2|| 7 X 2 || F||2 X 14 || D || 4 X 10 || P|| 6 X 6 |
|2||Heaven (Wind/Water) || ||SP|| ||Rotation |
|Figure 8 |
| 3-4 || F || D || 5-10|
|3||Marine /Biological Paths || ||SP || || 11-12 || F ||- || D || 13-18|
|4||Orbit (Motion In Paths) || ||SDP || ||Moon ||Cloverleaf || 19-20 || F || 21-30 || 31-36|
|5||Biological Instincts || ||SDP || ||Sun || 37-38 || F || 39-48 ||- || 49-54|
|6||Dominion, Marriage || ||SFDP || || Sun ||Complex || 55-56 || 57-70 || 71-80 || 81-86|
|7||Sabbath || ||SFDP|| ||Sun || 87-88 || 89-102|| 103-112 || 113-118||-|
Finding the solution starts with knowing that the Mishkan defines 4 blocks of a fixed grid size in a 7 x 32 space.
Common sense says if all grids fit in a 7x 32 grid, the P block begins on the second row,
the D block must begin on the fourth row and the F block on the sixth row.
The grid sizes do not show the order of the blocks and it does not tell you where each starts.
The linen layer shows how the orbits are arranged with respect to each other.
Genesis 1 shows when the elements were created each day, but we do not know that atomic numbers exist.
The model says that when another object is in space another orbit begins.
The earth was the only object for the first three days.
On the fourth day the moon and sun were created.
- Day 1 (S Circular Orbits).
Every new orbit begins after the "S" block rotating towards the east and sets the orientation as light bends.
It is the longest cell, 7 rows and must be the first block because its first row is the only possible row.
- Day 2 (P Teardrop or Figure 8).
Rotation of water and air, creating wind and ocean currents.
The P Block has 6 rows so it must be the second set.
The Aufbau principle and the Atomic number order says the "P" block begins on the second row.
- Day 3.
Rotation of the earth. The inertia caused by the creation of land.
- Day 4 (D Cloverleaf) Moon.
The D block mimics the heavens and are assigned to each row on each day.
Rotation of the moon. Gravitational forces emerge.
The first layer of Block D begins in the fourth row and establishes the atomic number.
The sn was created on this day but its effect appear over days 5 to 7).
- Day 5 (Solar Cycle And Solar Radiation).
The goat's hair layer is on the fifth day.
- Day 6 (F Complex Petals) Marriage.
The "F" block mimics the properties of the sun (magnetism and radioactivity).
The last two rows of the D block also mimics the sun's properties and are autamitacally assigned to these rows by default.
The F Block begins in the sixth row and overlaps the other rows.
- Day 7.
The Complete 2D Periodic Table
How do we combine all these pictures into one model?
|Nucleosynthesis Periodic Table|
|D Block (4x10)
||P Block (6x6)
|Creation Order||Day||Row Fill||Structure (Content)||Atmosphere-Heavens (Roof)||Life Space|
|Light ||1||1S || ||H||He || ||4. Exosphere - Outer Space (Radioactive)|| |
|Air, Water ||2||SP|| ||Li||Be || ||3. Thermosphere - Stratosphere (Magnetic)||B||C||N||O||F||Ne|
|Dirt, DNA, Trees ||3||SP ||4D|| ||Na||Mg || ||2. Earth Atmosphere (Upper, Solar flares)||Al||Si||P||S||Cl||Ar |
|Sun, Moon, Stars ||4||SP ||5D||6F||K||Ca ||Core ||Sc||Ti||V ||Cr||Mn ||Fe||Co||Ni||Cu||Zn||Ga||Ge||As||Se||Br||Kr |
|Fish, Birds ||5||SP ||6D||7F||Rb||Sr || = ||Y||Zr||Nb ||Mo||Tc ||Ru||Rh||Pd||Ag||Cd ||In||Sn||Sb||Te||I||Xe|
|Animals, Man ||6||SP ||7D|| ||Cs||Ba ||La-Yb ||Lu||Hf||Ta ||W||Re ||Os||Ir||Pt||Au||Hg ||Tl||Pb||Bi||Po||At||Rn |
|Sabbath Rest ||7||SP ||P|| ||Fr||Ra ||Ac-No ||Lr||Rf||Db ||Sg||Bh ||Hs||Mt ||Uun||Uuu||Uub ||Uut||Uuq||Uup||Uuh||Uus||Uuo |
| ||F Block
| 6||La||Ce||Pr||Nd||Pm||Sm||Eu||Gd||Tb||Dy||Ho||Er||Tm||Yb||- |
|Plasma||Plasma ||Solid: Hard, Shiny||Solid: Flexible, Colorful||Semi-Solid, Gas|
- Genesis 1 (Elements Creation Order). This model clearly shows the type of elements on each row of the classical periodic table by demonstrating what sorts of compounds can be made from the available elements.
- Numbers 29 (Aufbau). The electron filling order shows lower rows appearing before others in a higher order.
- Mishkan (3D Structure). It shows a 3D structure with four groups of the elements and orbit configuration.
» Linen Layer (Electron Group Orbit). It details the orbits of each group with orientation and shape.
» Time. Particle physics adds to this mystery by showing time in the D block. Can we relate that to chemistry?
- Mishkan Purpose. Can the 3D purpose of each block tell more information about the use of these elements?
To make the 3D effect it is clear that God added another process on the third or fourth day, probably layering the atmosphere. "D" now becomes the roof.
It may be because of the bending of light. It may be the cause of the Aufbau effect.
The D and F blocks are now filled earlier in a reaction from one to two shell jumps maximum.
- S (Structure - Earth). Hydrogen and Helium are a major part of the structure on earth and outer space.
- F (Structure - Outer Space).
Outerspace is radioactive and dark. The next feature is magnetic. These combine to show some aspect of gravity.
- D (Roof Covering). From top to bottom the layers show where each is located.
The first two layers are combined with the "F" block structures.
The next layer is positively charged and colored red.
The lower linen layer is our atmosphere out living space next to and it is the first layer created.
The "S", "F" and "D" blocks show the design orientation.
- "S/F" Block. This order is from period 1 to 7 (outer space to inner earth). The inner core must be magnetic and radioactive. H/He is part of the earth structure but also a major part of space (Row 1)
- "D" block. This structure is in reverse order from the earth to outerspace. Outerspace must be radioactive and magnetic.
- P (Living Space). This is where life is created and lives.
Evidence And Proof
- Form. The Mishkan has the same table grid sizes for each block, same physical appearance for the blocks, location and orientation in space and it captures more features than the Periodic Table in one design.
- Function. It is hard to describe a function.
But the Periodic table shows how the basic elements are related to each other in their order of creation.
In the Genesis 1 Torah science explanation we show how God created the world in the order of the periodic table in order of the rows of the table.
The sanctuary system shows us how the Creator ordered His creation and how He will recreate it as He rescues it from sin.
- Evidence. We used analogy to compare the two models and the Mishkan model satisfied the findings of chemistry better than the current model.
It models all quantum numbers including spacial orientation and orbit shape (quantum number ℓ), plasma and the aufbau principle which are not seen in any modern 2-D or 3-D version of the Periodic Table.
It also predicts relationships and a structure for the fourth state of matter - plasma.
- Statistics. Moses used 57 boards and an assortment of over 21 strips of fabric, 110 blocks of metal, 15 metal bars and over 301 rings and hooks, ropes and cords to create the sanctuary building alone.
How many possible ways could these items be organized?
If you use only the 48 boards which make the sanctuary the odds are enormous.
» What Is The Probability? (1.24 x 1061)
|Two Objects in Three Dimensions|
| Figure 2.4 (Incomplete List)|
|Table 2.8: Probability|
|48||1.24 x 1061||?|
|52||8.0658 x 1067||?|
|58||2.35 x 1078||?|
What is the possibility of Moses randomly constructing a model that explains everything?
Given 48 boards and 23 pieces of fabric to construct an object or set of objects (building, fence, box ... deck), how many ways can you construct it?
One formula says that n objects can be arranged n! ways.
Using only the standard formula (n!) and limited only to the 48 boards, I calculated 1.24 x 1061 possibilities.
1.00 x 1050 odds for a random event is considered impossible by scientists.
They estimate between 1 x 1078 - 1082atoms in the observable universe.
But a three dimensional object can be arranged in many more ways. The odds are more than n! even if I limit the rules so that all three planes can be used, duplicates or mirror images do not count, each board must touch at least one other board, only at the top, middle and the bottom or parallel and only 90 degree angles can be formed.
N! says that two objects can be arranged in two different ways but three dimensional n! says that two objects can be arranged in at least 8 unique ways.
- Two Objects (AB). AB, BA.
But in three dimensions I can construct over 8 unique shapes with very restricted rules. Look at the diagram on the right.
- Three Objects (ABC). ABC, ACB, BAC, BCA, CAB, CBA
There are only a few arrangements that can be an acceptable periodic table. I have discovered four so far and only two could also represent particle physics and only one is perfect.
What are the odds that this object has the same numerical dimensions or sets of boards (1, 1, 6, 6, 6, 14, 14) and column-row orientation, block location (1x1, 2x7, 6x6, 10x4, 14x2) and purpose as the periodic table?
» Same Design. Of all the dozens of periodic table formulations, the sanctuary represents the most common model with the "F" block separated.
And apparently, out of over several trillion possibile combination of 48 boards, the sanctuary is arranged like the periodic table!
How many of these trillions of possibilities could represent the sanctuary?
I have concluded that the design of the Most Holy Place can only be represented by the configuration for the "S" and "P" blocks.
The "F" block could possibly be represented by a few arrangements of two sets of 14 parallel boards attached. So far I cannot find more than 14 inferior possibilities out of trillions.
But the sanctuary is the most perfect arrangement.
» Same Function.
They even have the same function.
The purpose of the Sanctuary is to show the steps of creation and recreation (salvation) and the relationship between the three phases of the plan. The purpose of the periodic table is to show the relationships and order of creation of the elements.
3500 years ago, Moses received a pattern of more than just religious rituals from heaven.
The incredibly awesome Hebrew God is superior to all others because He is the only Creator God.
The Unanswerable Question.
There is no logical reason why a fable constructed by primitive minds should have this order.
Creation myths should begin with things seen such as earth and trees.
It should state that the earth was scooped out and then filled with water.
It should not begin with the creation of invisible gases and then liquids and then earth.
That is the order of the Periodic Table! That is science, not stupid "religion".
|1A||2A ||3A ||4A ||5A ||6A ||7A||8A|
|H||Table 3.2: Mendeleev's Table ||He|
|Li||Be ||B ||C ||N ||O ||F ||Ne |
|Na||Mg ||Al ||Si ||P ||S ||Cl ||Ar |
|K ||Ca ||Ga ||Ge ||As ||Se ||Br ||Kr |
|Rb||Sr ||In ||Sn ||Sb ||Te ||I ||Xe |
|Cs||Ba ||Tl ||Pb ||Bi ||Po ||At ||Rn |
|Fr||Ra ||- ||Th ||- ||U ||- ||- |
The periodic table is a sphere or cylinder inside a "D" block cylinder inside a "F" block cylinder which bulge at group 3B.
This model is a perfect scientific model and is the best representation of the periodic table that I have seen (not because I created it).
Yet it perfectly represents spiritual laws. It supports my thesis that physical laws rest on spiritual laws and belong in the same realm.
Using only the pattern in the structural elements that are based on the number of items to use and their orientation, we were able to reconstruct the periodic table!
Using the sizes we determined what outerspace structure they represented below.
So 3500 years ago Moses had a pattern of the periodic table in 1500 BC, that looks like the modern version which is based on Henry Moseley's 1913 Periodic Law (based on atomic numbers) instead of Mendeleev's primitive 1869 version (based on atomic weights).
How is this possible?
Amazingly, Mendeleev reported that he saw this pattern of the periodic table in a dream!
On 17 February 1869, he saw all the 65 then known elements arranged in a table where all the elements "fell into place".
It appears that all he remembered from the dream was the shape and orientation.
It was on its side with hydrogen on the left, with the periods vertical and the groups horizontal, just like the Mishkan orientation (Table 2.1). God showed him only the Most Holy Place.
Given the short list of known chemicals, this understanding was adequate for him because the leap in knowledge that he made was to leave gaps for future elements with predictable properties.
The History Of The Periodic Table
A series of discoveries produced the modern Periodic Table.
- Previous Knowledge. There were 53 known elements in 1863 but it was difficult to detect the pattern.
- God (Genesis 1 - 4000 BC). The story of the creation in Genesis 1 fits the structure of the periodic table.
- Moses (Mishkan - 1500 BC). He was shown a pattern in heaven that is a 3-D model of the Periodic Table.
- The Scientists. Mendeleev and Moseley are the two scientists who deserve the credit for discovering the patterns in the Periodic Table.
Before then scientists noticed a vertical relationship (columns) between elements.
- Johann Dobereiner (1829). Law of Triads. The middle element in the triad had atomic weight that was the average of the other two members. He was establishing a vertical relationship. Some triads are [Ca Sr Ba] [Li Na K] [Cl Br I]
- Alexandre-Emile Béguyer de Chancourtois. (1862). The Telluric Screw. A three-dimensional arrangement which plotted the atomic weights of the elements on the outside of a cylinder, so that one complete turn corresponded to an atomic weight increase of 16. This means that certain elements with similar properties appear in a vertical line.
- John Newlands (1864). Law of Octaves. He was establishing a horizontal relationship.
He classified sixty-two of the known elements into seven groups in order of atomic weights, based on their physical properties.
He noted that after interval of eight elements similar physical and chemical properties reappeared.
- Dmitri Mendeleev (1871). He arranged the elements by atomic mass, showing similarities in an entire network of vertical, horizontal, and diagonal relationships.
In 1869, Dmitri Mendeleev claimed to have had a dream in which he envisioned a table in which all the chemical elements were arranged according to their atomic weight.
I saw in a dream a table where all elements fell into place as required. Awakening, I immediately wrote it down on a piece of paper, only in one place did a correction later seem necessary.
- Ernest Rutherford (1911). Discovered the proton.
- Aufbau Principle (1920s). From the German word "Aufbauprinzip" which means "building-up principle". It was discovered by Niels Bohr and Wolfgang Pauli.
When I was taught this I went searching for a "stair step" design in chemistry. When I found it, I thought I would mention this guy "Aufbau" in my credits.
Last year I found out that it was not the name of a scientist. It thought this was funny.
- Henry Moseley (1914). Moseley's Periodic Law. He arranged the elements by atomic number (Proton), producing the most accurate table and noticed gaps in the table.
- Satyendra Nath Bose and Albert Einstein (1924-1925). Between 1924-2003, bosons and a fourth state of superfluid matter called plasma were recognized. It is a mixture of photons, and atoms like Helium-4.
- Glenn T. Seaborg (1945). Discovered the actinide series and proposed the "F" block.
- Current Status. Since Moseley, the discoveries are now centered on finding or synthesizing missing elements.
With our version of the Mishkan Periodic Table, I can say that the gaps between the atomic numbers are significant and mean that plasma (virtual elements) can be arranged individually in columns and rows.
The Messianic Prophecy
The specific function of Jesus is best explained when all the sciences are explained together in the theory of everything.
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you thinks that he is wise in this age, let him become foolish that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God.
For it is written, "He catches the wise in their craftiness"; and again, "The Lord knows the reasonings of the wise, that they are useless".
(1 Corinthians 3: 18-19)
||Time: 140 Minutes
Print: 15 pages
This File First Created : 21 December 2008. Split by Science Topics: June 2015
No permission is given to use this material at this time. Quoting of this material is strictly by the author's permission (Jeremiah 23: 30).
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editors: Patterson (February 2009-2011 and 2015). Peer Review: None
Mendeleev's Dream. John B. Arden (1998). "Science, Theology and Consciousness", Praeger Frederick A. p. 59
Mendeleev's Dream. Simon S. Godfrey (2003). "Dreams & Reality". Trafford Publishing. Chapter 2.: