Teachinghearts
The Ten Commandments

"Explore the Word. Change the World"
 Home  | Contact  | Become a Christian  | Lessons  | 700+ New Messianic Prophecies  | Modern Science In The Bible

Pray Pray First
Resources
> Lessons
> Glossary
> Doctrines
Study Help
> Sabbath
> Nailed to the cross
> Fruit of the Spirit
> The Colors of God
> The Sanctuary
Texts
> Deuteronomy 5
> Exodus 20

The ten Commandments were written by God on two tables of blue stone and they were given to Moses on Mt. Sinai. The other laws were written by Moses but they were apparently given to him by God. They were of lesser importance because they were temporary and based on repairing a flawed system. When the world is perfect, some of them will not be needed.

Love
Love is the basis of the Ten Commandments in both the Old and New Testaments.

  1. Love God. The first four commandments describe our duties to God.
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind - (Deuteronomy 30: 6; Luke 10: 27)
    For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome. (1 John 5: 3 )
  2. Love Each Other. The last six describe our duties to each other.
    Love your neighbor as yourself. (Leviticus 19: 18,34. Matthew 22: 37,39)

The Scope Of The Law
Since the Ten Commandments do not tell us about the good we should do, Christ widened our responsibility to God when He pointed out the good we neglected to do as we concentrate only on the letter of the law. So, in both the Old and the New Testament, the dimensions of doing good are described in many ways. We can conclude that there are many principles that cover a wide range of activities. God does not say, "do not take drugs" but he does tell us to honor the body where He lives and which He gave us at an enormous sacrifice.

In 1999, I remember talking to a Christian girl who said that the Bible does not stop her from sleeping around with many men because she is still single. In her thinking the commandment is against adultery - therefore it is for married people only.
Sinners use many such arguments to justify their behavior. For her, I could point out many texts that talk about fornication and that only the marriage bed is not wrong. But what about the millions of Christians who take drugs and alcohol, watch soap operas, violent movies, pornography, cheat on their income taxes and bribe officials to spread the gospel.
Matthew 5, 1 Corinthians 13 and the book of James expand on the nature of the true Christian.

  1. Avoiding The Bad. These duties are best described in the Ten Commandments. They only tell us the principles of what we should not do. They do not tell us what we should do.
    » Negative Laws. Commandments written in the negative are for criminals, sinners and those who need fixed boundaries because they are prone to go astray. These commandments probably do not exist in heaven because it would be unthinkable for the inhabitants of heaven to rape, murder and steal as it would be for any normal human being to rape a child or starve a new born. Some things are just accepted as natural and normal, while others are unthinkable. In fact, by defining and naming certain horrible acts it creates the potential for sin because the perfect people have now learned something that they would never think or imagine. The complications of sin and death caused a whole new set of rules to be introduced to a society that had never seen or imagined certain things. Deliberate killing was now possible, not just for the murderous sinner, but for the righteous judge. A form of adultery was possible because death was possible. Righteous people could legitimately have two spouses when they go to heaven because death disannulled a legitimate marriage.
  2. Doing Good. We should be doing good, not just avoiding bad.
    This is where some people may have a problem. They focus on not doing the wrong thing and this may divert them from what is good.
  3. The Golden Rule. In everything, therefore, treat people the way you want them to treat you. For this is the Law and the Prophets. (Matthew 7: 12).
    When all other reasoning fails, use this as a guide.
  4. Love. The Ten Commandments are based on love for God and our neighbors.

    » Positive Laws. Commandments written in the positive probably do not exist in heaven either. We are free to do good so there are no limits or list of suggestions on what we can do.
    What probably exists are the two great commandments, love God and love everybody. A list of positive commandments would imply that the list of good deeds is finite. It also removes all creativity and spontaniety from doing good. Are flowers and candy for your loved one as meaningful because we have set aside a day to give those items as tokens of love. This sort of prescribed and timed goodness leads to an industry for plastic flowers and canned poems and most often seems like a scheduled act of duty. It would be better if those moments come often and are unpredictable and are totally unscripted and expressed in your own words and with your own effort. This act can never be mistaken for anything other than a personal and spontaneous expression of love.
  5. The Nature Of God. As we become children of God, we are given His nature by the Holy Spirit. We know what is good and we do it.
    Taught by the Spirit. As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you do not need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him. (1 John 2: 27)
    Good Fruit. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control; against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5: 22 - 23).
    There is no law that can legislate kindness or attributes of the Spirit. These virtues are open ended in the amount extended and to whom it is extended. There will never be a law that says you must be kind only to your friends and relatives or that this kindness should not consume more than twenty percent of your annual income.

The Meaning Of The Commandments

Love God

  1. One God. He earned our respect because He is the source of our initial life and for the continuation of that life. He deserves our respect because He loves us.
    This commandment reminds us that God is our parent. We cannot be god, nor worship others. If we stubbornly do what we want it is the equivalent of making ourselves the highest moral authority. We are making ourselves god.
  2. Idols. We are not allowed to bow down before anything we have made or any other created object. This is equivalent to adultery against God.
    This commandment does not prohibit the making of art in the form of pictures and statues. But if forbids any act that gives the appearance of worship.
    The sanctuary had pictures of angels on the walls. The Ark of the Covenant had two carved angels on top. One reason why this was hidden, covered when moved and seen only once per year by one person was because of the potential for idolatry. Because the high priest approached this object in prayer, the ark could easily become a focal point of worship instead of the visual object lesson that God intended it to be.
  3. The Name Of God. God invites us to take His name. In heaven, His name will be written on our foreheads. Therefore, God expects us to take His name and treat His name and reputation with honor and respect.
    Then I looked and saw, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him were one hundred and forty four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads. (Revelation 14: 1)
    In heaven there will be no temple building because we will go directly to God. This is why the covenant in Leviticus 26: 2 reminds us to reverence or respect the earthly sanctuary because it is a representation of Him.
    You shall keep My Sabbaths and reverence my sanctuary; I am the Lord. (Leviticus 26: 2)
    I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. (Revelation 21: 22)
    If we break this commandment, we show disrespect to God and we are stealing His Good Name and lying about Him.
  4. Sabbath. This is the sacred, covenant time that God has set aside for our special union with Him. If we miss this opportunity it would be like going to a birthday party on another day. The birthday child is gone. The other guests are gone. While you can still call and talk on the phone, nothing can replace your absence from the party on the day of the party. You will have missed all God has to offer on that day and the gifts that you brought to celebrate.
    A Law Unto Ourselves
    Many people believe that the law of God should evolve with the changing times. They cannot see why a loving God would be against "any loving relationship between two people". Unfortunately, the pedophile and adulterer uses the same general statement as those in other forbidden sexual relationships. So the argument is flawed.

Love Other People
The Jews divide the commandments into two sets of five. They believe that since God is our parent, the fifth commandment should honor Him as parent first.

  1. Parents. The respect we show our parents teaches us how to honor God. Therefore, if we cannot show respect to our parents and those who are older we will probably show contempt for God also.
    This commandment reminds us that there is only one parental authority from whom we were given life.
  2. Murder. God does not tolerate killing unless it is in self defense. Jesus also said that hate and unjustified anger is equivalent to murder.
    While we cannot kill God, we can do the equivalent if we hate Him.
  3. Adultery. God only recognizes only one sexual relation. This is a union of one male and one female by marriage for life. Moses allowed divorce only because the people were disobedient and the sin created complications. However, this was not the will of God. (Mark 10: 4-9).
    This relationship is sacred because it represents our eternal devotion, love and faithfulness to one God. So whatever damages this relationship is a symbol of what could be done to damage the union with God.
    » Polygamy. Deuteronomy 17: 17 forbids polygamy or "multiplying wives".

    » Forbidden Sexual Relationships. The law condemns all illegal sexual contact. It also defines other behavior that is illegal. (Leviticus 18)
    You shall not lie with men as with women: it is abomination. Neither shall you lie with any beast to defile yourself with them. Neither shall a woman stand before a beast to lie down there: it is confusion. (Leviticus 18: 22-23) Sex is not a right. If it cannot be conducted within the confines of the laws of God then it is forbidden and the people affected must live the single life even if the condition was unavoidable. Speaking about being celibate Jesus said.
    Not all men can accept this statement, but only those to whom it has been given.
    Birth Defect. For there are eunuchs who are born that way from their mother's womb.
    Castrated. And there are eunuchs who are made eunuchs by men.
    Gift of Celibacy. And there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom. He who is able to accept this let him accept it.
    (Matthew 19: 11-12).
    The key is God can give us the ability to live within the confines of this limitation, no matter how hard it is.
  4. Stealing. There is no justification for taking the property of others unless it is for payment of a debt. In that case the property is taken openly, not in secret.
  5. Lying. There is never any justification for lying. You can delay telling the truth if the person is too young or vulnerable or if the information is confidential. But in this case, you have not lied if you tell them that you cannot answer their questions.
    A lie can be told directly or by carefully deleting some relevant facts or by our body language.
    If a person walks away from a meeting with you and they do not have a correct interpretation of the facts because of some deliberate actions or words on your part, then you were lying.
  6. Covet. This commandment is a mental sin than can lead to all the other sins. While ambition is good, we should not compete with others just to have the satisfaction of being materially better. We should not rejoice over the fact that others are materially inferior to us. None of this makes us number one. We should not take, or want the possessions of others to the point where we hate them for having those things.
    The Sabbath belongs to God. We cannot covet it and take it and use it for our benefit. If the Sabbath makes sports, shopping and religion inconvenient we cannot substitute what is more convenient for us. It is equivalent of asking God to celebrate His birthday on a different day or to take another wife because you want His wife.

One Like Us
Many sinners believe that Jesus was sinless because He was God or because He had special help that we cannot access. But the Bible presents Jesus as a model for righteousness because He put aside His divinity and cloaked in human form He overcame sins in the same way that we can.

How could He claim to be like us and be tempted like us if He did not undergo the worst of every form of treatment? He knows how we feel because He experienced all of the accompanying treatment and emotions in a suffering that was equivalent or greater than ours. So there is nothing that we will ever experience in which He cannot say that He understands those emotions and feelings.
In the estimation of God, if one is treated in a certain manner, then one has become that image in the eyes of those who accept or inflict this treatment. So let us see how Jesus was tempted to break the commandments and how He was falsely accused and treated as a sinner.

  1. One God. He was also God, yet He did not covet the position, but submitted to the Father and relinquished His divine attributes so that He could live as a human target for the wrath of Satan.
    Gave up Heaven and the Attributes of Divinity. who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God as a thing to be grasped ... (Philippians 2: 6)
    Satan Worship Satan. Satan promised Him wealth and world dominion if He would worship him (Matthew 4: 8-9).
    » Worst Case: Drug Addicted Withdrawal. After 40 days of hunger and thirst, He should have been weakened and hallucinating and craving the basic physical needs. Yet, even suffering under the worst physical and medical handicap, He resisted the temptations of Satan. So Jesus understands the physical pains that accompany the severe cravings of addiction or extreme desire and the mighty temptations that accompany them.
  2. Idols. He was the only image of God that could be worshipped. Yet He did not seek acclamation for Himself, but worked to restore the reputation of God at the price of His life.
  3. Respect The Name Of The Lord. His mission was to introduce God to the world and restore God's reputation. But He was constantly disrespected by people who knew that He was a good person. The disrespect culminated in beating and spitting and cursing and murder.
  4. Sabbath. He was accused of Sabbath breaking although He even kept the Sabbath in His death. But He had no rest as He was being tortured on the way to the crucifixion and He worked tirelessly for the kingdom. Have you ever deprived yourself of all normal comforts so that you can work tirelessly for ungrateful people? Jesus did.
  5. Honor Parents (Close Relationships). While He was impaled on the cross, He made arrangements for the care of His mother. Although He felt abandoned by God, He also obeyed the will of His Father God and suppressed His own desires and fears and stayed on the cross and died, not having the assurance that He had succeeded. » The Boy From The 'Hood'. There is no excuse for failing life because you have been given a very unequal starting position. Look what happened to the poor deprived, maligned, sensitive, hungry little boy from the wrong side of town. He escaped the ghetto because He immersed Himself in the word of God and learned that He was important because a compassionate God loved Him. He is now the King of the universe, because He fought to not become a product of His environment or another grim statistic from the cesspool in the ghetto.
  6. Kill. Jesus did not kill either physically or mentally. He did not dash the hopes of the sinner, but told them that He came to save, not destroy. The record says that He would not even break a bruised reed or extinguish a dim wick (Isaiah 42: 3). He came to bring hope and encouragement, not to condemn, humiliate and destroy.
  7. Sexual Immorality. Jesus never committed any sexual sins either in thought, word or deed. He experienced the entire spectrum of human emotion. He cried. He was afraid. He showed anger, sorrow, expressed regret, disappointment, astonishment, frustration and skepticism. He was one of us.
  8. Steal. Jesus did not steal even though He lived a life that must have forced these temptations on Him. So, when He did not have the means to acquire life's necessities, He humbled Himself and resorted to the shame and indignities of begging and random acts of kindness to obtain the necessities of life.
  9. Lie. He never told a lie. Instead, He came to reveal the truth about God and had to live with the consequences of false information spread about Him. Have you ever tried to repair a ruined reputation only to realize that people do not care? Have you ever seen that those who should know you best and be the first to defend your name and honor do not care about the truth but will continue to throw mud on a life lived honorably? Jesus was scandalized by His loved ones. His enemies merely joined in the feeding frenzy.
  10. Covet (Lust Of Life). Jesus faced unfulfilled desires, new desires, jealousy and a sense of failure by being content in all things. Convinced that He was doing the will of God and that God would care for Him, He resolved to be satisfied with whatever life offered Him.
    » Lust Of The Eyes. He was deprived of even the bare necessities.
    » Pride Of Life. They took His gifts and ground Him in the dust. » Minimalist. He never allowed His great needs to cause Him to want more than His mission required. Some may call this a lack of ambition, but He was fully aware that He had an enemy who would seize on any opportunity to taunt Him with things that He could not have.

If you believe that you have experienced something that Jesus could never understand, remember that Satan hated this little boy and wanted to see Him fail so Satan must have made His life a living hell because his existence depended on it. If you believe that Jesus did feel eveything you did but that your suffering was greater because you suffered longer, remember that Jesus lived this nightmare for thirty three years and that God has been suffering the full brunt of all this pain for over six thousand years.
So take the worst suffering that you have experienced and break it down into its parts. You will see that the collective mental, physical and emotional pain that they cause has been experienced by Jesus Christ in some way. His suffering is even greater because He experienced the additional emotional pain of unjust suffering and abandonment by loved ones.
If you think that Jesus cannot understand how your feel because you are guilty and you deserve punishment then remember that Jesus was also supposed to bear our guilt. So imagine feeling the collective guilt and shame of over eight billion people all at once! If you still think that He could not feel it because He knew He was not guilty, then remember that He created man knowing what would happen. Everybody in the world blames Him for this.

Christ In The Law
In our lesson on the sanctuary we completely explain many of these laws that were kept or fulfilled by Jesus. Here is a summary.
Day and Night Time Day Only
Passover Wavesheaf Pentecost Trumpets Day of Atonement Tabernacles
Lamb Cross Goat First Fruits Holy Spirit Judgment Church Warning Plagues Resurrected Millennium war Armageddon New
Heavens
and Earth
Christ is the buried Seed Early Rain Summer Drought Latter Rain Harvest City of Refuge Hell fire
Shepherd Priest King Judge Reaper Bridegroom Executioner All Fulfilled
Law Verse ContentsFulfillment
Lamb Leviticus 27: 26, 28-29 The innocent dies for the guiltyJesus died for our sins as the Lamb of God (John 1: 29)
Goat (Sin Offering) Numbers 29: 11 The goat was the sacrifice for the sin and guilt offeringAs our replacement He became as sinful as Satan by becoming sin
Serpent on the Cross Numbers 21: 8 Life could come by looking at a serpent lifted upJohn 3: 14-15. As the demon goat, Jesus also took on the characteristics of the satanic serpent when He became sin for our sins
Mother's Milk Exodus 34: 26 A young goat cannot be cooked in its mother's milkJesus separated from His mother before facing the darkest part of His suffering (John 19: 26-27)
Exchanged for Us Leviticus 27: 9-10 An even exchange makes both animals holyJesus died for our sins, covered us with His blood, and we became holy just as He is, by law
Female Offering Leviticus 4: 27-29 The female sin offering and the red heiferJesus died in place of the woman (the church)
Shoulder offering Numbers 6: 19-20 The parts of the offering were displayed in a certain manner. The breast and shoulder offerings were waved and the thigh offering was lifted upOn the cross his arms were stretched out as in the position of a wave.
Breast offering Leviticus 10: 14-15. Numbers 6: 19-20
Thigh offering On the cross His thighs were lifted up
Passover lamb Leviticus 23: 4-8 Death will pass over usJesus died on Passover as the Lamb of God
One Day Exodus 34: 25 The age of the offeringJesus was taken off the cross and buried the same day. He was not hung for days as was the custom.
Three Days Leviticus 7: 17-18. He presented Himself to the fiery presence of God within three days of His death
Thirty Three Years Leviticus 12 Woman cleansed thirty three days after the birth of a sonChrist died at the age of thirty three to cleanse the church (woman)
First Fruits Leviticus 23: 11 He was presented before God after three daysJesus was the first fruits from the dead
Nocturnal Emission Deuteronomy 23: 10-11 His Seed was spilled during His sleep of deathSome of the dead were resurrected with Him from His seed of Life
Feast of Tabernacles Leviticus 23: 34 God lives with humansJesus was born during the feast of tabernacles and He will probably return on the same schedule
City of Refuge Joshua 20: 6 A killer can hide in a city of refuge without fear of retribution until the high priest dies and until he stands in judgmentAs our permanent and immortal High Priest, Jesus will never die. God established the New Jerusalem as a city of refuge.
Bridegroom Deuteronomy 24: 5 The groom cannot work or go to war for the first year of his marriageJesus rests with us for 1000 years with His bride before the complete destruction of Satan in the battle of Armageddon

Changes To The Law Of God
Actions Motives Actions Catholic Changes
(Exodus 20, Deuteronomy 5)Text New Testament # Change Tradition
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind (Deuteronomy 30: 6; Luke 10: 27)
1I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before Me (Verse 1-3) Pride "You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only shall You serve." Matthew 4: 10 1 You shall have no other gods before MePraying to Mary and saints
2 You shall not make for yourself any idols or any likeness of what is in Heaven above or earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them. (Verse 4 - 6) Stubbornness is idolatry "little children, keep yourselves from idols." "For as much then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not think that the Godhead is like gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device." I John 5: 21; Acts 17: 29 Deleted Image worship
3 You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, the Lord will not leave him unpunished who takes his name in vain. (verse 7) Unthankful, Unholy "That the name of God and His doctrine be not blasphemed." (1 Timothy 6: 1) 2 You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain Priest confessions
4 Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant, your cattle or your visiter who stays with you. For in six days the Lord made the Heavens and the Earth and the Sea and all that is in them and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the seventh day and made it holy (Verse 8 -11) Salvation by works "Pray that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day." "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath: therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath." "For He spoke in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all His works." "There remains therefore a keeping of a Sabbath to the people of God. For he that is entered into His rest, he also has ceased from his own works, as God did from His." " For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth." Matthew 24: 20; Mark 2: 27-28; Hebrews 4: 4, 9-10, margin; Colossians 1: 16. Changed
3 Remember to keep holy the Lord's day. Sabbath changed from Saturday to Sunday.
And the phrase "the Lord's day" has been consistently applied to Sunday even though the biblical evidence is that it is the Sabbath.
Love your neighbor as yourself (Leviticus 19: 18,34. Matthew 22: 37,39)
5 Honor your Father and your Mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you. (Verse 12) Disrespectful, rebellion "Honor your father and your mother." Matthew 19: 19 4 Honor your Father and your Mother Infallible pope. The holy father.
6 You shall not murder (Verse 13) Hate, anger. Matthew 5: 22 "You shall not kill." Romans 13: 9 5 You shall not murder Persecute heretics
7 You shall not commit adultery (Verse 14) Lust. Matthew 5: 28 "You shall not commit adultery." Matthew 19: 18 6You shall not commit adultery Promotes church and State union
8 You shall not steal (Verse 15) Greed, Selfishness "You shall not steal." Romans 13: 9 7 You shall not stealClaims supreme, infallible, authority over church
9 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor (Verse 16) Truce breakers "You shall not bear false witness. "Romans 13: 9 8 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor Tradition in place of the Word of God - the true witness. Claims to be infallible.
10 You shall not covet your neighbor's house you shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor. (Verse 17) Malice and greed. Luke 12: 15 "You shall not covet." Romans 7: 7 9 You shall not covet your neighbor's house Covets the duties and authority of God. God on Earth, holder of the triple crown with keys to heaven earth and purgatory.
10 You shall not covet your neighbor's wife
(Daniel 7: 25 predicted that the "Little Horn" power who persecuted the saints would try to "change times and laws". The Sabbath is a law concerning time and it was changed.
The numbering of the commandments are the same for Protestants and Jews. The Catholic publications have a different numbering because the second commandment about image worship has been deleted from the catechisms. To make Ten Commandments, the tenth commandment has been split into two.
In defending the deletion of the second commandment (which forbids images), the church states that it can be assumed in the first commandment. But why delete the words? Why not include the words in the first commandment? Why tamper with the only words that God wrote Himself on a piece of His throne?
All the Ten Commandments are repeated in the New Testament. In addition, our motives have become important. The law has been magnified.

Eternal Laws. Christ did not come to change the law. Instead He showed us how much more the law extends into our minds and hearts. It covers not just what we do but why we do it. Therefore, if we give away billions of dollars because we want to be remembered in history or because it benefits us somehow, then God considers this useless. He calls it filthy in one place.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. (Matthew 5: 17)
How did He fulfill the law? He kept the law and He magnified the law and made it honorable.

Until heaven and earth pass away not one of the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the law until all is accomplished. (Matthew 5: 18)
Has all been accomplished? No. Sin and sinners still exist.
Has heaven and earth passed away? No. Earth will pass away and be recreated after the millennium, but heaven will never be destroyed. Therefore, the law is eternal. At a minimum no law will change until the new heavens and earth exist.
But you say that there are laws that were changed.
You have heard it was said, "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". But I say to you, do not resist an evil person ... (Matthew 5: 38-39)
This law has not changed. What has changed is the person who administers the wrath. Under a theocracy, the people who are guided by God administered this type of justice. Since God no longer supports a theocracy on earth, such judgment must wait for God. Until then mercy rules.
Christ came to magnify the law. Instead of abolishing the law, He made the standards tougher. Hate and anger were the same as murder. Lust was the same as adultery. So sin was not just what you did, or what you thought and why. Actions, motives, desires and the good you neglected to do are subject to judgment.

Study to show yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2: 15 Time: 60 minutes
Print: 13 pages
For the eyes of the Lord move back and forth throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. 2 Chronicles 16: 9
Copyright   Updated : June 11, 2004. December 2009
Credits:
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editor: Patterson (January 2008)