This is another unique Torah science proof that is based in Jewish oral tradition about the Passover Seder.
It is additionally unique in that the Passover Seder must first be understood as a Messianic prophecy.
It is in joining the prophecy to the fulfillment that the Bible science emerges.
The word "seder" means "order" and it is the order in which the ceremony is done to commemorate the harshness of the period of Jewish slavery in Egypt.
It is also the order of the events which began on the last night of the life of Jesus Christ from His time in the Garden of Gethsemsne to His resurrection.
The behavior of all the people at that time completes the drama that is reflected in the order in which the DNA is replicated.
The entire incident shows that at the time of the crucifixion, Jesus Christ was repairing the genes of the human race.
So far, everytime God has performed a miracle, He does it in a way that reflects the laws of the most important science relevant to that miracle.
The miracle occurs in that He is demonstrating not only that He obeys laws, but He is the Author and Designer who has control over them to an extent that humans will never have.
God demonstrates that He has control over any physical problems that we may have that is caused by sin, whether or not they are inherited.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
(Isaiah 53: 5)
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
(1 Peter 2: 24)
The Science Pattern Design And Laws
DNA is replicated (copied) for many purposes.
The process is done via a semi-conservative mechanism.
This means that the two strands are copied separately and each serves as a template (pattern) while it is being copied.
The result is that the two new cells that are created each have one copy of the parent gene.
These are the basic steps.
- Parent DNA Split. The parent double helix is split open.
- Copy. Each strand is copied in a different way.
- Repair. Errors are repaired.
- Daughter Cells. Two new double helix strands are created.
The Torah Pattern, Design And Laws.
This oral Torah concerning the Passover ritual (Seder) was given by Moses during the exodus around 1500 BC. It contains the following basic steps.
- Remove Leaven. Leaven is a sign of sin and the Jews were to remove all traces of it by Passover.
- Passover (Nisan 14). The Passover Lamb was crucified.
- Seder. The Jews ate a meal according to a strict order of events.
It is an exquisite Messianic time prophecy, but these are the details necessary for understanding the science.
- 4 Cups Of Wine. Wine is a symbol of blood which is a symbol of life. This was eaten at set points.
- Kissed The Bread. They kissed the bread to show affection for it.
- Broken Bread (Yachatz). Three pieces of matzah bread are stacked together. The middle bread is broken.
- Smaller Half. This was eaten quickly with the top matzah.
- Larger Half (Afikoman). The Afikoman was wrapped in linen and hidden for the end of the service.
- Lifted And Released. They were lifted up and the bottom Matzah was released.
- Motzi Matzo. The top bread and the smaller half of the middle bread was eaten quickly while leaning to one side.
According to the rules, the bread must be eaten quickly. It was supposed to be swallowed within two to four minutes but not more than nine minutes.
- Cup Of Elijah (Judgment And Wrath). Wrath is poured out on those who refuse the invitation to the meal.
- Afikoman. The children search for the hidden Afikoman. A ransom is paid for it.
- Feast Of Unleavened Bread (Nisan 15-21). The festival lasted for 7 days.
- Wavesheaf Offered (Nisan 16). On the day after the Sabbath they brought the first fruits of their barley harvest before God.
- Counting Of The Omer (49 Days). They counted 50 days until Shavu'ot.
- Shavu'ot (Day 50). They brought in the first fruits of the wheat harvest.
During the week that Jesus was killed this is what occurred.
- Mary Washes And Kisses His Feet. Mary used expensive perfume. Judas was angry and went to betray Him a week before the crucifixion.
- Jesus Washes The Disciple's Feet. He explained that this was necessary to become one with Him.
- Forced Action. Judas left the service early to begin the betrayal quickly (John 13: 27).
Judas thought that he could force Jesus to use His power and defeat the Romans. He never expected Him to roll over and die.
He could not wait passively for Jesus to acquire the kingdom at His own pace but actively moved to start the process at this Passover Seder with the help of the priests and the Sanhedrin and Rome.
- Judas Kisses His Cheek. A kiss was the sign of identification for His arrest.
- Disciples Abandoned Him. At the trial the disciples denied Him and everyone else "stood afar off".
- Severely Beaten. The slaps and punched bruised His body.
- Flagellum. The Roman whip caused parallel claw marks as they gouged His flesh.
- Jesus Crucified (Passover).
- Bitter Food. He was given gall and vinegar to drink.
- Gave Away His Mother. He gave His mother to John.
- 3 Hours Of Darkness. Then He suffered for three more hours.
- Father Forsakes Him. During that time He felt abandoned by His Father because the curse, the terms of the ransom crafted by Satan, required that He have no assurance for His life (Deuteronomy 28: 66).
- Death. The Holy Spirit was released and He died.
- Debt Paid. The ransom was paid for our release from captivity to sin.
- Buried Quickly. He was buried quickly as the Sabbath was approaching.
- Sabbath. This was the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. There was now no sin in the house.
- Jesus Resurrected (Wavesheaf). He and ohers were resurrected on the day they brought the barley harvest to God.
- Inaugurated. For seven days He was in heaven being inaugurated as the permanent High Priest. He returned the next Sunday.
- Counting The Omer. The disciples waited 50 days for the Holy Sprit.
- Holy Spirit Came In Fire On Their Heads (Shavu'ot). This is the same day as Pentecost when 3,000 devout Jews from all over the world who had come to Jerusalem for the feasts were converted (Acts 2: 3). They were the wheat harvest.
Torah Science: DNA Replication
Law of Genetics ("Permanent Internal Change By Looking/Copying").
There is no known mechanism for such a genetic mutation to occur on a macro level. If we could cause genetic change by looking then evolution would solve its problems.
In fact the story is regarded as superstitious nonsense.
In another lesson we explain how this story was about how the bloodied and bruised Christ appeared on the cross. He had stripe marks on His body because of the beating with a whip and He had the spots and bruising from the punching and slapping with fists.
Unexplained: Semiconservative DNA Replication.
The mechanism used for this function can be compared to DNA replication. This was discovered in 1957 by Matthew Meselson and Franklin Stahl.
DNA is the biological software that encodes life and salvation is about restoring life.
This process is a prophecy about what happened after Judas left the Passover meal to betray Jesus until His resurrection and more than any other system it demonstrated to me that we were designed to reflect this cosmic drama of the battle between good and evil, particulary how evil will be defeated.
The Bible even hints that we were specifically designed and created to defeat Satan.
The desire to sin is seen as an infection that caused a genetic mutation. Salvation is the process where God heals all our diseases by repairing this genetic defect.
- Double Helix (The Ladder to Heaven). The DNA double helix looks like a spiral ladder.
The Double Helix Spiral Ladder.
The rigid pole in the center is the center bar that runs through the middle of the wall boards.
The broken pieces of the steps that spiral around this pole are the boards of the sanctuary walls.
The steps can be seen as connected to the center pole at one end and floating or connected to four outer bars on the wall which are flexible poles.
» The Sides. This is the backbone that is made of alternating sequences of sugar and phosphate.
» The Rungs. The steps on the ladder are formed by the hydrogen bonds between the protein pairs.
Christ is the ladder between heaven and earth.
And he said to him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
(John 1: 51 and Genesis 28: 12-13)
It is significant that Jacob, the Father of the twelve tribes of Israel dreamt of a ladder that extended from earth to heaven with messengers (angels) going up and down the ladder.
|The Staircase to Eternal Life|
|Leading Strand||Lagging Strand|
|God Replicates Us in His Image|
- Origin of Replication (Last Supper).
This is the initiation point where the splitting starts. The structure that is created is known as a "Replication Fork".
The process began when Judas went to betray Christ.
» Kissing Chromosomes.
Genes that control related activities may be scattered across many chromosomes,
somehow these genes coordinate their activities by sending a signal to begin the process of replication.
During interphase, before replication begins, scientists have discovered chromosome contact points where genes from different chromosomes touch or kiss to exchange information between genes.
This is exactly what Judas did. He used a kiss as a signal to the mob that Jesus was the person to arrest! This began His replication process.
- The Replication Fork (The "Y" Cross). The unwinding produces a "Y" shaped replication fork where the DNA copying will occur.
This is a picture of both the "T" shaped Cross and His body handing from the cross in a "Y" shape. His two hands from the upper two hands of the "Y" and is body is the center.
» Arms Stretched Out. Now this phrase means more than His arms being stretched out on the cross.
He was being torn apart and broken.
» Split In Two. The Passover Seder also has the image of Jesus being split into two (His divinity and humanity).
» Leaning To One Side. The replication fork is created by spreading apart the two strands.
- Helicase (Judas). This is the enzyme that unwinds the DNA strand and splits the two strands. It surrounds the DNA as the DNA passes through the system.
The angry mob that surrounded Him created the helicase.
» Forcing Open The Fork. Recent studies showed that helicases do not merely wait passively for the fork to widen, but play an active role in forcing the fork to open (Answers.com).
Jesus had to die before He became the king, but Judas could not wait. He forced the events thinking that he could force Jesus to show His power as king.
We are all responsible for killing Christ, but it was Judas who forced the process by going to the enemies of Christ and accepting a bribe from them.
» Yeast or Leaven. Leaven is a type of helicase. It represents sin which really started this process.
» Sin Remained. Jesus said that Judas was not clean. He had not removed the leaven.
Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.
(John 13: 10-11)
And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly. (John 13: 27)
» The Helicase Meat Grinder (The Road to Golgotha).
Helicase is a six helix structure with a hole in the center and a folding pattern structure that has never been seen before. Because two enzymes must maintain the same location with respect to each other,
the system is best thought of as a fixed system through which the DNA passes.
The proteins do not migrate to the location of the DNA, but the DNA passes through the corridor around which they are lined.
It is obvious that this is Christ being dragged from one location to another and finally through the crowds on the road to Golgotha because Herod and Pilate remained in their fixed positions.
|3'-5' Exonuclease ||Dead Box Region ||Helicase C ||HRDC |
|DNA Repair ||DNA Replication ||- |
» Function and Structure of the Helicase.
The Helicase is necessary to repair DNA.
In the center is the dead box region which is the portion that is involved in our replication function.
It is called the "dead box" region because it is simply a sequence of amino acids.
» The Dead Box (Inside the Bowels of the Earth).
God must have inspired a scientist to call this region the dead box because that is what God called it 2000 years ago.
For three and a half days from the time Judas left to betray Him until the resurrection Jesus was being dragged through the bowels of the dead box.
In the Bowels. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the sea monster, so will the son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
(Matthew 12: 40)
I am uncertain how new this research is but if scientists wanted to take a quantum leap ahead in studying how this functions they should take a look at the story of the order of events in the last three days of Christ and at the Passover Seder to narrow their theories.
Diseases of the Helicase. Malfunction of this system causes diseases which tend to show two major problems: premature aging and death and sensitivity to sunlight.
» Werner's Syndrome. Premature aging.
» Bloom Syndrome. Growth deficiency, sun sensitivity, cancer.
» Rothmund-Thomson Syndrome. Light sensitivity causing skin lesions and spots.
» Symptoms of the Sin Disease.
These are the symptoms that Genesis claimed occurred to the human race.
» Premature Aging and Death. We immediately grew old and died.
» Light Sensitivity. Adam and Eve lost their covering of light and hid themselves from God, the source of light.
» Fear. They were afraid and ashamed.
» Crucifixion Diseases.
Christ suffered symbolically from all these symptoms.
» Light Sensitivity. His sensitivity to the sun was seen in the three hours of darkness.
» Skin Lesions and Spots. He had skin lesions seen in the spots and stripes from the beatings.
» Premature Aging and Death. He died prematurely at age 33 in human years or 3 years in eternal years.
The key is that despite a system that malfunctioned and killed an innocent man, He was able to repair the DNA damage done to Adam and Eve.
» Other Crucifixion Diseases:
- Broken, Separated and Weaned.
The process requires that the hydrogen bonds between the base pairs should be broken and two parent DNA strands unwind and separate from each other.
» The Breaking of The Bonds. Only four proteins make DNA and they can only combine in specific pairs. Adenine and thymine are paired with a double bond.
Guanine and cytosine are paired with a triple bond.
- Breaking the Double Bonds (Human). The breaking starts with the weakest bonds where the chain is rich in adenine and thymine.
» Intercessor. The priests broke any covenant bonds of duty that they had when they tried to get Him murdered.
» Trust. Then Judas broke the bonds of trust and friendship when he betrayed Him.
» Friendship. Then, the last bonds of friendship were broken when the disciples ran away.
» Maternal. Finally, the maternal bond was broken when He was spiritually weaned. At the moment He gave His mother to the disciple John, it severed the bond. The breaking of the maternal bond was even memorialized in a law.
- Breaking the Triple Bonds (Divinity). During the darkness the Father separated when God forsook Him and the Holy Spirit left.
» The Breaking of Christ. The primary meaning of the breaking of the strands is to show how Christ's divinity was separated from His humanity after all the bonds were broken.
The breaking of the middle matzah at the Passover Seder also shows this event.
- The Replication. DNA Polymerase is the enzyme that binds to each strand and performs the replication.
The breaking produces two strands which are oriented in opposite directions. This feature is symbolized in many prophecies as the good and bad twin.
- Leading Strand (Divinity) The Good Twin. This strand of DNA is oriented in the 5' to 3' direction and is synthesized continuously in one unbroken line by DNA Polymerase Delta (δ).
» Unbroken Bones. The prophecy about His bones which were not broken represents this strand.
» Menorah and Eternal Light. The south wall with the light that never goes out is the eternal nature of God.
The Double Helix Spiral Ladder. Both strands are half of the double helix.
Yet, the leading strand can be seen as the rigid backbone.
The broken pieces of the lagging strand are the steps that spiral around.
- Lagging Strand (Humanity) The Bad Twin. This strand of DNA is oriented in the 3' to 5' direction and is synthesized in small pieces (Okazaki Fragments) by DNA Polymerase Epsilon (ε). These fragments are later joined by DNA Ligase.
This "bad twin" is the mirror image twin which must be broken.
» Broken Body. The body of Christ is the bread which was broken for us.
» Table Of Showbread. The north wall is the strand with the broken bread.
And when He had given thanks He broke it and said, "this is My body which is broken for you, do this in remembrance of Me".
In the same way He took the cup after supper and saying "this cup is the new covenant in My blood, do this as often as you drink it in remembrance of Me".
For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until He comes.
(1 Corinthians 11: 24-26).
» RNA Primers (The Levitical Priesthood). These are added to the chain to start the replication because the DNA polymerase cannot read the information in the 3' to 5' direction. So they provide a 3' end to begin the attachment.
They are removed after the fragment is created.
The Levitical priests were needed to teach the Plan of Salvation for 2000 years and at the end they instigated the process that caused the Lamb of God to be slaughtered.
After they were done they were removed and a new order of priests were instituted based on Melchizadek.
DNA Proofreading And Repair. This is done by DNA Polymerase
» DNA Polymerase I Exonuclease (God). It removes or digests RNA primers.
It is only by removing this segment and repairing the breach that the strand can be assembled into one piece and made whole again.
God removed the Levitical priesthood and replaced it with Jesus from the order of Melchizedek.
This is the request that we must eat the broken bread or cannibalize Christ.
Now, for the first time we can see a reason for the cannibalism symbol. We knew it was necessary but we could not see why such a disgusting act would be used as a symbol in the Plan of Salvation.
If we see it from the genetic perspective, then we understand that the process cannot continue until this segment is removed.
RNA primer is necessary to start the building process but now it must be removed to complete the process.
» DNA Ligase (Holy Spirit). This enzyme joins the broken pieces of the lagging strand by adding phosphate to the phosphate-sugar backbone of the ladder.
So it represents the process of the joining us to the backbone, to our father Israel so that anyone who is born this way will become heirs of the promise.
- Speed of DNA Replication (Eaten Quickly). The Passover Seder says that the bread must be eaten quickly. The bread was supposed to be swallowed within two to four minutes but not more than nine minutes.
This was symbolized by Judas' quickly leaving to betray Jesus and His quick burial before the Sabbath came.
DNA replication is extremely fast. Under optimum conditions a 1000 micrometer long macromolecule of DNA can make an exact copy of itself in about 10 minutes, inserting nucleotides at a rate of about 1000 nucleotides per second!
The speed of DNA replication for the humans is about 50 nucleotides per second per replication fork and many forks are initiated.
- Helix Destabilizing Protein (Nails). These keep the separated strands apart.
Both the nails that kept His arms in the "Y" position and our sins kept the strands separated.
I am trying to see if this protein has iron in it or is somehow associated with the number four or four rings (holes).
If so then it definately represents the nails, otherwise it also represents the actions of Judas and the priests.
Notice the dominance of the number 6.
This group of six who are responsible for sending Him to death include Judas, Annas, Caiaphas, the Sanhedrin, Pilate and Herod Antipas.
- Origin Recognition Complex (ORC) (Priests or Sanhedrin). A six protein complex which is the most likely initiator of replication.
- Cell Division Cycle Proteins (Cdc-6 and Cdt-1) (Caiahpas and Judas). They bind to the ORC and coat the DNA with MCM proteins. Cdc-6 forms and stabilized the ORC. Cdt-1 (Judas) is destroyed.
- Mini Chromosome Maintenance Proteins (MCM 2-7) (Romans). These are six proteins which coat the DNA before they are replicated. They attach to each end of the replication bubble.
SHEMA. As Jesus obeyed the SHEMA, the covenant also kept Him on the cross.
- Direction of Replication. DNA can only be replicated in the 5 to 3 direction.
The numbers refer to the position of the carbon on the ring. A phosphate group is attached to the fifth carbon and an OH group on the third carbon.
» DNA Mathematics (3' to 5').
If this designation is inspired then it has a significant meaning.
Five is the number that signifies the last chance before jugment occurs.
Three refers to the Trinity.
The lagging strand is being recreated by God from the point of judgment (examination) until we see God and become like Him.
The leading strand submits to judgment until they are vindicated and execute final judgment.
» Okazaki Fragments The small pieces of the lagging strand are 100 to 1000 nucleotides long and these two numbers appear as multipliers in symbols.
» Helicase ("The Narrow Winding Way").
The Helicase is a six sided structure and that number that has always been associated with the evil Antichrist.
Therefore, the function of the helicase as a torture chamber is fitting for this structure.
Perhaps by studying the unusual folding pattern of this structure and superimposing it on a map of Jerusalem, we can see the actual road to the cross.
The prophecies say that His journey must begin east, then go south, then north and then west.
The rules seem to also allow for going back and forth between north and south.
According to the prophecies, the crucifixion was done in the north, specifically in the north west.
The prayer in Gethsemane was done in the south east.
We know the site of the temple and possibly some of the palaces from history.
Any claims to knowledge about the location of most other sites are merely myths for tourist attractions.
So it would be very interesting to see if there is also a magnetic component to this biological system in addition to the motions of a coil because we could map function to location.
» The Cloud and The Fire.
When Israel crossed the Red sea, the phenomenon seemed to copy the splitting of the DNA.
With the pillar of cloud above and the pillar of fire behind them, the fire represents the phosphate end and the cloud represents the -OH end of the strand.
Israel walked through the helicase walking from the 5' to the 3' direction.
- Marriage and Reconstruction. Special chemicals reconstruct the complementary strand by following the rules. Each protein can only be paired with one other type of protein.
This is why Christ is pictured as the bridegroom who marries the church.
Separating The Sheep and Goats
The leading and lagging strand represents Jesus as leaving us for heaven after the crucifixion, it may aslo represent the sepratation of the sheep and goat at the Second Coming.
- Crucifixion. In the past we are still confined to earth and still categorized as on the left, condemned to death.
- Second Coming. At the end of time the righteous more closely represent God and receive our clothing of light.
The wicked are still on the left, condemned to death in darkness.
The Seed of God
No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
(1 John 3: 9)
At the end, two new DNA helix are created, each has a piece of the original DNA and a new strand.
It is clear that the leading strand restores the divinity of Christ immediately because as it is torn apart it is being recreated.
The lagging strand represents how God will save us. We will be created from the broken human strand of Christ by joining to Him through the Holy Spirit.
So, genetically the new creature does not have half of a divine strand. We are not demi-gods.
But we are joined to a perfect human strand which once touched the divine.
So, was this lagging strand Mary's seed? No, we have the seed of God in us but we are still not divine.
So what God must have done during the time Christ was in the womb and possibly up to the time of His crucifixion was to infect the human DNA like a virus and repair the damaged seed of the woman so that the copy that was used to make the lagging strand was no longer imperfect.
It had acquired some of the characteristics of the leading strand in order to perfect it.
Whatever was done to infect the human gene by the snake who coiled himself around the tree like an evil double helix was undone when God was coiled around the tree made into a cross.
Look at the sequence of events that occurred when we were infected in Eden.
- The Double Helix. The snake was coiled around the tree of knowledge in the Garden of Eden. DNA is the perfect tree of knowledge because it carries all the information needed to create us!
Christ was coiled around what would become the Tree of Life.
- Breaking the Bonds. The man and woman separated so that she was alone.
- Helicase (Satan). Satan separated Eve from God with his lies.
- The Two Strands. It is clear that both strands were infected. Eve was the leading strand because she accepted first and was quickly infected. Adam was the lagging strand. It was only after he ate that the sin was applied to the planet through some law of inheritance that required either both strands or the male strand or the "X" chromosome to be infected.
- RNA Primers (Fruit). The tree of knowledge was necessary but now that it was eaten it must be removed with the tree of life.
- Exonuclease (Adam and Eve). The woman ate the fruit that the snake gave her and gave it to her husband.
- DNA Ligase. This is the covenant God made. He promised a new Seed from the woman who would repair their relationship and remove the bad genetic material.
The record shows that the rest of the planet was infected. Just like a very virulent strain of a level 5 pathogen, the infection mutated the DNA and permeated the rest of the planet.
After the flood we can see how devastating this cross species genetic transfer can be. The human life span dropped from 700 years to about 100 years after they started eating meat.
The Unanswerable Question.
Everything is unexplainable. However, the processes that are the most amazing is the helicase and what happens to the lagging strand.
The design used two totally different processes to do the same work. This was not random evolution. This was designed and it was designed to reflect what would happen at the crucifixion.
Next, the helicase forcing open the strands and forcing the DNA through a path is simply awesome to see the extent to which God encoded His future experience in the DNA as He did in the Passover Seder.
Finally, I have begun to see that the weird emphasis on symbolic cannibalism that appears to violate all Jewish dietary laws and the commandments might be the biggest proof that the events of the crucifixion were encoded in the mechanism of DNA replication.
Those broken pieces and the cannibalistic work of the digesting exonuclease are unexplainable.
Every second the cells in our body are reenacting the terms of the curse.
So we not only suffer the curses in symbols when we eat the bread and wine we actually experience it while living.
However, the brilliant plan of God accepted the curse He was forced to impose on us and used the very mechanism of the curse, the tools He was given, to save us.
Christ became a curse to save us. The DNA reenacts the curse to restore us.
Brilliant work My Father!
The Passover Seder.
This verse is the basis of the four cups of the seder. It is the vow that outlines the same sequence of events in order.
Say, therefore, the sons of Israel
Cup of Freedom. I am the Lord your God, I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
Cup of Deliverance. And I will deliver you from their bondage.
Cup of Redemption. I will also redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great judgments.
Cup of Release. Then I will take you for My people,
Adoption. and I will be your God, and you will know that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the burden of the Egyptians.
New Home. I will bring you to the Land which I swore to give to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Inheritance. and I will give it to you for a possession. I am the Lord.
(Exodus 6: 6-8).
- Cup of Freedom ("Origin of Replication"). The tightly coiled helix is unwound.
- Cup of Deliverance ("Bonds Broken"). Christ breaks the bonds of sin by breaking Himself for the replication. He conquered our bondage by submitting to bonds.
- Cup of Redemption ("Replication Fork"). Christ redeemed us when He stretched out His arms.
- Cup of Release ("The Two Strands"). He is our God and we are His people. This is fulfilled at the resurrection.
- Adoption or Marriage. Each original strand separates into a new home with the newly constructed strand.
- New Life.
The new DNA strand is ready to build its own new home when the cell divides.
When the process is completed at the resurrection a new life is created.
- Inheritance. DNA is the mechanism for storing and distributing features of inheritance.
Looking At The Copy.
DNA cannot be synthesized from scratch. They must be copied by "looking at" the mirror image because each strand serves as a template for copying the new molecule. So one parent strand produces two daughters.
So if we can understand DNA replication we can now see why we have to look at Christ on the cross in order to inherit His characteristics and be healed or made whole again.
Spiritual laws are deeply rooted in physical laws.
At the macro level we can take a hold of the mechanism of inheritance at the cellular level. We can look at our perfect model and make a copy.
This is how a man can give birth. He does it by direct access to the gene mechanism. God uses genetic engineering!
God performed a miracle for Jacob to demonstrate what He would accomplish for mankind.
This symbol of the goat and the stick and the symbol of the serpent lifted up on a cross says that we can be cured of sin if we look at the badly beaten and bruised body of a man on a cross whom we will treat as an evil serpent.
When our own hearts are broken by this picture then God can pass by or "Pass Over" and reconstruct us.
» We Must Be Broken.
Now we can better understand the request that we must fall on the Rock named Christ so that we can be broken, otherwise we will be broken when He falls on us.
Both stories demonstrate what occurs when DNA is translated into RNA and that is transcribed into proteins.
- DNA (The Spotted and Striped Stick). This story follows the pathway from DNA to protein. You can become a copy of the parent by looking at it.
- Messenger RNA (The Serpent That Heals).
This is the intermediate step in the pathway from DNA to RNA. Since it is created by following the rules of base pairing, RNA is actually the opposite of the DNA strand that it copied.
When RNA creates the proteins, the base pairing rules of creating mirror image opposites apply again and the protein is actually created in the image of the DNA.
This intermediate and opposite looking step is necessary!
|5' -- 3'
||3' -- 5'
||5' -- 3'
||3' -- 5'
|Figure 48a - DNA Replication Path |
So the people must look at the "evil" copy to correctly replicate themselves in the image of the parent by creating themselves as the exact opposite.
As the "Word of God", Jesus is the ultimate message codon.
In this object lesson we understand the function of the substitutionary sacrifice for sin (broken laws).
We also see how Jesus creates us "in the image of God" with the help of the Holy Spirit.
- Transfer RNA (The Companion). The Holy Spirit is the one who writes the exact copy on our hearts just like the tRNA ceates the exact copy of the genes in the DNA.
- Protein (Broken DNA).
Proteins are really unpaired broken pieces of DNA copies, like the lagging strand.
Man is the copy or mirror image of God but we can never be God.
It takes linking many proteins, the marriage or the pairing of two complementary opposites to totally complete this image of God.
More than any other object lesson this shows through genetic law why we must be broken and why we are broken when we submit to God.
- Trait (Fruit Of The Spirit). The protein produces the trait specified by the DNA or the character of God.
The DNA is not in direct contact with protein just God must hide Himself from humans. Christ is the one and only intermediary between both - the RNA.
The Unanswerable Question.
Watson and Crick discovered the structure of DNA in 1953, yet Moses references the mechanism 3400 years ago and God showed it to Jacob 4100 years ago.
Genetic Crucifixion Diseases.
We are not suggesting that Jesus was diseased or imperfect.
The law required that the offering must be perfect, without blemish or spot and that His bones should not be broken.
However, when He was handed over for crucifixion, He took on all our sins and all our diseases.
During the crucifixion He appeared to suffer from many genetic diseases which are amazingly more prevalent among the Jews.
The biological information also suggests that the Plan of Salvation involves fixing defective genes.
Sin Is A Disease.
Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases.
(Psalm 103: 3)
The diseases mimic the life and death struggle of humanity who are hiding from the light and pursued by death in the form of something that is trying to take away their breath and blood and bind them by force into slavery, pain and hard labor.
Although sin can infect us like an external virus or communicable disease, sin is seen as a genetic disease that must be cured by repairing the damaged genes and the mutations.
The external causes of sin will be cured by eradicating the pathogen and sterilizing the planet in hell fire.
The internal causes of sin must be cured by gene therapy.
God will rewrite the laws on the mind and heart by rewriting the damaged genetic code.
On the day of the crucifixion Jesus experienced suffering after His arrest and trial that caused Him to look like a rejected offering.
The symptoms of disease that appear on the cross are very specific and they involve the following set of symptoms.
Speak to Aaron, saying, "No man of your offspring throughout their generations who has a defect shall approach to offer the food of his God. For no one who has a defect shall approach: a blind man, or a lame man, or he who has a disfigured face, or any deformed limb, or a man who has a broken foot or broken hand, or a hunchback or a dwarf, or one who has a defect in his eye or eczema or scabs or crushed testicles."
(Leviticus 21: 17-20)
- Muscle. He was tired and exhausted from hard labor.
The sanctuary rules required the priest to have no sign of sweating or hard labor.
- Abnormal Body Tone. He was exhausted and weak and unable to stand up or walk.
- Loss of Motor Skills and Paralyzed. He was nailed to the cross.
- Difficulty Sitting. Breathing involves alternating between sitting and standing.
- Limp Muscles (Hypotonia). Breathing involves allowing the legs or arms to go limp.
- Fatigue. He was tired from carrying the heavy cross and the efforts to breathe on the cross.
- Inability to Stand. He fell under the weight of the cross and was nailed so that He had to alternate between sitting and standing to alleviate the pain in His arms or legs.
- Feeding Difficulties. He could not swallow the vinegar.
- Seizures. Loss of salt and fluids may cause spasms.
- Bones. His bones could not be broken, but they were bent, twisted and dislocated.
- Bone Deformities. His legs were twisted so that they could be nailed.
- Short Stature. Any signs of being a hunchback or dwarf are symbols of His stature while He carried the cross.
When Jesus stooped to carry the cross it made Him look like a hunch back with short stature.
In our information on DNA replication, we show that at the time He carried the cross He was reenacting the pathway of the gene through the helicase.
- Macrocephaly (Large Head). An abnormal increase in head size is caused by the crown of thorns which some sources say was not simply on top of His head but came down around His face.
- Spinal curvature (Scoliosis). His spine was bent while carring the cross and while hanging on the cross.
- Respiratory System. He suffocated to death and His heart failed from fluid accumulating in His chest.
- Breathing Difficulties and Respiratory Failure. It is difficult to breathe on the cross.
- Suffocated Internally. In one disease thick mucus accumulates in the lungs and causes breathing difficulty.
At the crucifixion blood and water filled the chest cavity and helped to suffocate Him.
- Skin and Blood (Disfigured). He was disfigured from the bruises and bleeding.
- Bruising (Red or Dark Lesions and Spots). Elevated dark red blotches on the skin. The whip marks will cause the lesions and the beatings will cause the spots and bruises.
- Bleeding. He bled from His sweat glands. The nails, piercing with the sword and thorns and beatings also caused His bleeding.
- Anemia. A low red blood cell count causes reduced oxygen to the cells.
- Uncontrollable Secretions. Inability to control secretions was symbolized by blood and water pouring out of Him.
- Sweat glands Impaired.
In one disease patients produce a higher amount of sodium chloride in their sweat.
Jesus' sweat glands poured out blood and the law requires salt to be poured out on the offering.
- Brain. He was mentally assaulted and tormented and alone.
- Blindness. He was blindfolded and there was darkness for three hours.
- Deafness. God would not hear Him and no one would listen to Him. The world was deaf.
- Loss of Intellectual Skills. He could no longer hear or sense the Father and His divinity was separated.
- Internal Organs.
He was wounded internally, physically and emotionally.
- Enlarged Internal Organs. Enlargement of the liver, spleen, and kidneys.
The internal organs are symbolized as our seat of emotions, so an enlarged set of organs point to extreme emotions.
- Male Infertility and Reduced Fertility in Females. He would die without having children. In prophetic symbol Israel is a female and the Messiah is her only Son.
Jesus had no children and Israel only gave birth to one Son.
- Cancer. An increased susceptibility to tumors. Uncontrolled cell growth that kills healthy cells is like uncontrolled evil destroying the good.
When He took all our diseases, it guaranteed that the diseases would attack Him and overwhelm Him and kill Him.
- Other. Other external and internal factors contributed to His death.
- Iron. A toxic build up of iron due to the iron nails and sword in His body.
- Lactic Acid. These are symptoms of His weaning. A symptom like lactose intolerance or souring of the milk that forces the child to be weaned from the mother are symptoms of the separation from His mother required by the law before He became the sin offering.
- Photosensitivity. Sunlight sensitivity is the symptom of our alienation from God. We are afraid of the light and would rather sit in darkness.
- Infections. Reduced resistance to infectious diseases. We sin very easily.
- Premature Death. Children with the disease rarely live beyond 4 or 5 years.
According to the laws, the oldest the sacrifice can be is three years, but most are one year old.
He died at the young age of 33 and according to the timetable of heaven Jesus was one year old.
- Genetic Mutation.
The role of DNA is represented in the form of "stripes", "spots and stripes" and a ladder.
He fixed the genetic mutation by performing DNA replication on the cross.
The "law written on the heart" by the Holy Spirit is the genetic capacity to desire good.
The beating with the flagellum left striped marks over His body. These are the rungs of the DNA ladder.
So then, the Law is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good.
Good Genes. For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man,
Bad Genes. but I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members.
Cursed Man! Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?
(Romans 7: 12, 22-24)
Healed by Stripes.
But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, and by His scourging [stripes] we are healed.
(Isaiah 53: 5)
Bad Genes Killed.
and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
(1 Peter 2: 24)
Many genetic diseases are prevalent among the Ashkenazi Jews, while only a few exist among the other nations.
I first stumbled onto what I call "crucifixion diseases" while writing this article.
I marvelled at how porphyria and helicase malfunction seemed to reflect the key elements at the beginning of sin.
Then I saw an episode of "House" a medical drama in which God and religion is regularly mocked.
In one episode, I came across FMF and before learning the diagnosis and how it affects Jews I marvelled at how each new symptom seemed to mimic all the symptoms of the crucifixion.
When I researched, I found even more symptoms not covered on the television show.
So a show that mocks God and morals actually set me on a path to research genetic diseases that are common to nations.
|Symptoms of Familial Mediterranean Fever|
|Lactose Intolerance ||Weaned from Milk|
|Erysipeloid skin lesions ||Whip marks|
|Chest Pain on one side (Left) ||Sword|
|Fever ||Burnt Offering|
|Skin Tanning ||Sun Exposure|
|Hematidrosis ||Sweat Blood|
|Headache ||Crown of thorns|
|Joint Attacks (legs, ankles, hips, knees) ||Efforts to breathe by sitting and standing|
|Arthritis in large joints|
|Muscle Pain in Evening|
Genetic Disease: Familial Mediterranean Fever (FMF) (Chromosome 16).
There is an inflammatory disease that affects people of Mediterranean descent (Jews, Armenians, Greeks, Turks and Arabs).
The symptoms, which are set off by age and stress, develop over a 2-4 hour period and last from 6 hours to 4 days and sometimes 7 days. Acute attacks last from 24 to 48 hours. Each attack may occur as infrequently as once per year.
Symptoms include abdominal pain, fever, joint attacks (especially in the legs, hips, knees and ankles), arthritis (primarily in the knee and ankle), myalgia (muscle pain which usually occurs in the evening or after physical exhaustion), headache, anhedonia (inability to experience and display emotions, especially joy, possibly due to breakdown in the dopamine reward system), lactose intolerance, blackout, sleep walking, sweating blood, time lapses caused by short term memory loss, skin darkening or tanning, kidney failure, insomnia, chest pain (usually on one side of the chest, primarily the left side), pleuritis and pericarditis (inflammation of the chest lining and pericardium), scrotal attacks with inflammation of the testes, erysipeloid (red, swollen skin lesions with raised edges on the legs) and kidney failure.
All are descriptions of what happened to Christ. The most interesting details are the time periods, raised skin lesions from the flogging, sweating blood caused by swollen blood vessels, muscle pain in the evening which would occur because He was exhausted from the efforts to breathe and the chest pain on one side which might indicate the sword in the side and the extreme sorrow and the lactose intolerance cause by being weaned according to the law that separated Him from His mother before He became the sin offering.
One consequence of the dreariness caused by lack of joy is the lack of friends.
The disciples abandoned Him in this period.
Genetic Disease: Tay-Sachs (Chromosome 15).
This is an inherited disease that usually strikes Jews.
Those born with Tay-Sachs lack an enzyme needed to break down certain fats.
The fats build up and destroy brain and nerve cells, leading to rapid mental and physical deterioration and death in early childhood.
It causes lysosome malfunction.
Victims have feeding and breathing difficulties, abnormal body tone, limp muscles,
loss of motor skills and paralysis, blindness, deafness, loss of Intellectual Skills,
difficulty sitting, macrocephaly, seizures and die at a young age.
These symptoms mimic His experience while He was nailed to the cross.
- Gaucher disease (Type I) (Chromosome 1).
Lysosome malfunction results from an enzyme deficiency that causes a fatty substance to accumulate in the liver, spleen, and bone marrow, brain, kidney, lungs and white blood cell.
These symptoms span His beating to the crucifixion.
Symptoms may appear in childhood or much later in life and include: enlarged spleen and liver, easy bruising from impaired clotting, bleeding, anemia, fatigue, weak or brittle bone, spinal cord compression and pain in the bones and joints
- Niemann-Pick Type A (Chromosome 11, 18).
A liposomal storage disease.
Symptoms appear by about 6 months of age and death occurs between 2 and 3 years.
They include enlargement of the liver and spleen, loss of brain function caused by a severe neurodegenerative condition and infections such as pneumonia.
- Mucolipidosis Type IV (Chromosome 19).
It is characterized by an abnormal buildup of lipids in the cells.
The disease causes organ and nerve damage, central nervous system deterioration by age one and progressive mental and motor retardation and eye disorders.
Many patients never walk.
- Canavan Disease (Chromosome 17).
The symptoms include developmental delay (significant motor slowness), enlarged head size, poor head control, general weakness and loss of muscle tone, developmental delays, seizures, severe feeding problems and deterioration of swallowing, shrinkage of the nerve to the eye and often blindness and heartburn.
It ends in death by age ten.
- Familial Dysautonomia (Chromosome 9).
A severe disease of the autonomic nervous system, which controls involuntary functions.
These people cannot regulate autonomic functions such as swallowing, temperature, sweating, tears, and blood pressure.
They have trouble sensing pain and heat.
They commonly suffer from severe gastrointestinal problems, poor growth, repeated pneumonia, and eye damage caused by the inability to produce tears.
- Glycogen Storage Disease 1a (Chromosome 11).
It is caused by an enzyme deficiency that prevents the liver from breaking down glycogen into glucose.
The disease causes dangerously low blood sugar, delayed development, recurrent infection, enlargement of the liver, spleen, and kidneys.
- Bloom Syndrome (Chromosome 15).
It is a disease that is caused by a defect in gene replication and the helicases.
The disease tends to cause infertility in males and reduced fertility in females.
The symptoms include sunlight sensitivity, elevated dark red blotches on the skin, growth deficiency causing short stature, reduced resistance to infectious diseases and respiratory illness and an increased susceptibility to tumors.
Death occurs around age 27.
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency (Chromosome 7).
At least ten mutations on the gene produce an enzyme deficiency that causes a buildup of lactic acid in the body.
The enzyme catalyzes reactions involving NAD+ and NADH.
- Sour Milk. Lactic acid accumulation. Lactic acid is milk acid which makes the milk sour. Israel's milk became sour and forced the child to be weaned.
- Other symptoms include fatigue after mild exertion, acute episodes of hyperventilation, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
Age of onset can vary from infancy to adulthood.
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease (Chromosome 19).
It affects the body's ability to process dietary protein and symptoms appear soon after birth.
These Symptoms could have occurred at the moment He was being nailed. They include sweet-smelling urine, poor feeding, lethargy, irritability, and vomiting.
It eventually causes severe brain damage, coma, and death in infancy.
- Fanconi Anemia (Chromosome 17 and 13 Other Genes).
It is a blood disorder that involves at least 8 proteins which may be DNA helicases that help genes unwind for DNA repair.
These symptoms occurred while He was carrying the cross.
They include short stature, bone marrow failure, limb abnormalities and a predisposition to leukemia and other cancers.
Many children do not survive to adulthood.
- Nemaline Myopathy (Chromosome 15, 2).
It is a neuromuscular disorder that causes weakness and poor tone in the voluntary muscles.
These symptoms affect muscles of the upper body, face, throat, and respiratory system.
It causes delayed motor development and respiratory problems that can lead to death.
- Familial Hyperinsulinism (Chromosome 11).
It causes the pancreas to overproduce insulin and is fatal if not treated.
The symptoms include severe low blood sugar, seizures, poor muscle tone, poor feeding and breathing difficulty.
- Usher Syndrome (Chromosome 10,11,12,13,15,18,20).
It causes deafness and blindness caused by progressive degeneration of the retina from birth.
The rods degenerate first then night blindness and then peripheral vision.
Unlike all the other crucifixion diseases whose symptoms show what happened to Jesus, Usher Syndrome seems to mimic what happened to the nation of Israel during the crucifixion.
This condition was prophecied.
- Deaf and blind.
There are three different types of Usher syndrome with symptoms that begin in childhood.
- Type I. Deaf at birth with severe balance problems. Vision problems generally progress to blindness.
- Type II. Less severe hearing loss at birth and slower degeneration of vision.
- Type III. Normal hearing at birth. Then hearing and sight worsen over time until they are legally blind and require hearing aids.
- Severe balance problems.
Deaf and Blind.
He said, "Go, and tell this people: 'Keep on listening, but do not perceive; Keep on looking, but do not understand.'
(Isaiah 6: 9)
Deaf and Blind.
In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,' YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND; YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;
(Matthew 13: 14)
The reason why this is significant is because it involves a mystery.
God allowed Israel to remain deaf and blind so that He could save the Gentiles.
If He can legally show that this condition was not their fault even at the genetic level then no blame can be assigned to Israel for rejecting their Messiah.
Genetic Disease: Red Blood Cells and Hemoglobin.
The previous diseases are more prevalent in Ashkenazi Jews.
The rest of the genetic diseases common to the rest of the world involve three diseases
which attack just one major system - the hemoglobin of the Red Blood cells.
The disease makes it difficult to allow transport of oxygen by hemoglobin.
Either way we are robbed of life when we are robbed of oxygen.
This is symbolically significant because blood is the sign of life and sin caused death.
So the entire human race should have a blood production defect.
The genes involved in thalassemia control the production of a protein in red cells called hemoglobin.
A complete hemoglobin molecule has four subunits, two alpha and two beta.
- Alpha-Thalassemia (Chromosome 16). It impairs the body's ability to produce the alpha chain of hemoglobin.
The symptoms include anemia, susceptibility to infection, enlarged spleen, bone deformities, and toxic build up of iron.
Patients die before birth or in infancy.
- Beta-Thalassemia (Chromosome 11).
It impairs the body's ability to produce the beta chain of hemoglobin.
This disease has the same symptoms as alpha thalassemia in addition to liver damage.
- Sickle Cell Anemia (Chromosome 11).
It produces incorrectly formed hemoglobin that causes deformed, hardened red blood cells that carry less oxygen and cannot move easily through the circulatory system, resulting in pain and organ damage. The spleen will often attack and destroy the misshapen cells faster than they can be replaced.
- Anemia and susceptibility to infection.
- Sickle Cell Crises. Patients experience crises lasting several days.
They are characterized by acute pain in the arms or legs, chest, abdomen, or joints.
Jesus experienced all these pains on the cross.
» Acute Attacks. Several factors that can precipitate a crisis were present at the crucifixion.
- Physical Strain. He carried the heavy cross.
- Dehydration. Jesus was thirsty and lost blood from the beatings.
- High Altitude. Jesus was lifted up on the cross.
- Illness. He was carrying the disease called sin.
African Americans tend to have sickle cell and Beta-Thalassemia.
Asians have both alpha and beta thalassemia.
Hispanic, Southern European, Middle Eastern, Indian, Sephardi Jews have beta-thalassemia.
Genetic Diseases Common to All Ethnic Groups.
- Cystic Fibrosis (Chromosome 7).
A disease of the endocrine glands which produce mucus, tears, sweat, saliva and digestive juices. All secretions produced are thick and sticky.
It affects the pancreas, respiratory system, and sweat glands.
The disease causes thick mucus to accumulate in the lungs and causes breathing difficulty.
Other symptoms include infection, males are usually infertile, impaired digestion and impaired sweat glands which produce a higher amount of sodium chloride in their sweat.
Death occurs in infancy but many patients live into their 20s and 30s.
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (Chromosome 5, X).
It is a neuromuscular disease that causes progressive wasting of the voluntary muscles due to the loss of motor neurons in the spinal column.
Symptoms include the inability to swallow or breathe or to control secretions.
They cannot sit unaided and the spine eventually curves sideways.
Death from respiratory failure usually occurs by age 2.
- Fragile X Syndrome (Chromosome X).
It is the most common inherited form of mental retardation.
It is usually inherited from a mother who is a carrier of the condition and symptoms are typically milder in females than in males.
These symptoms almost seem to mimic the behavior after they sinned.
The genetic mutation in Eve was passed down to all humans.
- Mental Retardation. Behavioral and/or emotional problems with varying degrees of mental impairment.
Adam and Eve quarreled and blamed each other and blamed God.
We became mentally retarded because we lost communication and guidance from God.
- Autistic-like Behavior. We hid from God and were no longer sociable.
- Large, Protruding Ears. The central role of hearing is critical for the fallen race. They heard God and hid.
- Face Disfigured. A long, narrow face with a prominent chin and forehead. We started behaving like animals.
- Double-Jointed Fingers. Adam had to work with his hands.
- Flat Feet. They were thrown out of Eden to wander the world on a difficult journey.
- Puffy Eyelids. Crying.
- Enlarged testes after puberty. They had children after the fall.
Environmental Crucifixion Diseases.
Jesus was treated like a leper and the symptoms of leprosy appeared on the cross.
- Disfigured Hands And Feet. His hands and feet were twisted into position and nailed.
- Claw Hands. The hands tighten into a claw as the fingers contract. The pain in His hands caused Him to contract and cup His fingers around the nail, forming the claw hands.
- Skin Discoloration. Discolored patches on the skin appeared on His body because of the beating and whipping.
- Pain. He suffered excruciating pain.
- Social Stigma. Lepers were social outcasts who were rejected by family and friends and called cursed.
Jesus was abandoned by His family and friends and the nation of Israel. Then He was cast out of the city gates and killed as a cursed Man by a death on a tree.
- Blind. Lepers have cloudy eyes and then go blind. Jesus was blindfolded and hung in the dark for three hours.
- Berulli Ulcer. The skin turns yellow and black and then falls off.
The beating might have accomplished this look.
The Messianic Prophecy
The entire process is a picture of How Jesus Christ will physically heal of us sin while legally paying the ransom for our sin.
- Paying The Ransom. His body was broken for us according to the laws of the curses.
- Healing Our Diseases. He is repairing our damaged genes. All natural or acquired tendancy to sin can be removed.
What happened at the crucifixion is represented by the science of vaccination.
To cure sin, God became a weakened and dead copy of the sin virus that contaminated us.
If we eat Him and take Him in internally, then we will be cured.
The cannibalism imagery in the Plan of salvation no longer looks savage, does it?
For years, preachers never gave a coherent explanation about why the brass copy of the snake lifted up on a stick cured Israel of a snake bite, and why God would later say that this represents how Christ would cure us when He is lifted up on a cross.
Then, after recognizing that I had a gift and He was explaining mysteries to me, I asked and God showed me what it meant in 2002. Now to see it as a scientific law is absolutely wonderful.
God conquers by outwardly becoming a copy of the thing to be conquered.
The Unanswerable Question. The bible clearly describes obtaining cures with a weakened copy of the infectious agent since 1460 BC when Moses told the people to look at a copy of the snake so that they can be healed of the snake bite.
In 1796, Edward Jenner discovered vaccination.
Since the plagues, people basically knew that those who had recovered from infections had something in their body that gave immunity.
In 1862, Louis Pasteur discovered, the germ theory of microscopic organisms.
Only when public vaccination programs began in 1947 and Salk and Sabin developed the polio vaccine in 1955 did any of this knowledge become clearly understood.
The History Of The Science
The mechanism of modern genetics was discovered between 1856 and 1953.
- Jacob (1900 BC). Conducted genetic experiments at the command of God. God showed Jacob how He would conduct the miracle.
- Moses (1500 BC). Wrote about the rules of DNA.
- Previous Knowledge. Farmers know that crossbreeding of animals and plants could favor desirable traits.
- Gregor Mendel (1856 - 1863). Conducted pea plant experiments to establish the rules of inheritance.
- Friedrich Miescher (869). He discovered a substance he called "nuclein" by examining pus.
- Erwin Chargaff (1947). Discovered the base pairs. A-T and C-G are found in definite ratios.
- Rosalind Franklin (1952). X-ray diffraction image of the double helix used by Watson and Crick.
- The Discovery (1953). James Watson and Francis Crick discovered the accurate double helix shape and structure.
- Matthew Meselson and Franklin Stahl (1957). DNA semi-conservative replication.
- Reiji Okazaki (1968). Okazaki Fragments. Discovered that the lagging strand of DNA is replicated via fragments.
- Abdel-Monem M, Dürwald H, Hoffmann-Berling H (1976). Discovered DNA helicase in E. Coli.
- Pseudoknot (1982). Discovered in the turnip yellow mosaic virus
- Current Status. It is now known that there are several forms of the DNA which differ in how tightly they are coiled. B-DNA is the most prevalent in nature and this was what was discovered.
Science lies within the realm of religion and exists to express the will of the Creator YHWH God.
There is one law for people and atoms made by the same Creator and Lawgiver YHWH.
"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool.
(Isaiah 1: 18)
Man's Wisdom Is Foolishness.
Therefore, behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wondrously marvelous.
And the wisdom of their wise men will perish. And the discernment of their discerning men will be concealed.
(Isaiah 29: 14)
The Foolishness Of God Is Wisdom.
For it is written, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside.
Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of the age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
(1 Corinthians 1: 19)
|Time: 140 Minutes
Print: 14 pages
This File First Created : 21 December 2008. Split by Science Topics: June 2015
No permission is given to use this material at this time. Quoting of this material is strictly by the author's permission (Jeremiah 23: 30).
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editors: Patterson (February 2009-2011 and 2015). Peer Review: None