As we move away from the purely mathematical and simple relationships of physics and chemistry, we enter the fuzzier and more complicated worlds of biology and botany.
Here, the sanctuary model principles still hold, but the objects inside the sanctuary increase in importance.
At some point in my religious lessons from God while doing the lesson on Abraham, I became convinced that we were designed to defeat evil even though the evidence of our weakness and behavior says the opposite.
It is now satisfying to see in my scientific lessons from God that our biology proves it.
Salvation Is A Biological Miracle
The constant message of the Bible is that salvation and eternal life is achieved by the miracle of God.
But He must wait until we are dead.
So religion is the science of how God will bring back life to a planet sentenced to death.
The story is written in symbols and types and shadows based on the laws of science.
- The Miracle of Birth. One way to come to life is to be born or born again.
There are three methods by which a birth can be a miracle.
- Geriatric Pregnancy ("Old and Almost Dead People Give Birth!").
Through Abraham and Sarah He demonstrated that the promise cannot be achieved by the efforts of man but by a miracle of God.
He demonstrated this by calling Abraham and Sarah when they were both old. Abraham was 75. Then God waited for 25 years until they were really, really extremely old and both had lost their desire and her womb was dead, dried up and off life support.
Then she became pregnant at 90 and he was 100.
- Virgin Female Gives Birth! This is a genetic miracle. Virgin births are theoretically possible if two eggs join or one egg decides to replicate spontaneously.
If that occurs only a female can be born because a woman only has the XX genes.
Somewhere in this statement is the method by which God did this miracle.
The angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child will be called the Son of God".
(Luke 1: 35)
» Transformation or Conjugation.
After reading the information on DNA replication at the cross, we must now look to the science of cloning or viral activity.
Transformation is the passive one way sharing of genetic material and conjugation is the sexual joining and sharing of genetic material.
Other genetic sharing mechanism seem to be partial or destructive.
When the Holy Spirit "came upon her" it might be the phase where the foreign DNA was inserted next to her egg like a virus.
» Overshadow (Mirror Image Copy). A shadow is a mirror image of the original.
So where the "power of God overshadowed her" it could be the energy used to artifically start the process while the foreign DNA lined up next to hers or "overshadowed" her egg to make the opposite matching partner in the DNA sequence.
» Unfertilized Egg (Parthenogenesis).
In the insect world of bees and ants, the unfertilized egg becomes a male.
- Virgin Man Gives Birth!. This is a physical impossibility because a man does not have the physical structures to carry a baby.
In the bible, when a man gives birth it is through his ribs from a hole in his side.
Life oozed from His body through a hole in His side at the crucifixion.
Theoretically, He can give birth to any gender, XX or XY.
The Religious Question.
The male sex chromosomes consist of an XY pair of genes and the females have an XX pair. Only a male can produce both genders.
The birthing process that Christ uses is physically incompatible with the male biology but it is the only genetic way that the two genders can emerge from one virgin person.
Religion proposes the impossible and that is the only scientific answer. We are born from a male whom we copied or cloned.
To be a total miracle and still biologically possible, salvation for humanity has to be through a virgin male, but this male has to be born of a virgin female to compound the miracle.
- Stereobiology? Stereochemisty is the study of mirror image compounds, one is chemically active but the other is not.
Many stories in the bible picture the war for salvation as a struggle between twins.
The ultimate struggle would be between mirror image twins. It is not easy to tell the difference.
Salvation is the story of how God disguised Himself to accomplish several things.
First, He was able to substitute Himself for us during the judgment. From the outward appearance He looked like us.
- Selection. When God came to examine the sinner, He must be "tricked" into selecting a righteous man.
If Adam and Eve can be tricked into giving up their dominion when they were innocent babies, surely God could allow Himself to be tricked into doing the right thing.
So God made sure that every trick was thrown at Him while He made the selection of the Man who would die for our sins.
During the selection there was total darkness, then God covered His eyes and made Himself blind and relied only on His sense of touch, smell and hearing to select the evil goat.
Christ was dressed up as the goat to be sacrificed and the people shouted for His death.
So as far as God was concerned as He passed by, Satan, the world and His priests were shouting with one voice that this Man was the worst sinner.
He smelled the aroma of the sacrifice being grilled.
He tasted the Passover offering that Israel gave to save the nation. And, as He touched the man in the darkness, He felt His hairy goat skin.
Yes, He was a sinner.
- Examination. God's justice required that He must look at the heart also. So God waited for the light.
The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.
(1 Samuel 16: 7)
So when He was killed in our place it was discovered that He was a mirror image twin. He had our form but He did not function like us. He was not an evil man. He was the most righteous man.
So justice required that He must not be killed, but the agreement must be accepted because the exchange had already been made and the buyer had examined Him and selected Him.
So God plucked Him from the fire and raised Him from the dead.
The seemingly inflexible law worked on our behalf.
Because God must keep His oath, He must forgive everyone who is in Christ because the agreement had been made and kept.
And, as it turned out, it was Satan who was tricked with a bait he could not resist using his own rules.
The Symbols Of Life And Death
- Priesthood. They are seen as the brokers of life and death, even causing death to create much more life.
- Circumcision. Christ is symbolized as God disguising Himself in the form of human flesh in order to fulfill God's part of the covenant. This promise is to die for our sins and to give us eternal life.
The symbol of this human flesh is the foreskin of the penis. Internal life within Himself is the sperm hidden inside the penis mechanism.
So the death of the human Jesus is symbolized by the cutting off of the foreskin or the outer human body, but keeping alive the real source of life underneath that outer skin.
Modern man looks for a scientific reason why God commanded this ritual. They discovered that circumcision tends to promote better health because these men are less prone to infection.
While I believe that all that God commands will have secondary benefits, yet I believe that the reason why He created this system was to teach a profound spiritual truth.
- Blood. Blood is actually a symbol of life, but it is death if it is taken or given.
Life is in the blood.
For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.
(Leviticus 17: 11)
God saves us by exchanging His life for ours.
The ransom was paid with His death.
C + O2 CO2
- Carbon Dioxide (Death).
Carbon, with the atomic number of six, is seen as evil man corrupting the fair maiden named oxygen. When carbon corrupts oxygen by joining with it (fornication), it produces death in the form of carbon dioxide.
In the Plan of Salvation, God became carbon based in order to save humanity.
Any system that produces carbon dioxide follows the period during crucifixion when Christ was viewed as an evil man.
- Oxygen (Life).
In all reactions these two gases are seen as life or death.
When Christ is symbolized as the Tree of life or the Branch, the life giving substance is the life-giving breath or air (Spirit).
When He is symbolized as an animal, the life He gives is blood.
In both instances He gives the life with water.
Any system that produces oxygen or blood goes through a series of steps that incorporates the steps and symbols of the day of crucifixion.
- Water. Water both cleanses and gives life by being an essential medium for many reactions.
- Food (Bread). Food gives energy and maintains life.
Fat is the ultimate energy storage system and is actually used as an offering that is almost equivalent to blood.
- The Union of Two Opposites. In every system examined so far, life is represented as the harmonious combination of two opposites attracted to each other (e.g. DNA pairs and opposite magnetic poles).
The Symbols of Resurrection
The Bible symbolizes death as three phases: sleep, the first death and the second death.
It is the second death that is permanent. We can wake up from all other forms of death.
|The Ruminant Stomach|
|First Death. Stomach 1 and 2. Vomit.
Second Death. Stomach 3 and 4. No resurrection (no regurgitation or vomit)
- Botany ("Seed Dies"). Jesus said that nature teaches us that a seed must first fall into the earth and die before it can be born as a tree, bearing fruit with millions of seeds.
The righteous are always symbolized as a well watered tree.
- Ruminant Digestive System.
The clean animals are used to represent the sacrifice of Christ because their digestive system represents His death, burial and resurrection.
Clean animals eat only vegetation and seed. When the seed falls into their stomach and dies it is regurgitated back from the second stomach.
» Regurgitation. It is a symbol of the first resurrection.
Everyone, good and evil, will return from the bowels of the earth or the grave in at least one resurrection.
The regurgitated seed that is swallowed up again is passed through the rest of the digestive system as dung. This represents the fate of the wicked who will never return from the dead again.
» Bowel Movement.
Passing through either end of the bowels is a sign of resurrection or coming out of the bowels.
- Blood and Water Birth. Eternal life is pictured as a birthing process that requires two or three elements.
Blood and water or blood and air (spirit). Christ is the source of the blood and the giver of the gift of the Holy Spirit. Then the Holy Spirit is pictured as the source of the water and breath (air).
Humans are born out of blood, water and breath as the water breaks and the baby takes its first breath during a very bloody procedure.
At the creation of the world the Spirit moved over the surface of the water as the world was being born.
At that time the record is that the blood of Christ was guaranteed at that time, before the earth was created.
So Christ was "slain before the creation of the world".
... the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.
(Revelation 13: 8)
The point of all this is not to propose any great discovery but to demonstrate how deeply engrained these patterns are.
Whether it is the birth of an inanimate world, a new baby or the spiritual rebirth the same law is followed.
All births must be accompanied by blood, water and air.
- Removing the Darkness.
Sin and death are represented by darkness. Life is represented as light chasing away the darkness.
The Body Design
In February to March 2013 I realized that the Mishkan also helped me to understand the personality.
In doing so I can see that the overall design of all body systems follow this pattern.
- Two Sides. There are two separate sides, left and right. Each side may further be subdivided into two halves. If so, one half contains the control center.
- Two Way Communications Path (Flow). There are separate one-way channels between each side. The flow must start at one end and exit the opposite end.
- Dominant-Submissive. One side is dominant, usually the left side. They could be described as the male side (left) and female side (right).
- Cross-Wiring. Even the diagonal path through the Most Holy Place appears as cross-wiring in the brain!
|Body System||Left Side (Dominant) || Communications Flow ||Right Side (Submissive)|
|Brain (Most Holy Place)|| Left Hemisphere || Corpus Callosum|| Right Hemisphere |
|»||Nerves|| Central Nervous System (Brain)||Na+/K+|| Peripheral Nervous System (Body)|
|»||Peripheral Nerves|| Somatic System ||Noradrenaline|| Na+/K+||Acetylcholine|| Autonomic System|
|»||Autonomic Nerves|| Sympathetic |
| Noradrenaline|| Na+/K+|| Acetylcholine|| Parasympathetic |
|»||Neuron|| Contract ||Dendron || Na+/K+||Axon ||Relax |
|Body (Holy Place)|| Left Side (Heart) || Circulatory System|| Right Side|
|»||Heart|| Left || Arteries|| Blood Fe++||Veins|| Right |
|»||Lungs|| Left || Alveoli||O2/CO2|| Alveoli|| Right |
|»||Kidney|| Left ||RAAS|| Na+/K+ ||RAAS|| Right |
|»||Muscle (Myosin)|| Contract || Actin-ATP|| Ca++|| ADP||Relax|
|»||Immune System|| Adaptive || Lymphocytes|| Leukocytes||Complement || Innate|
|»||DNA|| Male || Pyramidine|| H+||Purine || Female|
|Personality|| Preferred ||Reasoning|| Secondary|
|»||Tefillin||Word Of God ||Study, Contemplation||Pituitary|
- The Right Hand. It is interesting that most of us are right handed (dominant hand). It is controlled by the left brain. From this design we can see it as a "submissive" function.
It explains why God calls Jesus Christ "the Son of the right hand". He is the Son who will submit to the will of the Father. In that capacity, the one on the right hand is more useful and more powerful.
- Tefillin (Reestablishing Dominance). The teffilin shows that we can correct problems by instituting a new dominant force from an external source.
It is the principle on which devices such as a defibrillator works. It takes over the dominant function and reestablishes the orderly communications.
Suppose we can design systems which target either of these three major components?
We can reestablish dominance, enforce submission or clear the channels.
One treatment for epilepsy is to cut the corpus callosum. It cures the violence of epilepsy but leaves a major problem with communications that affect perception and understanding.
Suppose the problem lies in nerve signals using the same paths and crashing.
We need to fix the communications channel instead of cutting off all communications.
The insight into the DNA replication "Dead Box" has inspired me to believe that the digestive system is also a prophecy about Jesus' final three days in the bowels of the earth having a deeper meaning than we have previously understood.
After analyzing the function of the digestive system, I have concluded that it only represents what happens to the lagging strand inside the helicase.
- Helicase (Dead Box). Inside the helicase, the DNA is forced through one direction.
Peristalsis is the involuntary force that moves the food into one direction.
Villi, small finger like projections, line the stomach and the small intestine to speed up the amount of food absorbed.
The image that I take away from this is the picture of the villi. As Jesus walked through the bowels, being forced to go from place to place, the crowds pressed in from every side and you could see their fingers like villi reaching for Him on every side.
- Broken Bonds and Broken Bread. The greatest function of the stomach is to break down food into small pieces.
- Teeth. The teeth chop up food into smaller pieces.
- Saliva. It breaks down starch to maltose.
- Stomach. Grinds the food into a pulp. Pepsinogen breaks proteins into peptides.
- Bile. Emulsifies fat and breaks it into pieces.
- Pancreas. It has several enzymes that break down all food groups.
Trypsin digests proteins into peptides.
Amylase digests starch into maltose.
Lipase digests fatty acids into glycerol.
Maltase digests maltose into glucose.
Food stays in the mouth a few minutes. Then it travels down the aesophagus in 5 to 6 seconds.
This is the time at the Passover meal.
In the Mouth.
After the morsel, Satan then entered into him, therefore Jesus said to him,
A Six Second Speech.
"What you do, do quickly."
Down the Aesophagus. So after receiving the morsel he went out immediately, and it was night.
(John 13: 27, 30)
So Judas went out into the darkness to force open the helicase.
- Stomach. Food stays inside the stomach for four to five hours where it is churned up into small pieces.
However, except for the following, little digestion occurs here.
This section represents Jesus in the hands of the priests for four to five hours sometime after midnight until dawn when He was handed over to Pilate and crucified.
- Iron. He absorbed four iron nails and the iron spikes of the flagellum.
- Alcohol (Fat Soluable Substances). He was given vinegar and wine to drink.
» RNA Primer (Stomach Acid). It is needed to facilitate the function of the stomach but it has to be removed for the small intestine to absorb the nutrients. The priests were the stomach acid.
- Small Intestine. Complete digestion and absorption of food occurs here.
Peptidase breaks peptides into amnio acids.
Food stays in the small intestine 5 to 6 hours.
These are the hours up on the cross until the darkness was over from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
» Exonuclease (Pancreatic Juice). It neutralizes acid and digests all food groups. He neutralized sin.
» Purple-Grey Color. While He was on the cross, He became our High Priest in purple with the sin offering.
- Liver (DNA Ligase). The absorbed nutrients pass through the bloodstream to the liver where they are processed and either stored or distributed to other parts of the body while toxins are neutralized.
So the liver puts the pieces back into a useful form like DNA ligase.
- Large Intestine.
It symbolizes the events after the death of Jesus.
In this phase the soldiers shoved a spear in His side and blood and water poured out. An earthquake also occurred.
The large intestines absorb water and force the material out and perform the following functions.
» Water Removal. Water poured from His side.
» Reabsorb Sodium. Since the Bible says that we are "the salt of the earth", I assume that this might involve the people who were resurrected with Him. He would also be preserved in death by the salt poured on the offering.
» Vitamin K (Blood Clotting). It is produced in the intestine by E. Coli. At this point blood also poured out of His side as if the clotting factor was not working.
» Gastrocolic Reflex. This very strong movement forces the material out. It occurs two or three times a day.
This could be the two earthquakes that occurred when He was dead and when He was resurrected. The first earthquake opened the earth and swallowed Him, then it opened again and pushed Him out of the grave.
It takes about 36 to 48 hours or more for material to pass through the large intestine.
Jesus died around 3:00 PM on Friday and was resurrected at dawn on Sunday. This was about 37 to 40 hours.
It took about 50 hours for Him to go back to heaven after His death.
» Dark-Reddish Color. The color of life. In the grave His life had been given over for us.
»The Hidden Pearl of Great Price.
Jesus is symbolized as waste matter passing through the system.
We deserved to be passed out like dung, but He substituted for our punishment.
But pearl is also waste matter and it is a gem.
The Unanswerable Question.
The nutrients absorbed at each stage seem like a prophetic design. The fact that Jesus describes His ordeal as being in the bowels shows a clear knowledge of the digestive system microprocesses that were not available to the ancients.
- Irritation (Sin). Pearl formation begins with an irritation by a small foreign particle.
- Mother of Pearl (Eaten). Then the shell deposits thin layers of nacre (calcium carbonate) around the particle to isolate it.
This act of surrounding the source of irritation is seen in the Passover Seder, when the two matzah surrounds the broken matzah.
Incredibly, the worthless and despised item becomes a precious gem of great value.
- Three Years. It takes about three years to form the pearl. This is the three years of ministry.
- Vinegar and Wine. These liquids can dissolve pearl. Note the prohibition against wine for the priest and the giving of vinegar to Christ at the crucifixion.
The Backbone, Breast and Ribcage
The breastplate of the high priest and the design of the rib cage indicate the twelve tribes that will represent the earth.
- Adam's Rib. The symbol of a rib representing a nation was first established with Adam. God took a rib from his side to create the woman who is the mother of all the living.
|Backbone and Ribs|
|Leah||Rachel ||Concubines ||Joseph|
|Sternum ||Cartiledge ||Floating |
|True Ribs ||False Ribs |
- Backbone. This is the father to whom all the children are attached.
- Sternum. The sternum under the breast, represents the legitimate wives.
- Cartiledge. Cartiledge represents the concubines.
- The Twelve Ribs.
This represents the twelve tribes of Israel.
The ribs do not represent birth order of the nations, they represent how they are attached to the parents. All ribs are attached to the backbone (the father Israel). But they are attached to the mothers in front in different ways.
The twelve pairs of ribs represent the twelve legitimate sons, eight belonged to the wives, four belonged to the concubines.
But it is the final configuration in heaven that is represented by the design of the rib cage.
- 7 True Ribs. They are attached to the sternum in front. These are seven of the sons of the legitimate wives.
- 3 False Ribs. They are attached to cartilage which is attached to the last rib. These are the three sons of the concubines who will inherit the kingdom. Dan, the fourth son, will be lost.
- 2 Floating Ribs. They are attached only to the backbone. This is the inheritance of the eighth legitimate son. These are the two sons of Joseph who hold his double portion. They are not attached to the front because neither the wives nor concubines were their mothers. Their mother was a Gentile from Egypt.
But by a vow Israel made himself their father, attaching them only to his backbone!
Now your two sons who were born to you in the land of Egypt before I came to you in Egypt, are mine. Ephraim and Manasseh are mine, as Reuben and Simeon are mine.
(Genesis 48: 5)
» Spiritual Birth. These two represent the process of the true spiritual birth which will join Jew and Gentile. The miracle of this birth is that we are born from a man, not a woman and that we are the product of a promise.
» Separating From Mother (Weaned).
When Jesus was separated from His mother, the three hours of darkness begun. At that time He was symbolized as a snake on the cross.
A snake is able to eat large animals because its rib cage is only attached to the back bone.
Separated from the sternum (mother Israel), and connected only to the backbone (Father YHWH) Jesus was able to conquer the snake in the darkness. As the King of snakes He swallowed up the venomous snake and its sting of death.
The Unanswerable Question.
The physical structure captured both the vow and the future genetic relationships!
Jesus actually held Israel in His breast on the cross, next to His heart as the High Priest Who carried the breastplate with the 12 stones on His heart.
Before the twelve tribes were born, God symbolized the birth of a nation through the rib of a man.
In His design of the rib cage at the creation God not only symbolized the twelve nations who would be close to His heart, the design actually captured their relationship to Israel 2500 years before they were born and 6000 years before they entered heaven.
The rib design should have been eight true ribs and four false ribs to represent the original twelve sons, instead it represented a future eternal configuration.
The ribcage would be used as a sign that one of the sons of the concubine would be missing and two grandsons would inherit.
It is the prophecy of John 1900 years later that indicates that Dan would be missing.
This is the clearest example of a trend that I have noticed in the biblical science that is written into nature.
Our design seems to be based on the final events of the future.
This confirms my growing belief that we were created to defeat evil.
When I got angry and set out to prove that there was science in the Bible, color combination rules, the rib cage, the structure of clean animals and the ruminant stomach were the only system of science that I had learned so far that reflected religious laws.
On the day I learned about the ribcage (19 November 2007), He also said that the Periodic table was in the Bible and never explained until 21 December 2008.
So I looked at many models of the Periodic table and could not see the connection.
It would take one year before He approached me again.
During that time He also told me to "learn particle physics".
However, by March 2008 He had removed all access to the internet and I had to fight to learn the little I knew.
Between March 2008 and December 2010, I would have only a total of about 130 hours on the internet, with only about 40% of that time available for research.
Quark was the horrid creature on Star Trek.
The Hyoid Bone And The Voice Box
The hyoid bone is a small U-shaped bone of the throat which is attached to several throat muscles by two small "horns".
These structures are represented by prayer at the altar of incense.
The altar has four horns.
A penitent person would go to the altar and grasp the horns while pleading to God.
Since we have only two hands it is only possible to grasp two horns.
This is where the symbols merge.
With our voice in prayer, we are grasping on the horns of this bone to make the sounds that ascend to God.
And since God guarantees that He will be present when two or more people are gathered in His name, we have an image of two people each grasping two horns of the altar raising their voices in prayer to God.
The Holy Spirit is that second person who pleads with God for us in a voice that makes "groans that are too deep for words" (Romans 8: 26-27).
The Bones and Skeleton
The skeletal system has the following functions that reflect the function of God.
- Movement. The bones, joint system and muscles combine to allow movement.
- Protection. It protects the soft organs inside the body.
- Bone Marrow. It manufactures red blood cells to transport oxygen and white blood cells to fight diseases.
Within the marrow are stem cells that can be used to grow new types of cells.
The Unanswerable Question.
We can use any body system and make any analogy to fit our ideas about the goodness and power of God even if it involves new information about systems unknown by the ancients.
This does not make it any more scientifically remarkable than making an obvious analogy about blindness versus sight.
The claim that "life is in the blood" can easily be seen by what happens when a cut causes blood to drain out of the body.
What makes this information about the bones an evidence of another level is the specific claim by the Bible that somehow genetic life is in the bones.
The production of red blood cells as the oxygen carrier and stem cells gives us a whole new perspective.
Is it possible that the bones of the ribs are a better source of stem cells than other bones?
The seed and bones represent life. The Bible does not claim that any bone represents life, in three cases it specifically points to the ribs as representing nations.
Adam's rib was used to create the woman, the mother of all nations.
In Daniel's prophecy the bear had three ribs in its mouth, representing the Persian conquest of three nations.
In the sanctuary the ribcage over the heart represents the beloved 12 tribes.
The vertebrae seem to represent a time table that appears in the prophecy of the image of Daniel 2 and repeated in the life of Christ.
- The Covenant (The Series of Priests).
These are the Levitical high priests who will be defeated before Christ will become High Priest of the universe under the order of Melchizedek.
This symbol suggests the struggle between Christ and the house of Ananus (Annanius).
Although some of these events were completed after He died at 33 years old, the important point is that the event that caused them occurred within the 33 years.
- Spinal Column (33 Bones). Christ lived for 33 years before He fulfilled the covenant.
- Head. Christ is the head of the church.
- Cervical Vertebra (7 Bones). Daniel prophesied about the last seven important years when the Messiah fulfilled the covenant.
- Thoracic Vertebra (12 Bones). He had 12 disciples who were modeled after the 12 tribes.
- Five Lumbar Vertebra (5 Bones). Five high priests ruled during the life of Christ.
- Five Sacral Vertebra (5 Fused Bones). Five sons of Annanius ruled before the temple was destroyed in 70 AD, sending the wrath of God on the house of Annanius for destroying the Prince of the covenant.
- Coccyx (4 Fused Bones).
After the five sons of Annanius ruled, four other priests ruled until the destruction of the temple, one of these was a grandson.
- The Statue of Daniel 2 (The Series of World Empires).
These are the rulers or ruling empires who will be defeated before Christ will become King of the universe.
- Spinal Column (33 Bones). The Jewish period appeared to last for 33 jubilees after the birth of Moses who was a type of the deliverer.
- Head. Babylon was the head of Gold.
- Cervical Vertebra (7 Bones). Seven kings of Babylon reigned before it was defeated.
- Thoracic Vertebra (12 Bones). After they gained superiority, there were twelve Persian rulers.
- Five Lumbar Vertebra (5 Bones). Alexander and his four generals.
- Five Sacral Vertebra (5 Fused Bones). The fused Greek empire.
- Coccyx (4 Fused Bones). After this point the Romans ruled until the end of time. The coccyx is a symbol of the empire through whom the wicked will be expelled like dung.
The four fused bones represent the global nature of their empire which spreads to all points of the compass, surrounding Israel.
After this point the Romans ruled until the end of time, corrupting four churches and the ministry of the High Priest in heaven.
Reformation came with the fifth church and Rome lost control. So the ministry of the High Priest-King was restored for the final two churches.
Cardiopulmonary System and Respiration
Blood Cannot be Eaten.
For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.
because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, "You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off."
(Leviticus 17: 11, 14)
Blood, water and air are used to represent how God will give life. Blood is the work of Christ. Water and air are the work of the Holy Spirit.
This system processes blood and air and therefore is the prototype of how God gives life.
|Right Heart||Left Heart|
|Lungs ||Vein |
| || |
- Blood Color. Hemoglobin is the iron based compound that binds oxygen or carbon dioxide and gives color to blood. It is no coincidence that blood is red or blue.
The process of salvation can also be described in terms of bringing back perfection to the world in a specific order of colors.
C6H12O6 (Sugar) + 6O2 (Oxygen)
+ 6CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- Red (Oxygenated Blood). This represents the living. Red represents sacrifice of the life of Christ.
Eventually, the righteous will return to the blue when they keep the law, but for now salvation must begin with the sacrifice of the life of Christ.
- Blue (Deoxygenated Blood). This represents dead life. Blue represents the law. Blood without oxygen and with carbon dioxide is dark red to blue. The law becomes a ministry of death when broken.
Hemocyanin is the blood transportation molecule of insects, spiders and crustaceans. It is blue when oxygenated. These types of creatures represent the unclean and evil so it is fitting that they reverse the color functions.
- Atrium and Ventricle. The atrium represents actions above ground and the ventricle represents action in the grave for those who are "dead".
- Right Side (Jews). This is what happened to the covenant while the Jews are in control.
- Vena Cava (Deoxygenated Blood). The sins of the wicked who are sentenced to death by the law will be resolved during their time.
The Jews have been given the ministry of death. Through the covenant made with Abraham, God chose his descendants to give birth to Him and to take His life.
- Right Atrium. Deoxygenated blood comes here from the body through two large veins (vena cava).
» Sino-Atrial Node.
In the wall of the right atrium where the vena cavas enter is a pacemaker that sends the signal to contract.
When Jesus told Judas to go and do what He had to do quickly, Jesus initiated the rhythm.
» Atrioventricular Node. Located in the base of the atrium, it delays the ventricle beat until the atria have completed.
Then it sends the signal for the ventricle to begin contracting. Judas tells the priests to initiate the plan.
» Two Hands in the Bowl. Jesus knew who would betray Him because that man would put His hand into the bowl at the same time as Him.
It was a replay of the selection of the scapegoat.
The bowl is the right atrium with two nodes. Jesus and Judas are the nodes. Judas initiated the events that killed Christ.
- Tricuspid Valve (Trinity).
Blood goes to the right ventricle through the tricuspid valve.
At the crucifixion, the Trinity took action to remove death and bring life into the world by first sending Christ down into the ventricles (the bowels of the earth).
- Right Ventricle.
Blood is pumped from here through the pulmonary valve through the pulmonary artery and to the lungs.
In the lungs, carbon dioxide is removed and oxygen is added.
This is the action of the Holy Spirit who breathes the breath of life into the dead life (deoxygenated blood).
After the resurrection the covenant passes to the Gentiles through the oxygenated blood.
- Left Side (Gentiles). This is what happened to the covenant after the Gentiles are in control.
- Left Atrium (Church).
The blood returns here from the lungs through the pulmonary vein.
The church has been given the ministry of life.
- Bicuspid Valve.
Blood enters the left ventricle through the bicuspid valve.
Through the work of the church in companion with the Holy Spirit, this ministry of life is distributed to the whole world (body).
- Left Ventricle.
Blood it is pumped from the ventricle through the aortic valve to the aorta and to the body.
The left ventricle represents the world who is dead in sin.
This represents the work of the great commission as we tell the whole world the Gospel.
The good news is that we have passed from death to life through the blood of Christ.
- Aorta (Oxygenated Blood). The righteous who have been promised eternal life.
- Pumping Action.
When the muscles contract both atria contract at the same time, then both ventricles.
So far, such great contracting forces have always represented earthquakes.
Earthquakes will accompany every raising of the dead in the ventricles.
Earthquakes will also accompany every major change of government in the church.
At the Second Coming, when all governments are defeated and the righteous dead are raised, the earthquake will be so great that it splits the earth in two.
» Eating blood.
If we combine what we know about what passes through the helicase and the digestive system with the cardiopulmonary system we realize that the helicase is meant to cause death by chewing up and spitting out everything that it eats.
But the heart and lungs are meant to bring life to the dead.
Therefore if we pass blood (life) through the helicase (bowels) we will only be killing life.
So if you eat blood you will be causing death.
» Blood Transfusions.
So I believe that eating blood by mouth is not only symbolically wrong, it must also be practically unhealthy.
But blood transfusions transfer blood from vessel to vessel. It does not symbolically or practically involve the digestive system.
In fact, transfusions may be consistent with the symbols by giving the gift of life.
» Anaerobic Respiration. This produces alcohol, vinegar and lactic acid and wastes energy.
This explains why these substances are associated with pain and evil.
Hemoglobin and Porphyrin
Hemoglobin is the oxygen carrier in the blood.
The function of hemoglobin appears to represent the work of the high priest.
They were both responsible for causing the death of Christ and bringing life to the world.
- Colors (Purple, Red and Blue). These compounds are very colorful, and they are the ones used by the priests.
- Porphyrin Ring (Breast Plate).
24 carbons form three protrusions on four sides of a flat structure with one metal in the middle with a 4x3 arrangement of molecules.
Chlorophyll and other oxygen carriers in other systems are based on the porphyrin ring.
- 24 Carbons (24 Priests). These are the 24 groups of priests who rotate duties throughout the year.
- 12 Carbons (12 Tribes). 12 carbons are arranged so that they protrude outwards.
Their arrangement mimics the structure of the breastplate with a 4x3 arrangement of jewels.
- 9 Rings (9 Tribes). The diagram on the right suggests that there are nine rings. The symbols show that nine tribes were directly responsible for His death.
» The Butterfly Priests. The Monarch butterfly has these numbers in its caterpillar and chrysalis stage.
24 gold spots form a gold crown, 12 migration sites or colonies and 9 rings around the body.
- Iron Carriers (4 Nails).
Hemoglobin has four copies of the purple compound called the Porphyrin ring.
Iron is bound to the center of this ring, so hemoglobin technically carries 4 irons.
These are the four nails carried by Christ in His hands and feet in the role of our High Priest.
These are disorders of the porphyrin which affect the nervous system or skin.
It is due to the deficiency of one of the enzymes needed to make heme.
Jesus experienced all these at the cross when He became the High Priest carrying the disease called sin.
|Excess Iron ||4 Nails|
|Fasting ||Hunger, Thrist|
|Stress ||Trial, torture|
|Sun Exposure ||Hung on cross|
|Alcohol ||Wine, vinegar|
|Smoking ||Burnt offering|
|Infection ||Crucifixion diseases|
|Sedatives ||Put to sleep|
|Birth Control Pills ||No children |
- Triggering Factors. It is triggered by excess iron in the body (4 nails), emotional and physical stress (terrorized), fasting (hunger and thirst), and exposure to the sun (trial and exposure on the cross all day under the hot sun).
It is also triggered by drinking alcohol, smoking, chemicals, infections, menstrual hormones and drugs (barbiturates, tranquilizers, birth control pills, and sedatives).
These symptoms mimic the agony of Christ on the day of crucifixion.
- Severe Beating.
Signs on the skin are blisters, itching, and swelling.
- The Agony of the Crucifixion.
These symptoms were due to the exhausting efforts to breathe on the cross.
They include pain in the abdomen, chest, limbs, or back, numbness, tingling, paralysis, cramping, vomiting, constipation.
Finally, the disease causes personality changes or mental disorders.
These were reflected in His distress and what people thought about His mental state.
- Treatment. It is treated by removing iron from the body. The 4 nails and the sword in His body.
» Crucifixion Diseases:
Biology researchers get excited when they can show a 30% consistency in behavior because the science is so complicated.
Here we do not rely on single instances of some similarity, we make our case with multiple parts of a system following religious principles.
Starting with the known symbolic meaning of oxygen and water and the statement that the "number of man is 6", and Jesus' description of Himself and eternal life (bread, food, light, honey), I noticed some interesting coincidences.
The science actually helped me to understand some weird biblical symbols.
These symbols are consistent across all systems and they tend to have the colors associated with their function.
|Life Elements ||Life Transporters (Priests) ||Death |
||H2O, O2||C6H12O6 (Sugar)||Fat|| ATP, NADH|| H+
|White ||? ||Blue ||?||Red ||Green ||Black |
Energy Producing Aerobic Reactions
This is the process by which food we eat is broken down into the final form that we need to sustain life (H+).
|Photosynthesis ||Glycolysis ||Krebs Cycle||ETC||Waste |
||12H2O + 6CO2
||C6H12O6 (Sugar) + 6O2 + 2 ATP
||Pyruvate + 6H2O
||2 ATP + 10 H+
||+ 32 ATP
|Manna From Heaven ||Breaking The Bread of Heaven ||Eating the Bread of Heaven
|Baptism ||3.5 Year Ministry ||Crucifixion||Death |
6CO2 + 12H2O||
C6H12O6 (Sugar) + 6O2 + 6H2O + Energy
Sinners + 12(Spirit Filled Tribes)||
Sweet New Man + Breath of life + Water of life
It is amazing that each major step mimics the process of Salvation, yet from this perspective the entire process is the Plan of Salvation.
Photosynthesis occurred in heaven when Christ committed to becoming human, a carbon compound that must be eaten so that life from heaven is converted to life on earth.
On earth, three major events released the life energy that was bottled up in Jesus Christ.
The Plan of Salvation used the picture of "eating bread" to show how we get eternal life.
Because this bread is symbolically His body, skeptics love to talk about cannibalism in Christianity.
Yet the science shows that this process of "eating" is exactly how we get life.
- Photosynthesis (Christ Becomes Human). The process uses carbon dioxide to become useful food. The light of the world became the bread of life from heaven to be eaten by mankind.
- Glycolysis (2 ATP): The Ministry of Christ. This is the process of respiration that changes sugar to pyruvate.
C6H12O6 + 2NAD+
2C3H4O3 (Pyruvate) + 2NADH + 2H+
Then energy is extracted from pyruvate by any one of three processes.
- Yeast (Alcoholic Fermentation). C3H4O3 + NADH + H+ C2H5OH (Ethanol) + CO2 + NAD+
- Muscles (Lactic Acid Fermentation). C3H4O3 + NADH + H+ C3H6O3 (Lactic Acid) + NAD+
- Mitochondria (Cellular Respiration). C3H4O3 + NAD+ 3CO2 + H2O + NADH + H+
Fermentation is wasteful, but cellular respiration is totally efficient.
Notice that the Plan of Salvation forbids the wasteful use of pyruvate.
We must get rid of all the leaven (yeast) before Passover and the priest is not allowed to drink alcohol.
We cannot work for our salvation. We must rest and let God do the work.
Glycolysis uses the three major nutrients (fat, protein and sugar) in this process.
» Fat as Sacrifice. Both blood and fat were offered up totally, neither must be eaten.
Here we see the possible purpose of fat as an energy producer that also gives life to the cell.
Fat 3 Fatty Acids + Glycerol Glyceraldehyde Phosphate 12 Acetyl Co-A + 144 ATP
Notice the numbers. The Trinity leads to the 12 tribes and the 144 thousand.
- Krebs Cycle (2 ATP): The Crucifixion and the Former Rain.
The pyruvate, protein and fat from glycolysis are used to create Acetyl Co-A, a major compound in the Krebs cycle.
Christ was actually lost to the world as one of us, a "sinner" just before the Krebs Cycle.
The Krebs cycle is the repetitive cycle that the world now experiences with a two carbon chain that includes the Holy Spirit and the sinner who is supposed to mimic Christ.
- Pyruvate (Trinity).
The three carbon pyruvate reacts and one carbon is lost as CO2 and releases energy as NADH.
The remaining two carbon compound is not allowed to be free but rather binds a special molecule (coenzyme A) to form acetyl CoA.
- Mitochondrion (Earth). The pyruvate enters the mitochondrion to begin the Krebs cycle. The Mitochondrion produces energy in a form that the cells can use to do work and maintain life.
- Carbon Dioxide (Christ as Human). The process produces carbon dioxide as waste.
- The Electron Transport Chain (Hydrogen Chain) (32 ATP): The Latter Rain.
This is the final energy releasing pathway that produces energy for the cells to use.
It involves the processing of hydrogen through three different stages.
From the study of chemistry and the role of H+ we have concluded that the end of the world is characterized by a polarization of the people and the mass exodus of H+ in a pole shift.
The electron transport chain tells us that this phase of the work of God will be a mighty event, producing at least sixteen times the result of previous efforts.
- Electron Donors (Christ). Pyruvate, produced by glycolysis is pumped through the Krebs cycle to extricate all the energy and store it in NAD+ and FAD+. This energy is used to synthesize ATP (24-28 ATP per molecule of glucose). Glycolysis only produces 4 ATP per glucose.
- Electron Carriers (Priests). NADH dehydrogenase, ubiquinone and Cytochrome C transport the hydrogen from NADH and FADH2 between the cell walls of the mitochondria. The process builds up an electrical potential like a battery.
- Electron Receptors (Sinners). Oxygen combines with H+ to produce water.
- Oxidative Phosphorylation. While the electron transfer chain takes H+ from food and brings it inside the mitochondria, this process takes the H+ and creates ATP which is sent back out to the cells to use as energy.
» ATP Synthetase. This enzyyme that forms ATP is embedded in the inner membrane of the mitochondria and has two parts.
F1 looks like a doorknob which protrudes into the matrix and F0 is embedded into the membrane lining like a rod inside a cylindrical rotor.
» The Long Transport Rods. One anomaly in the sanctuary is the rods that support the ark of the covenant. They protrude from within the room, pushing against the curtain like ATP Synthetase.
What looks like a design accident was a design feature.
This orientation indicates that the Holy Place is the mitochondrial matrix.
So the Most Holy Place represents the cell and the nucleus. The entire system is a battery that stores energy.
Krebs Cycle (Citric Acid Cycle)
The Krebs cycle starts when Pyruvate is now a two carbon molecule (Acetyl CoA) after losing one carbon as carbon dioxide.
||||| |||||| |
|O|| ||O|| |
Christ has left heaven to be born as a baby. It is an irreversible reaction.
There are eight major steps in the Krebs cycle.
- Citrate (6 Carbons).
The two carbon chain is released as acetylCoA and reacts with the four carbon oxaloacetate to make the six carbon citrate.
| Acetyl Coenzyme-A|
- Isocitrate (6 Carbons). Water is removed and immediately added back to citrate!
While the water is removed, the two carbons form a double bond.
This seemingly pointless activity changes the shape of citrate so that it can accomodate the other reactions.
In the new shape, the H+ (Hydrogen) and -OH (Hydroxyl) switch places.
The next phase of this cycle creates Hydrogen ions and removes carbon dioxide.
» High Priest.
Christ lost water (Spirit) at His death just to gain it back at the resurrection.
What He had become was the High Priest for the 12 tribes. In this new role He is able to remove sin forever and give us life.
» Conversion. The following reactions shows the conversion process, carbon dioxide is released everytime a H+ is formed.
Each time the process is assisted by a special molecule that shows a connection to major events in the Plan of Salvation.
- a-ketoglutarate (5 Carbons). Energy is released as a H+ and -OH, carbon dioxide is removed.
Christ returns temporarily to heaven after His resurrection to be crowned as High Priest.
Succinyl-CoA (4 Carbons).
Acetyl CO-A returns to help the process. H+ and carbon dioxide are lost.
| Succinyl CoA|
Christ returns permanently to heaven before the Holy Spirit comes.
Each loss of carbon dioxide appears to represent a new role of Christ and also a member of the Trinity.
A study of the lesson on the colors of God might help to resolve this.
At each loss, He is reconciling us to a member of the Trinity.
- Christ (Son). Christ reconciled us to Himself by becoming a member of the human race.
- Christ (Father). Christ reconciled us to the Father by becoming our High Priest during one fateful week.
- Christ (Holy Spirit). Christ reconciled us by sending the Holy Spirit to become one with us.
Succinate (4 Carbons + Water).
This time water and a phosphate group assist the reaction. It gives an H+ atom and frees coenzyme A, creating succinate which is a molecule that is a mirror image on each side. Then the phosphate creates a special molecule used for energy (GTP).
| Succinate |
» Two Streams. The two equal parts might represent the stream of water and blood from His side.
» Former Rain. The Holy Spirit was poured out on the disciples who may now be the phosphate group.
Fumarate (4 Carbons).
A new molecule called FAD (Flavin adenine dinucleotide) removes 2H+ causing the two carbons to form a double bond. Another mirror image molecule is created.
|||| ||| || |
» Christ and the Holy Spirit. The two equal parts might be the Christ as High Priest and the Holy Spirit as our constant companion.
» Disciples Called. This could be a symbol of the union of the Holy Spirit as the companion of the church.
Malate (4 Carbons + Water).
Water is added as H+ and -OH to fumarate to form malate.
|| || |
» The Holy Spirit in Our Hearts. The unequal portions might be the Holy Spirit in companionship with humans.
» Latter Rain. The Holy Spirit will be poured out again in the final, massive global effort to win over the hearts and minds of the people.
Oxaloacetate (4 Carbons). H+ is released.
The regenerated oxaloacetate is now ready to react with another acetyl CoA.
Oxaloacetate joins with the 2 carbon Pyruvate (acetyl-coenzyme A) to start the process again.
||| || |
» H+ Polar Shift. There is also two unequal parts, the difference from the previous is a loss of 2H+.
At the end of time, the evidence from chemistry says that H+ will stream from the north to the south.
Every other symbol says that Carbon is evil. It is the atom of man. Therefore, if we apply that to this cycle then we see that God was being judged as a sinner also and He chose to identify with us.
After studying the patterns in the biochemical compounds I concluded that there is a pattern to these structures that is significant.
Are there chemical compounds that are predicted by the sanctuary structure?
I do not know of any yet but I will search for the following.
Only six elements are common to life. Hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorous and sulfur. DNA has phosphorous.
Carbon rings can have Oxygen, Sulfur and Nitrogen substituted for the carbon.
These three elements and the compounds they form seem to be related to the stages of life.
- Carbon (Human Life).
I was particularly interested in three and six ring compounds to see if, in general, they modeled the function of God or the status of humans.
In addition, I looked for three particular shapes in saturated or unsaturated form.
- Sanctuary Structure.
Is there a compound that has a porphyrin ring with two parallel 14 carbon chains attached on one side?
Since it is the exact structure of the model of life, how important would such a family of compounds be?
Hemoglobin and all the porphyrin-based oxygen transporters have a slightly similar structure.
Fatty acids may be the long carbon chains.
|12 Carbon Structure|
- The Twelve Tribes.
This is a twelve carbon compound that might not necessarily be a ring because the two carbons in the north east corner are not linked. I number the carbons in the order the tribes moved, from the north east corner down.
So there may be a six carbon chain followed by a six carbon ring or a seven carbon ring followed by a 5 carbon chain.
The second carbon on the east side may be linked to two hydrogens or double bonded to an oxygen to represent the Levitical priesthood.
Following the example in the compound above I assume that the fourth carbon located in the south east is double bonded to an oxygen to represent the Melchizedek priesthood.
Carbon 10 or 11 may be substituted for sulphur.
If there are no carbon substitutions, both the ring and the chain represent glucose in its two forms.
Joined together it is sucrose. The work of Christ is symbolized as honey or something sweet!
» DNA. Cytosine or Thymine is the 6 carbon ring that is attached to a sugar.
Guanine and adenine are 9 carbon rings. If they are modeled after the sanctuary it must be related to the fact that 9 tribes were responsible for the crucifixion and the 3 western tribes were not.
If so these two are more related to imperfect humans and the 6 carbon rings are not.
- Testing The Tribes.
The movement of the tribes during a testing traced a square. The double bonds are the sides where they traveled twice.
I assumed that carbon was the element with the four bonds and either oxygen or sulfur is the element with a double bond.
I chose oxygen because that is the corner where the High Priest said the prayer that saved us.
I could also place sulfur in the north west corner to represent death.
- Oxygen (Life).
The C=O group could represent the praying man who is in need but not quite dead. Carbon is man and oxygen is life.
Oxygen and water (-OH) represent life because they both represent the work of the Holy Spirit. He breathes the breath of life and He washes away sin.
When the high priest prays the Bible describes it as a sweet odor coming up to God in a cloud (vaporized water).
This is why I searched for what was common to substances with the C=O structure and found the esters.
- Esters (R-C=O -R). They are a group of flavoring compounds having pleasant odor and taste.
A C=O group is attached to varying lengths of carbon on either side, creating many different compounds with a variety of pleasant odors.
- Ethers (C-O-C).
- Carbonyl Group (C=O) Aldehydes and Ketones.
- Carboxylic Acid (HO-C=O).
3 membered cyclic Carbon groups seem to model the function and versatility of the creator.
These versatile chemicals show that the Trinity has power by their small structure and the three or four elements that make them.
- Oxetane (C3H6O). 1,3-propylene oxide
» Paclitaxel or Taxol (Healing). It is a natural compound with a oxetane ring that fights cancer.
» Beta-Propiolactone (Sterilization or Cleansing).
It is a disinfectant and has been used to sterilize blood plasma, vaccines, tissue grafts, surgical instruments, and enzymes. The principal current use of propiolactone is an intermediate in the synthesis of other chemical compounds.
» 1,2-dioxetanedione (Glowstick).
It is an intermediate in the chemoluminescent reaction used in glowsticks.
The Bible suggests that we had a covering of light before we sinned and the nakedness was the first physical sign that they had sinned.
So their "glowstick genes" had mutated.
Also notice the two esters opposite each other. They remind me of the two angels on either side of the shekinah glory (the divine glowstick) on the throne of God.
- Oxirane (C2H4O).
Ethylene oxide is a colorless, flammable gas or liquid with a faintly sweet odor and is the simplest epoxide.
The major application of ethylene oxide is for producing many chemicals and intermediates.
It is highly soluble in water and miscible with ethanol, acetone, diethyl ether and chloroform.
It mimics the versatility of one who is able to create by interacting with everything or facilitating other reactions.
» Epoxide (Structural).
Epoxy resins are used as adhesives and structural materials is an epoxide of epoxide units.
This compound and oxirene are appropriate symbols of the Trinity and also of the High Priest.
Oxygen for prayer and intercession and twins who agree.
- Oxirene (Light Reactions).
It is important in a chemical rearrangement which uses light to facilitate the production of amino acids.
As the source of light, God is the one who provides all we need to survive.
Light reactions are needed to create carbohydrates and here we find that they are needed to create proteins.
So there is probably a light reaction necessary for the production of fats, hormones and enzymes.
Light reactions create life.
- Sulfur (Death and Hell).
Sulfur is associated with brimstone and fire of hell.
Organosulfur compounds smell bad and are associated with death and decay.
- Dithane. They are 6 carbon rings with Sulphur replacing 2 of the carbons
1,3-dithianes are relevant in umpolung reactions by changing functional groups in order to reverse their polarity or forming protective groups by making them inert in certain reactions.
» Umpolung (Polarity Inversion).
It is the chemical modification of a functional group with the aim of the reversal of polarity of that group.
This modification allows secondary reactions of this functional group that would otherwise not be possible.
They facilitate beneficial reversible reactions.
These reactions seem like the process of resurrection, when one in a state of death in a sulfur environment is reversed to life.
Associating the dead with sulfur makes possible reactions that would not be possible.
This is why that kind of death is called the "first death" because the process is reversible.
» Phosphorous (Death and Preservation).
It is also associated with death and fire.
However, it is also associated with life in the DNA and many chemical preservatives are phosphates.
So while sulfur may be more associated with the worst elements of death, phosphorous may be more associated with preservation in death.
- Nitrogen (Eternal Life).
Organonitrogen compounds like Amines/amide of protein and DNA.
Amides are inert and strong and need great force to react.
They can withstand high temperatures concentrated acids and bases for a long period.
The Tongue And Tastebuds
There are now five recognized taste sensations: Bitter, Sweet, Sour, Salt amd Umami (savory or meaty).
Most scientists now disregard the classic map of the tastebuds because they reject the impression that certain tastes are located in fixed regions.
|The Tongue And Taste Belt|
The truth is that all areas of the tongue can process the five types of senses.
So scientists prefer the concept of a taste belt to recognize these regions of higher sensation.
The original research on which this map was based actually taught that certain taste sensations have a different threshold before detecting different sensations in specific areas, not that these places are exclusively responsible for recognizing the taste.
When I looked at the map, I realized it followed some very basic rules of the sanctuary design.
It made me confirm even more that the north-south rules on movement were meant to match automatic movements like electrical currents.
The east-west movements required a system based on more intelligent design.
There are two types of receptors.
- North-South Channels: Ion Channel Receptors. They detect salt and sour taste sensations.
In the sanctuary the north-south motion rules are for the common people.
- Salt And Sour Receptors: (Mirror Image Twins). The salt taste is concentrated on the sides of the tongue.
Mirrored pairs only occur on the north and south wall.
In Ezekiel's temple those are the only directions in which the people are allowed to travel and they must go one way the first time and the opposite way the next time.
This happens in the magnetic field of the earth and in electrical currents.
This is how the salt channels might function, acting like an electrical channel.
In addition, when the Bible calls the righteous the "salt of the earth", both the rules of travel, the design of the taste buds and the use of salt to tie the concepts tgether help to explain how God thinks of us.
- East-West Channels. G protein-coupled taste receptors (7TM Receptors). They detect sweet, bitter, and umami tastes.
They are called seven-transmembrane receptors because they pass through the cell membrane seven times.
They sense molecules of varying sizes outside the cell and activate inside signal transduction pathways and cellular responses.
The substances that bind and activate these receptors include light-sensitive compounds, odors, pheromones, hormones, and neurotransmitters.
and vary in size from small molecules to peptides to large proteins.
In the sanctuary, the east-west motion is for the priest and the king.
Looking at the types of compounds that activate them you will see a combination of functions in the sanctuary.
Light from the east and the shekinah glory and odors from the altar of incense.
- Sugar Receptor: (Western End). The sweet taste is located in the region of the Most Holy Place.
- Bitter Receptor: (Eastern End). The bitter taste is located in the region of the outer court, the sacrifices and the bowels.
- Umami Receptor. This is a meaty taste and the altar of sacrifice is in a straight line with the altar of incense and the ark of the covenant.
- Neutral Center. The back center of the tongue has practically no fungiform papillae and taste buds.
The entire pathway inside the temple is neutral. It is the walls that have opposite charges.
The Nutrient Life Cycles.
Several important elements and compounds are regenerated in cyclical processes.
These are represented in the three sections of the sanctuary where energy, water, light and food are processed.
|Most Holy Place||Holy Place||Outer Court |
|1 ||6 Boards ||14 Boards ||- ||Water |
|- ||6 ||Hydrogen Cycle
Hydrogen Transfer Chain
| Carbon Cycle |
Kreb's Cycle Glycolysis
|1 ||6 Boards ||14 Boards |
|H+ + 6H2O + 32ATP|| ||6O2 ||+ C6H12O6 Light ||+|| 12H2O || + 6CO2|
|Nucleus||Mitochondria||Cell Body |
|Heaven||Cloud||Sun||Rivers and Springs||-||Sea||Earth |
|Eternal Life||Tree of Life||Water of Life |
- Restoring Life. Water, oxygen, hydrogen and carbon are all recycled in a life process that involves the sun.
» Outer Court. In the Outer Court (earth), Christ came to give the Water of Life.
- Water Cycle (Laver). The laver is also called the sea. The earth, sun, clouds, rain and sea are all pictures of the work of God and the Holy Spirit and they are the symbols of the water cycle.
» The Holy Place.
After the crucifixion, we are given access to the Tree of Life which was taken away from Adam and Eve.
It represents the place where photosynthesis and respiration occur.
It shows how light was given to the earth in a form that brings life (light, food and air) through the products of a tree. Christ is the Branch.
- Carbon Cycle (Table of Shewbread).
It represents carbon as the broken Bread of Life.
Sugar, carbon dioxide and carbon molecules are used to represent humans.
Glycolysis and the Kreb's Cycle represent this process of eating the bread and drinking unfermented grape juice.
These are products from the tree.
- Oxygen or Air (Altar of Incense). Respiration (prayer) is the process that recycles the Breath of Life.
- Light Cycle (Menorah). It represents photosynthesis. The menorah and lights are designed like a tree.
|Sun || Photons||Leaf|
|Light Cycle |
|Heat|| Decay||Carbohydrates |
Theory. There is an energy recycling process.
I do not know of one, but let me propose a rudimentary version of what it consists of.
It somehow represents the recycling of energy from the Sun.
It is unlike the other cycles which treat the earth as a closed system. Instead it is part of a cosmic cycle which takes the energy of photons and converts it to heat, work, bonds and other forms of chemical energy, possibly returning as energy in hydrogen and photons escaping from the outer valence shells of "d" and "f" orbitals.
» The Most Holy Place. Here we will have eternal life at the throne of God which has the Water of Life, the Tree of Life and the Bread of Life.
The throne of God, symbolized by the Ark of the Covenant is in this place. It represents where God lives.
It is portrayed as a battery with a current of hydrogen ions in many symbols.
- Hydrogen Cycle (Ark of the Covenant). The sun, electricity, hydrogen stream and energy storage all point to the shekinah glory.
The water in this process symbolizes the water that pours out of the throne of God.
In every process where we encounter it, hydrogen consistently represents God, so it is no surprise that the hydrogen cycle best fits the attributes of the ark of the covenant.
Theory (Life Foods). Water, grape, olive, almond, bread and spices (cinnamon, myrrh and frankincense).
- Processing The Dead.
The dead are those who are spiritually dead (sinners) or physically dead (corpses).
In the outer court are those who are dead in sin.
All three processes involve recycling decaying material.
Sulphur, phosphorous and nitrogen are regenerated in these death cycles.
Sulphur and phosphorous remind us of the elements of fire and brimstone in hell fire.
God does not create hell fire just to punish the wicked, the wicked cannot exist in the fires that are normally around Him.
These fires are used to recycle the dead.
- Nitrogen Cycle (Death). The lightning begins a nitrogen fixation process.
» Repentant Sinner. The Holy Spirit quickens the sinner. He is the spark. The dead have no spark.
- Phosphorous Cycle (Decay). Phosphorous is found in bone, teeth, fat, manure and energy molecules. Blood, bone and fat represent structures that are reserved for God because He keeps what He needs to recreate us.
» Repentant Sinner. A life totally dedicated to God dies to self.
- Sulphur Cycle (Hell Fire). Volcano, acid rain and death are the source of sulfur.
» Repentant Sinner. The fiery trials that the righteous will endure.
Although these processes involve information that was not known to the ancients, I still place them under the category of spiritual lessons observed through nature.
They are interesting but they do not rise to the level of an unexplainable knowledge of modern science by primitive men who did not observe it in nature.
The Unanswerable Question.
Yet, I cannot help but see that the sanctuary symbolizes the following reaction.
12H2O (Laver) + 6CO2 (Sinner) + Light (Menorah)
C6H12O6 (Bread) + 6O2 (Incense) + 6H2O + Energy (Ark)
A skeptic might still say that any kitchen will demonstrate the same features. Point well taken.
So, to us who have just stumbled out of the outhouse with unwashed hands in the last 180 years, immerse yourself in 1500 BC and appreciate the greatness of the knowledge inspiring this design in symbols that could be communicated to any future generation.
Mitosis and meiosis are two types of cell reproduction which undergo the same four basic phases.
- Interphase (Normal). DNA is duplicated and attached to the pair of centromeres.
These are the important structures in this process.
Duplication: Twelve Disciples. Before He began His ministry, Christ duplicated the basic structure of Israel.
The nation was built on twelve tribes, now Christ creates another twelve tribes because the people of God would be temporarily split in two nations and be reunited by marriage into one nation at the end of time.
- Chromosomes. The pair of DNA in the nucleus. These represent the life forms or the people.
- Centromeres or Centrioles. A pair of structures outside the nucleus that have microtubules that act like rail road tracks on which the chromosomes will travel.
When the spindles of the tracks extend from the centromeres they look like stars.
|☆☆ (Prophase) ☆☆|
|Second Coming ||Telophase|
|1. Prophase||2. Metaphase|
|3. Anaphase||4. Telophase|
- Prophase (Polarization of the Stars). Chromosomes become visible, the cell membrane disappears, centrioles move to opposite ends of the cell and the spindles form.
» Chromosomes Free. The nuclear membrane disappears and the chromosomes are free to leave the nucleus.
» Church and State Barriers. God has always kept a barrier that restrains the lawless ones from taking control. Now those restraints are removed.
Christ could now be captured by His enemies.
» Centromeres With Mitotic Spindle (Stars). When the centrioles separate and move apart these structure radiate from them like stars.
The centromeres move to opposite poles in the cell.
» The Shining Stars (144,000). The end of time is seen as a religious polarization and a mass exodus.
Before the major exodus begins, leaders for both groups will arise.
God calls the righteous group, the stars that will shine brightly forever. There will be about 144,000 righteous leaders at the end.
» The Fallen Stars (Man of Sin and 666). He calls the wicked the falling stars. The Antichrist will have their leaders also.
Christ and His Twelve Disciples.
The disciples and the Jews were the stars who fell and the union of the priests with Rome was the church-state barrier that was broken to accomplish this persecution.
A polarization occurred between the twelve tribes of the Jews and the twelve tribes of the Gentile church.
» Separation. The duplicated chromosomes attach to the spindle and begin to be pulled towards the equator. Jerusalem was the equator with the cross at the center.
- Metaphase (The Valley of Decision). Chromosomes move towards the center along the spindles and line up at the equator of the cell.
» Evangelism and Persecution. With the barriers removed the people (Chromosomes) are also polarized, first lining up in a neutral position at the sanctuary in the middle. Here they make a decision about God.
Christ on the Cross. The world and the universe lined up to observe this great division.
- Anaphase (Polarization of the DNA). Chromosome pairs separate and are pulled to the closest centrosome at the end of the cell.
» The Exodus. The polar shift or mass migration begins. The righteous move south and the wicked move north.
Christ. Christ was separated from the Trinity and from Israel. His divinity and humanity split.
- Telophase (Cell Division and Separation). A new membrane forms around the chromosomes at each end and forms a new nucleus. The cell separates into two new cells.
» Actin Filaments (Bars around the Sanctuary). A belt around the middle of the cells that helps to divide the cell in telophase.
» Second Coming. When Christ comes the two groups are physically separated.
Christ and His Church. Two branches of His church were formed, the Jews and the Gentiles.
Mitosis produces two cells with the same number of DNA as the parent with the same genetic combination as the parents.
This is the duplication and division of the nucleus in preparation for cell division.
It is used to grow cells or in asexual reproduction.
Prophecy. Mitosis is a prophecy about how the righteous and wicked will be separated.
The same pattern can be seen in how Christ was treated on the cross and how the church will be treated at the end of time.
Meiosis produces four cells with half the number of DNA as the parent, recombined in new genetic combinations. The purpose is to produce parent cells for sexual reproduction.
- Interphase. DNA is duplicated by sexual reproduction.
- Meiosis I (First Coming).
In the Plan of Salvation, the first phase of meiosis produced a duplication of the twelve tribes and two daughters (Jews and Gentiles) (12 tribes of Israel and 12 disciples).
- Prophase (Ministry of Christ). Chromosomes condense and become visible and organize. The matched chromosomes from each parent pair up and line up DNA segments.
When they pair up they swap and recombine DNA material so that each chromosome is a unique combination of DNA from the parents.
- Metaphase I (Crucifixion). Pairs line up at the equator. A decision is made about the Messiah.
- Anaphase I (Jews and Disciples). Pairs separate into two groups.
- Telophase I (Jews and Gentiles). Two new daughter cells with the normal amount of DNA are created.
- Meiosis II (Second Coming). Each of the two new daughter cells from Telophase I undergo the four phases (prophase to telophase) without duplicating genetic material.
At the end, four daughter cells are created with half the genetic material. This is how an egg and a sperm cell are created.
I could easily describe this as the separation of the righteous from the wicked at the end of time.
But since Revelation describes the New Jerusalem as a combination of 24 tribes distributed on four sides of the city, I am going to take a leap of faith and describe this second phase of meiosis as a process that involves the reunification of the church (Jews and Gentiles) at the end of time in a process that mimics sexual reproduction.
In the Plan of Salvation, the second phase of meiosis will produce four daughters with half the genetic material who are ready to be united by marriage with the Bridegroom from heaven.
- Prophase II (Final Ministry). Chromosomes become visible. Global evangelism and persecution.
- Metaphase II (At the Temple). Pairs line up at the equator. The church accepts the Messiah.
- Anaphase II (Resurrection and Rapture). Two pairs separate into four groups. These are the living and dead from the two phases of the covenant. There are the living and the dead Jews and Christians.
- Telophase II (New Jerusalem). Four new daughter cells with half the amount of DNA are created.
Notice that if we count the 24 tribes as DNA material, then they are all half the number of DNA plus one pair.
At the crucifixion, meiosis separated the people of God into two groups who will be united in marriage at the Second Coming.
At the Second Coming, mitosis separates the world into two groups.
Asexual reproduction represents the work of God because that is how Christ was created and that is how the "marriage" between the world and God will function.
But there are other DNA processes that testify to what God does.
The Unanswerable Question.
The star-like design of the centrioles made this an exceptional feature. The number of processes that are not easily observed in nature except in social settings also raises the probability that this is not accidental (duplication, central gathering, polarization and separation).
Otherwise, although the analogy uses scientific image that the ancients would not have known, it can still be challenged as a comparison of observable social processes.
Corrupting Your Sanctuary
The Bible calls our bodies "the temple of God" where the Holy Spirit resides.
So our body is a sanctuary.
The Bible also said that Satan's body was a perfect sanctuary that he corrupted.
... you had the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created until unrighteousness was found in you.
Violence and Trade.
By the abundance of your trade you were internally filled with violence
and you sinned, Therefore I cast you as profane from the mountain of God.
Covering Cherub. And I have destroyed you, O covering cherub from the midst of the stones of fire.
Corrupted Sanctuaries. Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty. You corrupted your wisdom by reason of your splendor.
I cast you to the ground. I put you before kings, that they may see you.
By the multitude of your iniquities, in the unrighteousness of your trade you profaned your sanctuaries.
Fire from Within.
I brought fire from the midst of you. It has consumed you.
And I have turned you to ashes on the earth in the eyes of all who see you.
All who know you among the people are appalled at you. You have become terrified and you will cease to be forever.
(Ezekiel 28: 12, 15-19).
Suppose we look at this story as not only an indictment of his moral character, but as a corruption of his genetic material.
Satan was created perfect, then he corrupted his "sanctuaries" and was "internally filled with violence".
We know that he is a created being who had the highest possible position of any created beings, yet he wanted to become God.
Was he stupid? How did he believe that he could become God if he tweaked his physical structure?
Transformers: Trading In Genetic Material?
In the process of meiosis genes swap and trade pieces.
Suppose we had the power to transform ourselves at will by dynamically changing our genetic structure based on what we want to do? We could change our appearance and shape and ability to move through space, yet retain what we need to be intelligent beings.
Satan must have thought that he could change his genes so that he might become like God. So he changed and swapped his genes in unauthorized ways by "abundant trading".
In doing these genetic experiments on himself, he must have physically damaged his genes and the damage reflected the error in his desires.
Evidently, one law in this genetic transformation is that our desires will reflect the change.
Evil desires will cause evil changes. Good desires will cause good changes. "By beholding we become changed".
In building a temple to reach heaven, the people after the flood were building a sanctuary to reach God.
When the works of the antedeluvians were destroyed, God hinted that there would be nothing that they envisoned that would be impossible to do (Genesis 11: 6).
Even when we are perfect, we cannot become God through genetic engineering, but we can damage ourselves and unleash a chain of destruction that would take thousands of years and billions of innocent lives to fix.
So Satan was stupid. Living with a God who wanted to interact with His creation and live like them, Satan must not have realized that God is the ultimate transformer.
Transforming Himself from the force or partice that is unique to God to the material that is unique to created beings or the outward appearance of humanity.
The Mind-Body Connection.
God turned off the ability to accomplish these transformations when sin began. Adam and Eve lost a covering of light.
The closest we can come to this power is through the ability of the mind to influence the release of chemicals in the body.
Gene Remodeling and Frankenstein.
I get nervous when I hear scientists talking about "cracking the genetic code" and making a mouse that looks like a deer all to advance evolution.
In the 1840's a prophet arose who said that the Antedeluvians were experimenting with "amalgamating man and animals". The word "gene" or concept of genetics would be described by Gregor Mendel in 1863.
Watson and Crick described DNA in 1953.
Even they did not envision the genetic splicing that we would ultimately achieve in 1994.
God seems to act swiftly to interrupt such actions.
I am nervous because the same God who instructs me in these biblical sciences has a profound hatred for the concept and the word "evolution".
Modern man is therefore reenacting the great sins that triggered great destruction. It tore apart the ancient world of Noah and it tore apart heaven and earth and turned the universe upside down.
The brain has a map of the surface of the body on the parietal lobe.
The map is based on the number and density of sensory and motor nerve connections and not on the physical proportions of the body part.
So the hands and tongue appear to be larger than most body parts.
The conventional map is divided into two sides. The left is the motor nerves and the right is the map of the sensory nerves.
The map seems to reflect the future of the covenant people.
- Time. Time passes from the head to the feet just as it did for the image of Daniel 2.
- Head. Christ is the head of the church.
- Two Sides. After the crucifixion the people of God were split into two groups. The Jews were on the right hand and the Gentiles on the left.
- Penis. This is given a significant size because of its importance in the covenant. Circumcision is a sign of joining the covenant.
- Ears. The ears are very important because faith comes by hearing.
- Mouth. It is the trumpet for the Great Commission.
The mouth and tongue are important for confessing allegiance to God and testifying to the world so that they can hear the words of God.
- Hands. The left hand is bigger because the Gentiles did most of the grunt work in spreading the Gospel.
- Feet. The right foot is bigger because the Jews (and Spiritual Israel) will do most of the work at the end of time through a different approach.
Their methods will be more sensory than motor because the Holy Spirit will be poured out during that time to appeal to the heart.
The Messianic Prophecy
The church is symbolized as the body of Christ and Christ is the head of the body.
- Ribcage. He is the High Priest with the names of the people on His chest anf close to His heart.
- Digestive System. He is the High Priest who was spit on and chewed upon and went down in the bowels of the grave to rescue His enemies from death.
- Porphyria. He is the High Priest who suffered the agony of the crucifixion to pay the ransom for us.
- Mitosis And Meiosis. He is the High Priest who repaired our DNA and separated us from the unrighteous.
- Glycolysis. He is the High Priest who was the manna from heave, who came in human form to suffer with us and help us.
- Hyoid. He is the High Priest who expresses His desire for us with deep emotion.
- Heart. He is the High Priest who died of cardio-pulmonary distress and a broken heart.
- Tongue. Look at all the work He does and like David say "Tase and see that the Lord is good" (Psalm 34: 8).
Science lies within the realm of religion and exists to express the will of the Creator YHWH God.
There is one law for people and atoms made by the same Creator and Lawgiver YHWH.
"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool.
(Isaiah 1: 18)
The Foolishness Of God Is Wisdom.
For it is written, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside.
Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of the age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
(1 Corinthians 1: 19)
|Time: 200 Minutes
Print: 21 pages
This File First Created : 21 December 2008. Split by Science Topics: June 2015
No permission is given to use this material at this time. Quoting of this material is strictly by the author's permission (Jeremiah 23: 30).
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editors: Patterson (February 2009-2011 and 2015). Peer Review: None