Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
(Psalm 77: 13)
The Torah Pattern, Design And Laws.
The Torah was written by Moses during the exodus around 1500 BC after His encounter with YHWH God on Mt. Sinai.
There, YHWH gave Moses a pattern of a sanctuary and its furniture and its laws (Exodus 25: 8-9, 40).
In Ezekiel, God called the people back to look at a more elaborate pattern of the sanctuary and be ashamed of themselves.
As for you, son of man, describe the temple to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; and let them measure the plan.
If they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the house, its structure, its exits, its entrances, all its designs, all its statutes, and all its laws.
And write it in their sight, so that they may observe its whole design and all its statutes and do them.
(Ezekiel 43: 10-11 NASB)
God specifically asks them to concentate on these features.
- Home Of The Lawgiver And Creator. A dwelling place for God.
- Religion. A religious object pointing to God's creation and recreation (redemption) of us.
- Science. A scientific object showing the pattern of God's creation.
- Design (Forms). In all its forms the Most Holy place tends to be a cube.
- Mishkan. The portable sanctuary that Moses made in the desert.
- Solomon's Temple. Built of stone and wood.
- Second Temple. Built after the Babylonian exile.
- Ezekiel's Temple. This now has gates on 3 sides.
- New Jerusalem. A city shaped like a cube.
- Body Temple. Our body is a temple and in the end no building exists.
- Structure. It had a Most Holy Place, Holy Place, and outer court.
- Dimensions. The sizes varied but has a cubic Most Holy Place.
- Material. Wood, stone, precious metals, gems.
- Statutes And Laws.
- Feasts. Yom Kippur, three annual feasts, daily, monthly and Sabbath services.
- Access. Only the priests were allowed in. The high priest could enter once per year.
- Movement (Assembly and Disassembly). Rules describe the movement of the Mishkan.
- Encampment. Rules describe the location of the tribes around the sanctuary.
- Inauguration. Mose's sanctuary was ordained on Nisan 1.
- Exits And Entrances. Different versions of the sanctuary had varying numbers of entrances.
- Scientific Criticism. There has never been a scientific criticism of this Bible story because everyone always assumed that the Bible is not a book of science and nobody knew that these verses were related to science before 21 December 2008.
Religious apologists would only say that the Bible does not speak unscientifically when it speaks about nature but the Bible is not a book of science and only addresses religious matters.
The Temple Of Ezekiel.
It also models the atom. It introduces several other concepts about natural science.
- North-South Gate. The people can only go in one direction and out the other.
- Eastern Gate. Only the prince can travel through this door. It is only opened during Sabbath or for the prince.
- Levels. There are three layers of 30 chambers around the sanctuary.
- West Wall. The entire structure may be a detailed representation of the Western Wall.
Rules: The Feasts (Leviticus 23 and Numbers 29).
These feasts are celebrated in relation to the sanctuary. They are part of the rules that tell us how it functions.
All of these point to Messianic prophecies, but so far, two of these point to science.
- Passover (Pesach). The Passover Seder as kept by the Orthodox Jew is a Messianic Time prophecy, that when combined with the events on the last day of the life of Jesus records the steps of DNA replication.
In this action God is showing that the Plan of Salvation included reparing the damage to our genes.
- Pentecost (Shavu'ot). A promise fulfilled the year Jesus died will be fulfilled again in the last days. This time the church might have the power to simulate miracles concerning any remaining proofs which scientists continue to mock and ridicule.
- Yom Kippur. This is a Messianc prophecy and also a prophecy about an important event at the end of time which scientists might actually trigger by ignoring warnings.
- Feast Of Tabernacles (Numbers 29).
Tabernacle is another word for the sanctuary. So, essentially, this is a feast about the sanctuary. So it is not surprising that this particular feast encodes scientific laws.
The rules about the sacrifice and the Hakkafot which is part of ancient Jewish tradition from the time of Moses spells out the rules about orbiting electrons.
Rules: Constructing And Transporting The Sanctuary.
All of these point to detailed Messianic prophecies, but so far, some of the details point to science.
It could be a result of one law given for atoms and people or it could be a hint that the entire prophecy is also a model of science.
I have not had time to investigate all the possibilities.
- Assembly And Inauguration Of The Sanctuary (Exodus 40: 18-19). Since hydrogen is the model of particle physics, these instructions on how to assemble the sanctuary might show the order in which the atom is assembled.
- Disassembly And Transportation (Numbers 10). While on the exodus, these laws show how to disassemble and transport the sanctuary and the order in twhich the tribes and priests must move.
- The Tribes' Camping Order (Genesis 29-30, 35, 48-49 and Deuteronomy 33).
It is a very detailed Messianic time prophecy and one part points to science. I am certain that the rest of it will.
Every place we see a "cross over" design such as the diagonal line in the "P" block of the Periodic table, the cross wiring in the brain, the Aufbau "stair step" design, and the division between Plasma and other matter in physics (Our theory), this feature appears.
» Camp Sites (Numbers 2, 4, 7). These are the rules for the camping and transportation order.
So far the furniture and all space inside the sanctuary point to life. It plays a more important role in the DNA and biology.
To the extent that the internals and people represent life, the internal furniture and the High Priest and His garments are modeling biological sciences and information.
- Most Holy Place. A cubic space where life is created, sustained and regenerated,
Ark of The Covenant (Fire, Water, Life). Regeneration, life and laws emerge from this structure.
High Priest. He has a portable communication system and enters this room once per year to fix problems.
- Holy Place. Maintainence is possible in this space.
Altar of Incense (Cloud). It is a communication device.
Table of Shewbread (North - Food, Water). Biological life is maintained.
Menorah (South - Light/Fire). Information for life is possible here.
- Outer Court. Cleansing is required in this space of quarantine.
Laver (Water). Removes problems.
Altar of Sacrifice (Fire). Destroys problems.
- The 12 Tribes. The placement of the 12 tribes and the 4 groups of priests around the sanctuary and the order and function of each group is modeling science.
Mishkan Model: The Sanctuary Pattern (Exodus 26 and 36)
Much of our evidence is based on understanding the construction of the portable sanctuary called the Mishkan. It contains the pattern for all creation.
This is why the same model is used for our re-creation or atonement specified in the Plan of Salvation.
A Divine Pattern.
And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.
According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.
And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.
(Exodus 25: 8-9, 40)
|Table 1: The Mishkan Sanctuary Layout|
|Fence (20 Posts) (100 Cubits)|
|1 ||6 Boards ||14 Boards
|| Laver |
| Altar of Sacrifice |
||Ark of the Covenant
Altar of Incense
| Table of Shewbread |
(Bread and Unfermented Wine)
|Menorah (Lights) |
|Most Holy Place||Holy Place |
|1 ||6 Boards (9 Cubits) ||14 Boards (21 Cubits) ||
|Fence (20 Posts) (100 Cubits)|
|Figure 1a: Cut Away View of the Sanctuary|
- General Construction.
The sanctuary is a rectangle with three solid sides made by 48 boards (1.5 cubits wide and 10 cubits high) covered in gold and a fabric roof.
The width of the boards was not given, but because we know that the Most Holy place is a cube, then the boards must be 0.5 to 1 cubit wide.
It has 20 boards on the north and 20 on the south and six boards on the western face.
The eastern side was not solid.
» West Wall (Two Extra Boards). These supported the western wall, giving a total of eight boards. Six boards made the width of the wall and the two boards in the corner may have supported it like a brace placed at an angle which reached up to the first ring (Exodus 26: 23-24).
The boards possibly form a 6-8-10 right triangle or 7-7-10 isosceles triangle.
The placement of these two boards and the width of the boards are two debated features.
||Figure 1b: Roof |
View of the four layers of curtains from the inside layer to the top layer.
Their position over the sanctuary walls and poles are also shown.
The 50 loops and rings are at the location of the separation of the Holy Place and Most Holy Place.
The roof has four layers of fabrics.
The third and fourth layers were not constructed into panels or separated by rings.
- Blue Linen Veil (10 Panels). The bottom layer (28x40 cubits) was 10 four cubit panels of blue linen with red and purple, separated in the middle (panels 5 and 5) by 50 gold rings threaded by a blue string and 50 loops on each panel.
- Goat's Hair (11 Panels). The second layer (30x42 cubits) was 11 four cubit panels of goat's skin separated with 50 brass rings connected to a blue cord and 50 loops on each side at the fifth and sixth panel.
- Ram Skin Dyed Red. The third was red ram's skin dyed red.
- Porpoise Skin. The fourth and upper layer was porpoise skin or badger skin.
The fabric roofs were tied by ropes and anchored to pegs like a tent.
- Wall Support (Bars and Rings).
The boards are held together by a system of bases, rings and bars.
Each board had a hole through the center and four rings on the exterior.
Five bars supported these boards, one was threaded through the center hole and four through the rings.
|Figure 1c: Wall Construction (Bars and Rings)|
» Two Rooms.
A separation was made on the north and south wall at the sixth board to create a section called the Most Holy Place which has six boards and a Holy Place which has 14 boards.
We know the separation occurred here for these reasons which make us conclude that the curtains and columns were aligned with the seventh board.
- Cube. The Most Holy Place is a cube about 9-10 cubits.
- Dimensions. The rings of the roof must lie directly over the separation (Exodus 26: 33). They are located at 20 cubits. The building was 10 cubits tall and the roof in that section was at most 10 cubits.
- Entrances. A blue veil like the linen layer was at the door to the Holy Place, Most Holy Place and the gate.
|Figure 1d: |
- Bases (Sockets).
Four gold columns with two silver bases were used at the door of the Most Holy Place.
Five gold columns with two copper bases were used at the door of the Holy Place.
All of the wall boards were fitted onto a pair of silver bases, but the columns may have been resting on single bases.
- Outer Court.
Around the sanctuary is the Outer Court which is surrounded by a white fence that is 100 cubits and 20 bronze posts with bronze bases and silver bands, hooks and rings in the north and south, and 50 cubits and ten posts in the east and west.
The east has a 20 cubit gate that resembles the blue veil.
- Compass Orientation. It had a definite magnetic orientation with the open door on the east side opposite the Shekinah glory in the west and the long wall on the north and south.
» North-South. Like the magnetic fields on the earth we assume that north is positive and south is negative. In the sanctuary it is the walls and the direction where people travelled in Ezekiel's sanctuary.
» East-West. It is the doors and gates of the sanctuary and the direction where the ruler and the priests travelled in Ezekiel's temple.
For Moses' mishkan everyone traveled through the only gate located in the east.
The descriptions can sometimes be extremely detailed and repetitive, yet seem to be deliberately vague in other areas.
These ambiguous statements leave room for alternate design interpretations.
The most popular traditional Jewish design is different from mine.
It is the work of the RAMBAM, a respected Jewish sage from the Middle Ages.
However, his design is also a personal opinion, because the actual configuration used by Moses has been lost.
|Figure 1e: Board|
- Eight Boards On The West Wall (6+2).
The Jewish view has eight rows in a straight line.
However, such a straightforward design would have been easily described by saying "eight boards on the west wall". Two boards would always be the corner.
Yet the description is specific about six and two. There are six boards on the wall and two in the corner.
This is an overly complicated way to express a simple design.
Six On The Side.
And for the sides of the tabernacle westward thou shalt make six boards.
Two In The Corner. And two boards shalt thou make for the corners of the tabernacle in the two sides.
Coupled Together. And they shall be coupled together beneath, and they shall be coupled together above the head of it unto one ring: thus shall it be for them both; they shall be for the two corners.
Eight Boards. And they shall be eight boards, and their sockets of silver, sixteen sockets; two sockets under one board, and two sockets under another board.
(Exodus 26: 22-25)
» Coupled Together.
This describes how the corner boards are joined to the rest. This is an additional mystery.
For the science design the following configuration makes the most sense.
|Figure 1f: Corner Board Configuration|
And for the sides of the tabernacle westward he made six boards.
And two boards made he for the corners of the tabernacle in the two sides.
And they were coupled beneath, and coupled together at the head thereof, to one ring: thus he did to both of them in both the corners.
And there were eight boards; and their sockets were sixteen sockets of silver, under every board two sockets.
(Exodus 36: 27-29)
- Double Underneath. The corner boards were facing the end boards not beside them.
They were turned so that the rings were facing each other.
- Coupled Beneath.
It does not say that the bottom bars were joined to one ring. If the base is at an angle then the two corner boards are joined only to each other by their bar at the base. If not, then the base is coupled at the bar of the wall boards.
- Coupled Together At The Head To One Ring.
With the rings facing each other, they could be joined to the same bar at the top.
It is the basis of my claim that the corner board could be at an angle with the top at the first ring.
In this configuration it forms a lever.
- Sockets. This additional detail shows that the pillars were half the size of the wall boards.
48 boards each had 2 silver sockets. This leaves 4 silver sockets for the 4 pillars at the door of the Most Holy Place.
100 Silver Sockets
And of the hundred talents of silver were cast the sockets of the sanctuary, and the sockets of the vail; an hundred sockets of the hundred talents, a talent for a socket.
(Exodus 38: 27)
The five pillars at the door of the Holy Place had bronze sockets.
- Five Bars. How are these bars arranged?
I have five continuous bars on each side in five rows, two on top, one passing through the middle and two on the botton.
Yet the Jewish version has three rows on each side, one continuous bar passing through the middle and two rows n the outside.
Each row has two half bars, making five bars on each side.
The idea that it is only a row on top and on the bottom could have come from the description of how the corner board is coupled to the west wall at the top and bottom (Exodus 36: 27-29).
Five Bars On Each Side.
And thou shalt make bars of shittim wood; five for the boards of the one side of the tabernacle,
And five bars for the boards of the other side of the tabernacle, and five bars for the boards of the side of the tabernacle, for the two sides westward.
One Middle Bar. And the middle bar in the midst of the boards shall reach from end to end.
(Exodus 26: 26-28)
If the center has one continuous bar then there is no transportation issue and the other rods could have been long.
However, there is an interesting explanation that can only be understood with a knowledge of physics.
- Goat Hair Layer Doubled Over.
This layer is one panel (4 cubits) longer than the linen layer.
The length makes it hang over the front of the sanctuary.
The question is how is it "doubled over"?
The Eleventh Panel.
And thou shalt couple five curtains by themselves, and six curtains by themselves, and shalt double the sixth curtain in the forefront of the tabernacle.
(Exodus 26: 9)
Is the entire panel doubled over the tenth panel so that it is even with the linen layer?
Or is it doubled over on itself (half) so that 2 cubits extend beyond the linen layer?
The ambiguity explains some prophetic symbols and this example shows why both can views can be correct.
- Two Other Roof Layers. The measurements were not given. The maximum value would be 30 cubits wide and 50 cubits long.
However, the traditional Jewish view is simply a cover on top, about 10 cubits by 30 cubits.
My only objection to this is that the top two skins could serve as water proof layers to protect against the elements and should be able to completely cover the sanctuary.
So perhaps what they remember is that the layers are folded on top, exposing the two lower layers and are unfolded in bad weather.
- Taches (Buttons Or Rings).
The two lower layers have two sections joined together by blue cords and taches. This seem to be round, but are they open rings or buttons or a structure like a yo-yo?
- The Door To The Most Holy Place.
The description helps us to understand the size of the Most Holy Place. The rings on the roof converge with the curtains at the door.
Giving us the picture that the length of the Most Holy Place from floor to door is 20 cubits.
If the wall is 10 cubits then the roof section is 10 cubits.
And thou shalt make a vail of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen of cunning work: with cherubims shall it be made:
Hang Under The Roof Taches. And thou shalt hang it upon four pillars of shittim wood overlaid with gold: their hooks shall be of gold, upon the four sockets of silver.
And thou shalt hang up the vail under the taches, that thou mayest bring in thither within the vail the ark of the testimony: and the vail shall divide unto you between the holy place and the most holy.
(Exodus 26: 31-33)
- Cube. In other configurations of the permanent structure of the sanctuary, the Most Holy Place is a cube.
This fact is not explicitly stated in the temporary sanctuary (Mishkan), however in many attempts to understand the design most people tried to make this room a cube.
It is very possible that Moses used the traditional Jewish design.
The key is that our configuration also fits the legal description in Exodus.
So God may have added this ambiguity to conceal this scientific design while still making both designs conform to the legal specifications.
It is a clever and legal way to conceal a design that you want to keep secret but still not lie about until the end of time so that God could set an ambush (Jeremiah 51: 12, 20).
The differences in the structure over time might show us which design features are permanent and which are hidden.
The detail mathematical and physical information is only preserved in the Mishkan. It is obscured in the other temples and resurfaces in the human body.
The differences reflect the changing status of the common people who are being elevated to the position of priest-kings who can enter the Most Holy Place.
|The Differences In The Sanctuary Structures |
|People||Gentiles excluded until they join Israel (Abraham)||Gentiles Join||All People||Faith|
|» ||Israel||Sons of Israel (Jacob)||Israel (Christ)||All in Christ||Adopted|
|» ||Priest||Tribe of Levi (Sons of Aaron and other Levites)||All People||All People||Prayer|
|» ||High Priest||Moses and the sons of Aaron||Jesus Christ - High Priest||God is Head|
|» ||King||Tribe of Judah||Jesus Christ - King of Kings |
|Gates - Court||All people enter courtyard by the one east gate ||1 Gate-Prince only||12 Gate city
|» ||South||No entrance ||1 Gate - People||3 Gates |
|» ||North||No entrance ||1 Gate - People||3 Gates |
|» ||West||No entrance ||No entrance ||3 Gates |
|Gates - Temple||Only priests enter the Holy Place by the east door||1 Gate||12 Tribes
» Gold Altar
|» ||East|| Only High priest enters Most Holy Place on one day||1 Gate -Priests||3 Gates|
|Furniture ||High Priest is the main interface. Levites are barriers||Golden Altar||Prayer|
|» ||Most Holy||Ark (Life: Laws, Food, Water, Mercy) ||Ark / Covenant||Life||Life In DNA|
|» ||Holy Place||Altar (Mercy), Menorah (Words), Shewbread (Food) ||Menorah, Bread||Life||Life|
|» ||Outer Court||Laver (Wash/Regenerate). Altar of Sacrifice (Death)||Laver, Sacrifice||Life||Life|
|Structure||Portable||Semi-Solid||Solid Structure||Solid Structure||Gold, Gems||Body|
|» ||Roof||4 Layers of fabric||Solid Structure||Solid Structure||Crystal clear||Scalp-Hair|
|» ||Veil Doors||Linen + columns||Solid Structure||Solid Structure||12 Pearls||Skin-Flesh|
|» ||Walls||48 Gold boards||Stone||Stone||Stone||Solid Structure||12 Gems||Bones|
|» ||Most Holy||10x10x10 Cube||10x10x10||20x20||20x20x20||Holy City is a cube 1500 miles||Brain-Master|
|» ||Holy Place||20x10x10||20x10x10||40x20||40x20x60||Israel on Earth ||In heaven||Body-Slave|
|Outer Court||The Time Before The Crucifixion||After Crucifixion||After Second Coming|
|Divisions|| Outer Court ||Holy Place || Most Holy Place|
Jewish oral tradition adds other information about the construction of the Mishkan.
- Board Tenons (Pegs). Each board had two pegs so that they could be inserted into the foundation socket. Their traditions clarified the Bible description.
- Square Gold Rings. Adjacent boards are joined by rings through Slits at the top of the board.
- Unique Boards. Each board was identified with two letters so that they were constructed with the same board in the same position on the same wall each time they were reassembled.
- Board Depth. Each is 1 cubit deep by 1.5 wide x 10 cubits high.
The Jewish Design Variations
There are two main design areas which are confusing and Jewish memory and opinion does not solve the problem.
They are just as mystified about what it means.
|Table 1g - The Bar Placement |
||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7||8
||9 ||10 ||11 ||12 ||13||14
||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7||8
||9 ||10 ||11 ||12 ||13||14
The instructions describes five bars on each side configured as four bars on the outside and one bar passing through the middle.
Yet a popular Jewish variation has two parallel bars on the surface and one in the middle.
Their explanation is that the middle bar is one continuous bar but the surface bars are actually two bars in each row.
For the north and south that is two bars 30 cubits long and eight bars 15 cubits long, instead of 10 bars 30 cubits long.
On the west wall it is one bar 10 cubits long and 4 bars 5 cubits long instead of 5 bars 10 cubits long.
Common sense would say that if the middle bar can be one then there is no logistical reason why the others could not be a single bar.
In addition there is no logistical reason to cut up the bars on the western end into 4 bars 5 cubits long.
However, if Jewish memory of segmented bars is correct this is a possible explanation.
- Matter-Antimatter Separation. The western wall segmentation illustrates the design of matter and antimatter held together.
- Nucleus-Orbit Separation. If the north and south bars are not divided as equal 15 cubit segments but as 10 and 20 cubit segments then it outlines the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place or nucleus and outer orbit.
|Table 1h: Moses' Sanctuary?|
|- ||Most Holy Place||-|
- West Wall.
Their configuration of eight boards in a row could have been correct, but since the actual specifications support the 6+2 design of the science model then I must conclude that God hid the design but made sure that the technical description supported both models.
This was a mystery of God and Satan must not know it until it is too late.
- Top Layers.
The dimensions were not given but the models that I have seen are material which just covers the roof but does not hang down the sides.
I have not researched the thinking on that yet.
Characteristics Of A Good Model
|List||Drawings And Plans||Kit (All Parts)||3D Model||Real Airplane|
The Periodic Table is a model. This is why it is called the "Bible of Science".
Neither the Standard Model nor the String Theory Model graphically represents these relationships, nor even comes close to doing so.
Neither are models. They are lists of observations that scientists are attempting to organize into a visual model.
These are the qualities that scientists say should be present in a good model.
|Table 14.2 Physical Models|
|Parts/List/Key || |
|Design || |
|Kit || |
|2-D || |
|Plans || |
|3-D || |
|Miniature|| || |
|Real || |
- Past Compatibility. Ability to explain past observations
- Predictability. Ability to predict future observations
- Confidence. The degree of confidence in the model
- Simplicity. Simplicity, or aesthetic appeal.
As far as a cohesive model is concerned, particle physics is at the stage where chemists were in 1860, many observed relationships but no single structure that models them.
There are several levels of modeling. I will use a model air plane to demonstrate.
- Key. It must have a set of rules or examples to define the parts and how to use or assemble it.
- Design Specifications (Theory). This is not a model. Specifications may be described based on need or observations.
An expert translated our wishes and needs into engineered requirements.
Someone observing the workings of nature may guess and verify some of the design components.
- Incomplete Parts (Junk Yard). An unorganized, incomplete set of parts, drawings or instructions. The set may be incomplete or have parts from many objects or have multiple parts.
One may guess about connectivity by a visual inspection of the parts or various incomplete connected pieces.
It may be difficult to tell how many separate objects are in the pile because they may use some of the same types of parts.
Fred Flintstone or Hagar the Horrible in a junk yard or chop shop may not be able to recreate a car, a motor cycle or a washing machine.
Given his technology Hagar may not be able to detect what these odd pieces are, but Fred might know that he may find a very fancy car.
This is the status of the particle physics model. Scientists have a lot of pieces and they know how some are connected together.
They even have external pictures of the atom, but they have not been able to establish a 2-D or 3-D representation in a true model.
A detailed drawing or plans would help.
- Model Kit. Complete set of parts. It may have instructions, blueprint and drawings or miniature.
- 2-D Blueprint. 2-D mathematical, scale design detailing interconnectivity and information about the parts.
- 3-D Scale Model (Toy or Paper Airplane). Simple physical representation that looks like the real thing.
» Sectional Model.
Some systems can be accurately modeled by a cross section. A slice of pizza represents the whole.
» Multiple Scale Model. Since a model is meant to create an object manageable by humans, some large systems have to be modeled with different scales.
A key that explains the scale is the only requirement.
Models of the universe or of the atom need these adjustments because the nucleus is so tiny in comparison to the electron orbits.
The earth and its distance from the sun is also tiny in comparison to all the planets in the solar system.
- Miniature Working Model (Radio-Controlled Plane). Complex physical and functional representation.
Exodus 26 or 36 is the 2-D plans.
The disassembled sanctuary that was transported is the kit.
The reassambled working sanctuary (Mishkan) is the working 3-D model.
- Real Full Size Working Object (Airplane). This is the best model. It could be reverse engineered, but some systems are so complex that a detailed kit with instructions may be better.
I suppose miniature people 3 inches high could build a working airplane the size of our model.
Generally, a model will not have real size seats that can carry passenders or controls that can be physically handled by a pilot or working systems.
So it cannot answer all questions because it is not a functional model.
Evaluating A Good Model
By any measure, the Mishkan is a model.
While the standard model may not be a good physical or conceptual model it may be an adequate mathematical model. I don't know.
So far, I have only been tasked with usng addition, multiplication and trigonometry in this simple Mishkan model.
The Large Hadron Collider Experiments
Deconstructing the atom may not be the same as deconstructing a box. It is not like a Lego box, but more like putting it in a wood chipper and burning the trash in a furnace.
||Burnt, Crumbled Cookie
||Protons, Neutrons, Electrons
||Photons, Gamma Rays +
|| LHC Deconstruction
Since 2008 the LHC has been used to find the most elusive particles by smashing the atoms at high speed in a large "blender" and analyzing what is ejected.
If the atom could be compared to a cookie, then the experiments are the equivalent of taking the cookie, breaking it up in a blender, burning it to a crisp, grinding it to a powder and then thinking that you can find the chocolate chips, eggs, flour, spices, vanilla, nuts, butter and sugar in the original raw ingredients.
Something is permanently lost.
One might be unaware of the yolks and whites or the M&Ms, mistaking them for sugar and chocolate.
One would be totally oblivious to the fact that there were walnut shells, egg shells, wheat husks, sugar cane, cows and vanilla beans.
We need to respect the Great Chef.
Perhaps it does take the Great Intelligent Designer to reveal the secrets in the recipe of His creation.
The History Of The Sciences
A series of discoveries produced our modern sciences.
- Previous Knowledge. The ancients knew math and some astronomy.
- God (4004+ BC). He created the world and its stellar environment and encoded the blueprint in the story of creation in Genesis 1. This story told the information about the correct time information and the atomic objects created and their order and relationships.
- Moses (1500 BC). Moses knew who created the universes and he was given a pattern to build a model of creation and recreation. It was over 3700 years, around 1700 AD, that men began to understand the physical world and after 1900 to understand the subatomic world.
This model contained the model of time and the relationship, the detail sub-particles and their mathematical relationships.
- Astronomy. The ancients studies astronomy for the purpose of astrology.
- Trigonometry (Greece, 3rd Century BC).
- Antikythera Mechanism (Corinth, Greece, 205 - 100 BC).
An ancient complex clockwork mechanism and with over 30 interlocking gears designed to predict astronomical positions and eclipses for the calendar and astrology.
This information was lost until the fourteenth century when astronomical clocks were invented.
- Zero (9th Century AD). It was in India where zero was first used as a number, not as a place holder in the 9th century AD.
The Egyptians had a concept of zero in their non-positional base 10 numeric system in 1740 BC.
The Mesopotamians left a space for zero in their positional system since the 2nd millennium BC and it was only in 300 BC that they used a symbol.
- The Scientists. Mendeleev and Moseley are the two scientists who deserve the credit for discovering the patterns in the Periodic Table.
- Isaac Newton (1665-66). Calculus, gravitation and motion between bodies. He believed that Solomon's model of the temple encoded ancient science but he could not prove it.
- Dmitri Mendeleev (1871). He arranged the elements by atomic mass, showing similarities in an entire network of vertical, horizontal, and diagonal relationships.
In 1869, Dmitri Mendeleev claimed to have had a dream in which he envisioned a table in which all the chemical elements were arranged according to their atomic weight.
- Henry Moseley (1914). Moseley's Periodic Law. He arranged the elements by atomic number (Proton), producing the most accurate table and noticed gaps in the table
- Watson and Crick (1953). DNA 3-D structure.
- John Iliopoulos' Standard Model Of Particle Physics (1974). Many theories, discoveries and instruments revealed the subatomic structures in the nucleus.
- Mishkan Model Of Science (2008). God began to reveal the sciences encoded in the Mishkan model of the sanctuary.
God began the story and He will end it. To that extent scientists will now begin a period of awe and confusion and contradiction and wild theories until they begin to acknowlede the existence of God.
- Current Status. All sciences are considered to be a subset of the basics of mathematics, physics, chemistry and Biology (DNA).
The Messianic Prophecy
The Mishkan was originally thought of as only a religious object.
Now it can be seen as a design of the principal design in all of God's laws.
All it's designs and plans are modeled in Jesus Christ who fulfilled it all as He became all parts.
He became all part because of God's oath that He alone would fix the problems of sin.
- Body Temple. His body is the temple that would be torn down.
- Entrances. He would be the door to heaven.
- Encampments. He would be the temple that was besieged by Israel. Israel camped around Him.
- Feasts. He would be the feast they ate, the sacrifice they killed.
- Priest. He would be the High Priest who would intercede for them.
- Furniture. He would be the one who carried the covenant, the light, the one whose body would be broken, the one who would wash away our sins by His sacrifice.
- Science. He would be the Creator who would recreate them and heal all their diseases.
There is one law for people and atoms made by the same Creator and Lawgiver YHWH.
Study to show yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.
(2 Timothy 2: 15)
The Awesome God of Israel.
... They will sanctify My name; indeed they will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob and will stand in awe of the God of Israel. Those who err in mind will know the truth, and those who criticize will accept instruction.
(Isaiah 29: 23-24)
Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
(Psalm 77: 13)
|Time: 100 Minutes
Print: 10 pages
This File First Created : 21 December 2008. Split by Science Topics: June 2015
No permission is given to use this material at this time. Quoting of this material is strictly by the author's permission (Jeremiah 23: 30).
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editors: Patterson (February 2009-2011 and 2015). Peer Review: None